It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Al-Jazeera Air New Osama bin Laden Tape

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by sensfan
Well, what Kerry said is probably true. Also, at least Kerry was willing to be interviewed and answer questions, where as Bush made a statement then walked away from reporters.

Well, a new tape of OBL just came out....what does Kerry do? uses it to his campaign and stays to talk more with reporters...what does Bush do, makes a statement and goes back to work in light of the newest threat.

And as for Kerry being better than Bush on the war....Osama himself said it was not on either one's hands....

[edit on 29-10-2004 by Muaddib]

Bush goes back to work? What are you smoking? Seriously? Bush isn't even stepping foot in the White House until Tuesday night. His schedule has been on the news all day as has Cheney's. Cheney is on his way to freaking HAWAII. Work? Hard work?

Mind your propaganda. Bush/Cheney are in full campaign mode non-stop just like Kerry. And saying Kerry is "politcizing" every chance they get to stick their shiny fat Republican faces in a camera is "politicizing" to the extreme. :shk:

Both sides just came out with very uniform terse uplifting statements, via limited appearances. You cannot run up Kerry's behind on this one.

Though you may try to politcize this threat by doing so.

God knows FAUXNEWS is trying. Shameful. This is good for the stock market Cavuto? And Bush? Super. Maybe we'll get bombed too. :shk:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The nose is completely off. Are they trying to insult our intelligence?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I see no difference in his nose in those pictures. For one thing they are not in the same scale, angle, lighting, or maybe even time frame... People put weight on and off from time to time.

No nose job... I mean, why would he? so no one "nose" who he is? That makes no sence.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Check out the nose. Shady resources from the internet are claiming this is not Osama. To be honest, it DOESNT look like the original Osama.

Anyone else and I wouldn't ask - but based on your track record - would you mind linking them?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
These two hit all time lows in the past 24 hours. I lost any respect I may have had for Kerry when he used a kids joke when saying that Bush thought that by the "Boss" playing with Kerry last night that it was Cheney that he was refering to.

And Bush lost it today when he used victims' families from 9/11 to campaign with him.

And of course you cannot believe a word that comes from Rumsfeld's mouth. That man wouldn't know the truth if it ran him over.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Bleys: Did you get laid off?

I have to work, but i posted these just for you, Bleys, for those boring days....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You beat me to it Bleys,

Do you have any links Dgtemp?

By the way his nose looks the same just abit wider which since we havent seen him for a year he could have easily been well fed.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh, sure, happens every time I overeat. My nose gets wider and wider....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Link to pessimism over UBL video:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I didn't search -- just hit a link I keep tabs on.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
could this most recent tape have been filmed a different way such that his nose appears to be bigger?

just a thought...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here are some "comparison" images from WRH:

What I find interesting is in every other shot he has a slight lean to the right whereas in the latest video he has a slight lean to the left. That and his face appears more drawn down around the nose to the mouth.

[edit on 10/29/2004 by titian]

link   
Cheney is on his way to HI because, believe it or not, your candidate hasn't been able to lock down states that should have been a sure thing along time ago (PA, MI, NJ, MN, HI, etc). Kerry is even shown in the inner workings of many of the polls (no matter how much or little credit polls should be given) to be losing support among many of his base constituents.

He has lost almost seven points to Bush (although Kerry is still far enough out in front to win it) in CA. New York will go to Kerry, but again, the margins are slipping. Funny. I thought Kerry was a good closer, but it looks like Kerry is having to spend much more money on these so called 'lock states' to stay ahead.

And you want to see how the Democratic Party feels about the election? Look at all the state and local races where Dems are coming out as 'supporting President Bush'. Looks like the Dems, even Daschle, know who's going to win on Teusday.
This is too funny. I'm going to love November 3rd (of course, Kerry's going to claim victory even if the margin isn't tight, then send in the sharks and see what happens, so I'm ready for the long legal fight).

link   

In your case I think longer and longer is more accurate, Pinochio.

Titan - thanks for the link, it's appreciated.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
OBL: Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your hands. Each state that doenst mess with our security has automatically secured their security.

Is this a threat? Each state.....as in each state that votes for Bush messes with their security?

***Not a politically motivated statement. I'm not voting. I dont think either guy is worthy of the presidency.***

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys

In your case I think longer and longer is more accurate, Pinochio.

Titan - thanks for the link, it's appreciated.

LOL, good one! Il show you Dgtemp what i mean when i say the aspect ratio was recorded could have made his nose look wider.

One min!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok here...

His nose looks the same width, not almost but close enough, also they are on different angles so if you look at anyones nose more from a side angle sure its going to look slightly thinner, this new video doesnt even have an angle on him, the camera is smack bang facing the front of him.

I have just noticed, look at them black streaks on his beard did he have a beard job aswell?

Have just noticed another thing aswell, does he ever take that hat off the dirty afgan!

[edit on 29-10-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mark

Thank you for your analysis of the pictures. I still say even the laugh lines around his mouth have a different sag to them

I dont think they look similar.
My opinion

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
DG i actually noticed his lines around his mouth aswell, but they just seem more taught like hes been exercising and they have began to gain more muscle, and this could be caused by laughing too much which is facial exercise right thats probably the best bet for his new un-saggy chops.

May i also add i recently saw a photo of myself that one of my friends took of me in April and im a medium well built lad but this photo of me from April disturbed me i looked like a hamster!

Strict diet and plenty of exercise has got me back to my gorgeous original self if i dont mind saying so myself!

A year since we last saw him is a lonnnggg time for human features to change especially when your his age.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I cannot beleive this. Yeah, OBL went on NIp/tuck for his first video in 3 years. Blurry pic, fat nose..sharp pic, thinner nose. Does no one see that

You conspiracy guys make me laugh because I thought I was out in left field with some theories and debunking, ybut ou guys are watching the game from across the street waiting to catch a foul ball

If you look real close you can see a playboy bunny on his cheek

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Mark, this was the last Bin Laden tape to air prior to this one.

Experts say (e) is a fake.

Dont think so?
He was supposed to be Bin also

[edit on 29-10-2004 by dgtempe]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join