It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Al-Jazeera Air New Osama bin Laden Tape

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Fox News has some video clips but I'd like to see the full 18 minutes.

Bin Laden clip:
mms://66.232.154.15/102904/usworld_terrortape_102904_300.wmv

Bush and Kerry comments:
mms://66.232.154.15/102904/usworld_tapecomments_102904_300.wmv

You can use a program like XI Net Transport to save an offline copy.

Taken from here:
Fox News

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
After reading the transcript of the video I am convinced he either is a member of ATS, or bought his own copy of Fahrenheit 911 and watches it often.

Here is a translation of the video:

To you, the American people, my speech to you tells you the best way to avoid another tragedy like that of Manhattan in this war. It is about the reason for the war, and the results that have come from it. Here in the beginning of this speech, I tell you that security is an important element in human life. And free people don't give up their freedom (security). This is contrary to Bush's claims. He says that we hate freedom.. He should tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. It is well known that those who hate freedom don't have great spirits like the 19 who died, God bless their souls. But we fought you because we are free people. We don�t want oppression. We want to regain the freedom of our Muslim nation. As you spoil our security, we will spoil your security.

You surprise me. We are four years since the events of September 11. Bush continues to practice telling lies and misleading you, and will not tell you the reasons why we attacked you. So the reasons for to attack you continue to exist. But I will tell you the reasons for these attacks.

I will honestly tell you of the moment when the decision was made to attack you. I tell you that God knows we did not originally thing to attack the towers. But we have had enough. We have seen the attacks on our people in Palestine and Lebanon by the Israelis, and after that, it stuck in my mind. The events that influenced me most strongly go back to 1982 when America allowed Israel to invade Palestine, and the US (Navy) Sixth Fleet helped them with that.

In those difficult moments many emotions came over me which are hard to describe, but which produced an overwhelming feeling to reject injustice and a strong determination to punish the unjust.

As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me punish the unjust the same way and to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are experiencing, so that they stop killing our children and women.

We had no difficulty in dealing with Bush and his administration because they resemble the regimes in our countries, half of which are ruled by the military and the other half by the sons of kings, and we have a lot of experience dealing with them.

They are all arrogant and stubborn and the greedy and take money without right and that similarity was clear during the visits of Bush to the region. People from our side were impressed by the US and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. But instead he was being influenced by these regimes, both the royal and military ones. And he was feeling jealous that they were staying for decades in power, and stealing the wealth of the nations without anyone overseeing them. So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and he created the Patriot Law to fight terrorism. He was intelligence and put his sons as governors in states and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections so that he could benefit from it in critical times.

We had agreed with the overall commander Mohammed Atta, may God bless his soul, to carry out all of the operations in 20 minutes before Bush and his administration would take notice.

But we never thought that the high commander in chief of the American forces (Bush) would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone at a time when they most needed him because he did not want to be distracted from listening to a child discussing her goat and its butting, thinking it was more important than the planes and their ramming of the skyscrapers. This gave us three times the time needed to carry out the operations, thanks be to God.

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands and each state which does not attack us, will not be attacked either.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
After reading the transcript of the video I am convinced he either is a member of ATS, or bought his own copy of Fahrenheit 911 and watches it often.

In his next video, he will show us a note saying "Deny Ignorance"...
Wonder if they will close down ATS if he do...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   

We are four years since the events of September 11

???? Four Years ???

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
EXACTLY Jb!!!?

WTF?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I'm reading this over.I know a great deal will be lost in translation.

Is 50,000 another numerical error ? I don't remember seeing that figure ever used before.

Also look at the last paragraph.

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands and each state which does not attack us, will not be attacked either.

I originally read it as State as in nation but could State be US states.

Maybe an attack could be a vote for Bush.States that vote for Bush ?? Security is in your own hands? Voting ?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I know...it's weird. 50,000 was the MAXIMUM he could have hoped to have taken out.

It's like Osama's Fahrenheit 911...it's like he's trying to skew the numbers or something. Bush left 50,000 in the towers (total capacity) while he was reading the goat book in the elementary classroom.

It's a weird deal.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
He mentions Kerry. How long has it been known that Kerry would be Bush`s main oponent in this election?
With this I mean if it was taped a long time ago...
These numbers must be a code or signal or something...

[edit on 2004/10/30 by Hellmutt]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Jb...the weirdness lessens...here is what I suppose to be a better translation at Jihad Unspun...though they are the consummate pro-jihad propagandists, I would assume them to be better than NEIN at translating Arabic. Note that they entitle this speech Today's Harvest, also note that OBL says "entering the fourth year", not 4 years:

�Dear American people! My talk to you is about the optimum method to avoid another Manhattan; about the war, its causes and its outcomes. And in this talk, I say to you: Truly security is an important cornerstone in the life of humanity. The freemen do not forsake their security, contrary to the claim of Bush, namely that we hate freedom. So let him tell us why we did not strike Sweden for instance? �

�It is well known that those who hate freedom do not have proud souls, like the souls of the 19, may Allah have mercy on them. Indeed, we only fought you because we are noble. We do not accept injustice. We want to regain the freedom of our Ummah. So as you squander our security, we squander yours.�

�But I am surprised by your stance, for despite entering the fourth year after the event of September 11th; Bush is still practicing confusion and deception on you, and concealing from you the real cause. Consequently, the motives for a repeat of what happened are existent. And I am going to talk to you about the causes behind those events.�

�And I am going to be honest with you about the moments in which this decision was made, so that you may reflect. So I say to you: Allah knows that striking the towers did not cross my mind. However, once the situation became unbearable, and once we witnessed the oppression of and tyranny of the American/Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this notion came to my mind.�

�The events that had a direct impact on me go back to 1982, and what followed that year in terms of events. This was when America gave Israel the green light to invade Lebanon. The American sixth fleet did assist in this invasion. At those critical moments, several emotions were triggered in my soul, which are difficult to describe. However, they yielded an intense emotion that rejects injustice.�

�And it generated a strong determination to punish the oppressors. While I was looking at those destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sprung to my mind the notion to punish the oppressor in the same way, and to destroy a number of towers in America, so that she may taste some of what we had tasted, and so that she may be deterred from killing our women and children.�

�We did not have any difficulties in dealing with Bush and his administration, due to the similarities between his administration and the regimes in our countries, half of which is ruled by the military, while the other half is ruled by the sons of the monarchs and the presidents; our experiences with them goes back a long way. Both regimes include many individuals who are characterized by haughtiness, tyranny, avidity and wrongful pillaging of resources. This similarity started since the visits made by Bush Senior to the region. While some of our own folk were impressed by America and were hoping that such visits would have an impact on our countries, it turned out that he became impressed by those monarchies and military regimes, and he envied them for remaining in their posts for decades, pillaging the public funds of the Ummah, without anyone to account or control them.�

�So conveyed tyranny and the curbing of freedoms to his son and they called it the homeland (national) law, under the guise of fighting terrorism. Bush Senior approved the appointment of sons as governors; and he also did not forget to import the experience of the presidents of the region in rigging elections to Florida so that he may benefit from these experiences in difficult times�

�We had agreed with the general Emir Mohammed Atta, may Allah have mercy on him, that he should complete all the operations within 20 minutes, before Bush and his administration could take notice. It never crossed our mind the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces would leave 50,000 of his subjects to face those horrific events in the twin towers by themselves at a moment when they needed him most .�

�Because it seemed to him that the story of the little girl and the goat that butted her was more important than the aircrafts and their butting of the skyscrapers. This provided us with treble the time needed to execute the operations. So praise be to Allah.�

�Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al-Qaida. Your security is indeed in your own hands. And each state that does not mess around with our security, it would automatically secure its own safety��

[edit on 10-30-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
???? Four Years ???

Aljazeera has a different translation.

Aljazeera
"Despite entering the fourth year after September 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened.

EDIT: Val beat me to it.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I have read the translation a couple of times over now, and it seems very interesting in context as pointed out above.

So I wonder,...

WHICH states have had their National Guard working within Iraq?

I can think of a few, and am wondering if that is what OBL is referencing to. Attacks within states that have their National Guardsmen operating against Al-Quaeda in the Middle East as a called-up standing army..

After all, the Air National Guard has been actively operating continually since the 1991 Gulf War.

edit-*wish I could spell*

[edit on 30-10-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
smirkley...I noticed the "states" myself. Either he meant to say that, or he doesn't understand our government. I'm assuming he's not an idiot, so more inclined toward the former and wonder the same as you.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

"We had agreed with the (September 11) overall commander Muhammad Atta, may God rest his soul, to carry out all operations in 20 minutes before Bush and his administration take notice.

"It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the American forces [Bush] would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone at a time when they most needed him because he thought listening to a child discussing her goat and its ramming was more important than the planes and their ramming of the skyscrapers. This had given us three times the time needed to carry out the operations, thanks be to God.

Could it be possible that Osama is saying the Bush admin. was warned of these attacks 20 minutes prior to the actual attacks of 9/11/01?

Sometimes things are lost in meaning when traslated from arabic to english.

But it does seem as if he could be saying this here.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well 50,000 is about normal WTC population occupancy when fully leased.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is the Reuter's article from August 12th. I think we might be wise to keep in mind that WHAT he said may not be of importance at all....but that he just said something. The tape itself (not the content) could be the trigger:

OBL Message will be Trigger for Assassinations

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I was worried about that as well Val.

Remember this thread

Bin Laden to Air Message Ending Truce

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

Could it be possible that Osama is saying the Bush admin. was warned of these attacks 20 minutes prior to the actual attacks of 9/11/01?

Sometimes things are lost in meaning when traslated from arabic to english.

But it does seem as if he could be saying this here.

He might be saying he gave Bush 20 minutes notice.
Another option, is that he thought that 20 minutes was all the time they would have to carry out the attacks but the lack of action by Bush gave them an entire hour.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Val, I think OBL not so un-inteligent either.

Interesting the link you left us,...

quotes from it...

Quoting officials who spoke on condition that they were not identified, the Washington Times said the assassination plan would target an American or foreign leader either in the US or abroad.

Intersting that OBL doesnt seem to be fond of EITHER top 2 candidates also.

"The goal of the next attack is twofold - to damage the US economy and to undermine the US election."

The only real damage our economy would really struggle with is oil and fuel distribution, or the currencies involved with the trade of oil.

And what better way to undermine the election, is by getting the economic controls away from the government. When a leader cannot be convincing enough to the citizens that the proper 'controls' are within the helm, faith would waver.

And a couple of other interesting quote's...

The Pentagon has urged Congress to authorise US$500 million ($776 million) to build a worldwide anti-terrorist network of friendly militias.

Deputy Defence Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, a leading architect of the Iraq war, told the House Armed Services Committee the money would be used "for training and equipping local security forces - not just armies - to counter terrorism and insurgencies".

Top Defence Department and other Administration officials are working to develop new forms of "asymmetrical" warfare that would be more effective against small terrorist cells.

The "new" warfare would also spare the US the need to have large contingents of its own forces around the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Another option, is that he thought that 20 minutes was all the time they would have to carry out the attacks but the lack of action by Bush gave them an entire hour.

Thats exactly what i thought.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Val, here's the Washington Times article from August 11 2004 that goes into more detail:

Washington Times
U.S. intelligence officials say a high-profile political assassination, triggered by the public release of a new message from Osama bin Laden, will lead off the next major al Qaeda terrorist attack, The Washington Times has learned.
The assassination plan is among new details of al Qaeda plots disclosed by U.S. officials familiar with intelligence reports who, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the killing could be carried out against a U.S. or foreign leader either in the United States or abroad.

The officials mentioned Saudi Arabia and Yemen, two nations that are working with the United States in the battle against al Qaeda, as likely locales for the opening assassination.
The planning for the attacks to follow involves "multiple targets in multiple venues" across the United States, one official said.
The new details of al Qaeda's plans were found on a laptop computer belonging to arrested al Qaeda operative Muhammad Naeem Noor Khan of Pakistan

We'll have to watch out for any events in Yemen and Saudi Arabia as attacks in the US could follow.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join