It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a visit?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

lol stop lying. We know secret societies help people climb the ladder in their professions. Why do you reckon the skull and bones all become presidents, bankers etc. Its so they can keep associations and go towards their agenda. Its obvious even religions do this, make preferences for employment with their own kind. Its just nature. Birds of a feather...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think celebrity wise, Micheal Jackson , John Lennon, Bob dylan, 2-Pac and Madonna have tried to whistle blow.

Some madonna lyrics ,as an example " No one's telling you how to live your life, But it's a setup until you're fed up,This world is not so kind, people trap your mind "I'd like to express my extreme point-of-view,I'm not a Christian and I'm not a Jew,I'm just living out the American dream,And I just realized that nothing is what it seems"

Micheal Jackson lyrics " skin head, dead head,Everybody gone bad,Situation, aggravation,Everybody allegation,In the suite, on the news,Everybody dog food,Bang bang, shot dead,Everybody's gone mad,All I wanna say is that,They don't really care about us"

So there are definately whistle blowers.
edit on 5-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by network dude

lol stop lying. We know secret societies help people climb the ladder in their professions. Why do you reckon the skull and bones all become presidents, bankers etc. Its so they can keep associations and go towards their agenda. Its obvious even religions do this, make preferences for employment with their own kind. Its just nature. Birds of a feather...

I wish you were right. Unfortunately, here in the real world.........(it's very, very far away from ATS).........most masons are just normal people with normal lives and normal paychecks. Skull and bones? Well, since you have to go to Yale in the first place, i'd say there are a few elite members.
But not all secret societies are the same. I don't think any other group can eat babies like we do. It takes special talent to prepare them in such a way that pleases the Goat master.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hey, OP! When I was a kid, I remember this being one of my favorite movies.

It's right up your alley! Remember, it's a movie, not real life documentary.

Should you rather watch it full size or whatnot, the link is:

Brotherhood of the Bell

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well OP, I have had the same questions as you. I don't think the illuminati or masons are the ones as has been said before. What I have always wondered about is why all rich people 'behave' so well. What I mean by that is that nobody is going batsh*t crazy with their money, building strange fun parks or opening a weird really 'out there' kind of shop chain. I don't mean mildly weird as has been done but I really mean totally whacky just because they can.

If you look at the internet, which is a good indicator of people's minds. You can find all sorts of strange websites. Some are just arty others plain strange. So what I always wondered about is where are the ideas when people get really rich?

I know that if I had the money that Bill Gates has, there would be some strange things 'happening' here on planet Earth. Some stuff I would organise just for the heck of it, others to cheer people up. I would go and build a school in every town in Africa whilst at the same time paint whole villages blue or something to that extend. I'd start my own country somewhere and have assassins assassinate everyone who tortures animals for fun. I'd build animal shelters around the world, I'd play tricks on famous people and nobody would ever know. You get the the drift.

These are not very good examples but what I am trying to say is that I expect more from the human mind when suddenly you can afford whatever you like, yet everyone 'behaves' and buys a boat or a flat in NY or a big house and a few cars. Boring and not natural [human]*.
* Also take as an example rogue tyrants, look at their behaviour. They go bonkers if not 'controlled'. See N-Korea or Turkmenistan. They sort of do what I would expect more rich people to do. Yet in the civilised world nobody goes 'mental'.

Why is that?

I am also not talking about newly medium rich people, they are known to blow their wealth often. I am talking mega rich. Basically where you could buy whole countries or sponsor outrageous sciences or whatever.

I am disappointed and yet I have the feeling that some may want to do something different but somehow are 'stopped'. Who by? Why?
Surely some are advised by their accountants or investors but that should make no difference when you have Billions. Who cares, you'll get someone that does what you say, there is always one.

I have a feeling that the really rich are somehow 'told' how to conduct themselves, what is acceptable and what is not. That there are henchmen disguised as accountants or advisors who will keep a rich person in 'line'.

I am in no way saying that this is the case. Maybe once you are rich you get boring or you are happy with a boat. Yet something is not quite right.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Your saying your too mental to handle money lol...Well, the worlds richest people are usually married. Their hubby or wife tames them. Plus they are known to be stingy. So I think flashing the cash isnt on the cards. but yeah I know what you mean, why dont they kinda go wild and start being weirdos everywhere... they play safe all too often.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Check out these clips and analysis from the movie "Josie and the Pussycats" about secret mind control in the music industry and how rock stars are controlled as well. They are very funny and satirical. But is the director of this film trying to whistleblow something to us? Is this how the music industry really works? What do you think?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Someone told me this about Bill Gates. Is it true?

"And Bill Gates story does not add up on ANY level. All the "mistakes" that IBM made to allow microsoft to grow.....the plane crash that killed most of the IBM PC development team......how handy that happened...and not to mention how microsoft was teflon when they were extorting companies like compaq. And notice that compaq went away while the Illuminati sponsored Dell thrived...you know Dell is sponsored by the Illuminati be the E in dell....same for the e in Intel.

So no....Bill Gates was not some technical genius and great business man.....MSFT was meant to be successful just like Google was meant to be successful.

The story of Google makes even LESS sense than MSFT. If there is one company that should have taken on google and won it is IBM....but IBM didn't even try. IBM is about as Illuminati as they come. That is obvious once you know how they like to raise up the leading companies and create the appearance of competition."

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

That video is exaggerated nonsense. The industry people are artists they create the music, often the lyrics. You will find that girl or boy bands dont write their own material as much and lesser artists. But the big names usually are also song writers.

Labels sign people but more for money so they have I guess control over who gets in and who doesnt. If anything id say they just like people who sell dumb music for dumb people. Beyonce, Celine dion, Jay-z, Bulldog.. so on... .But thats due to the fact that people buy it.

The industry whistle blowers I think are people who directly talk about aspects of the Illuminati that effect us all , and usually them included. So they speak in broader terms.

Of course you might find people like Britney Spears less talented musically but has the voice, the look and the dance, who are more controlled by their handlers. Handlers being people who direct them and make money off them too.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007
I have a question I've been wondering about.

When you reach the top and become rich and famous in any field, whether it's business, politics, media, medicine, banking, entertainment, music or Hollywood, does a representative from a secret society (e.g. Illuminati or Freemasons) pay you a visit?

Does this person have a little talk with you, or take you to a secret room that only those "in the loop" know about, where you will be briefed and given an ultimatum to join them or be thrown back down? Are you told something like this:

"We rule the world, so we must control people in your position at your level. You have two choices. Either you join us and play our game and do as you are told. Or you go back down and lose your status. If you try to fight us, we can easily have you taken out and make it look like a suicide or accident. The police will never investigate. What will it be?"

Is that what happens? Would the Illuminati reveal themselves directly like that, or would they go through a "middleman manager" first to see how compliant and controllable the target person is before revealing themselves fully?

Do they get them when they reach the top, or do they pick someone they want and then bring them to the top in politics, big business or stardom?

Could this be the real reason why many celebrities look unhappy like they are being pulled along, go crazy, resort to drugs, or end up dead under mysterious circumstances?

Are there any whistleblowers who have been at the top that have come out and talked about it? Why don't more of them whistleblow what goes on?

Do those at the top know something that we all don't? I've always wondered about that.

Are all politicians, big CEO's, stars and celebrities "in on it" or just the most influential ones?

Am I indulging in paranoid fantasies with these questions, or is there a real basis to this?

Finally, do secret societies really rule the world, or at least most of it? If so, are they all unified and interconnected, or do they compete with each other too (e.g. Illuminati/Freemasons vs. Vatican/Jesuits)?

Also, why do many college fraternities have secret handshakes and initiation ceremonies? Surely that can't be just for fun right? Are they junior level secret societies to screen candidates for higher level secret societies?

What is the purpose of secret societies anyway? Why does it have to be a secret? Logic says that if something has to be a secret, then it probably involves something either nefarious, dangerous, looks bad, too easily misinterpreted, too complex, too good for the public to know about, or something that the public would be better off not knowing.

They probably do, my fear would be what happened to the last member they're looking to fill that spot, that is if that spot was never filled at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Saurus
Covert Freemason disinfo agent.

You are not very good at the whole "Covert" part of "Covert Freemason Disinfo Agent" are you?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The answer, of course is no - because secret societies as conspiracy theorists imagine them do not exist. But in asking these questions you have found the key flaw in conspiracies on this issue - in order for these groups to truly rule the world and be as all powerful as people claim they are, every single rich and powerful person would have to be a member. That would mean everyone would have to be "recruited" once they became rich or powerful or killed off.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by indigothefish

You sure don't give your "friend" much credit. So there is no way he could make it on his own unless he has help from The Fraternity

Freemasonry will help him for sure. It will give him confidence, improve his speaking skills, teach him a set of moral guidelines to live his life by. But it will not get him extra votes, or quicker power.

And obviously you missed the first part of this thread. The Fraternity doesn't bother anyone until they reach the top. That's why all masons are filthy rich, and they swim naked in pools of money. No really.

Fixed for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007
I have a question I've been wondering about.

When you reach the top and become rich and famous in any field, whether it's business, politics, media, medicine, banking, entertainment, music or Hollywood, does a representative from a secret society (e.g. Illuminati or Freemasons) pay you a visit?

Does this person have a little talk with you, or take you to a secret room that only those "in the loop" know about, where you will be briefed and given an ultimatum to join them or be thrown back down? Are you told something like this:

there is at least some of this that goes on. we had a family friend who worked in the public sector. he had been given a temporary higher position that he did rather well at. he was told he was doing a rather good job at what he was doing and that they would like to see him in that position permanently. it was then suggested to him that in order to really succeed that he become a "mason", like most of those who were in positions of authority there. well he decided not to, as he felt it would conflict with his beliefs. guess what he DID NOT get the permanent position for some reason.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I have been married for 25 years happily, so you got me wrong there somehow...lol

I'm not a teenager, I am a little bonkers though.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

When you get to the top? Well they dont always wait that long.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

I am glad I don't live such a sad existence that I need to find someone to blame for EVERY failure I have. Luckily, I learned how to move on and learn form my mistakes, instead of whine, cry, and blame "them". When you grow up, you might try that.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by bo12au

I am glad I don't live such a sad existence that I need to find someone to blame for EVERY failure I have. Luckily, I learned how to move on and learn form my mistakes, instead of whine, cry, and blame "them". When you grow up, you might try that.

Fascinating...

I Got Cranky Too... Why You Ask... Well...
Here's Why...
My Fascination With The Craft Resulted In My Awareness Of The Higher Ups Status.
Wherein I Found The Hiram Abif Was Actually Harem Above... Then... I Found The "Don-Key" (Donkey) And "Whores" (Horse)...
Ugly Donkey With Beautiful Horse/Mare... They Called Me Knight/Mare And Laughed At Me...

Horse Sound "?" Plus Donkey's Hee Haw...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
They approach you long before you are in a position to infuence events. They approached me in about 1985 when I was 15 or 16, and I refused to sign up to the Agenda. When I say sign, I literally mean sign a piece of paper. I have got nowhere in life because the buggers have watched and shadowed me all my life and I refuse to cooperate. One clause in the paper to sign was a homosexual clause to create a same-sex future society, and that was overwhelmingly 99.99% of the reason why I didn't sign.

Contrast my position with that of British Prime Minister David Cameron, who has gone against at least 50% of his own political party to support homosexual marriage. That is an insane move for any political career. He obviously thought homosexuals were in a stronger position to remove him from power than his own party. David Cameron most certainly signed the Agenda. Despite the fact that Cameron did what homosexuals want, they won't protect him when his party decides to get rid of him - Cameron has served his purpose and is of no further value to the same-sex Agenda.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think that Dave Chappelle kinda hinted that something like this happened to him when he went on Lipton's show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join