It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan Broadcasting LIVE From Tactical Firearms Gun Shop Tonight! Alex Jones Trying To Crash T

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
He'd (Piers Morgan) take a bubble bath with Alex and Ted, if he thought it would get him more viewers watching and talking about him.

Des

LOL for that - I almost had to fire up Photoshop and do it.

But yea, chest thumping and stumping for ratings, and the crowd goes wild.
It's like some twisted version of American Idol except that it may help shape the course of our future in the US...
-----------
As to Morgans so-called investigation into gun culture, puhlease - it takes time to correlate data and this is more indicative of a talk show like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich style than anything else.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm

Piers Morgan Broadcasting LIVE From Tactical Firearms Gun Shop Tonight! Alex Jones Trying To Crash The Event!

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Radio host Alex Jones is on his way to confront Piers Morgan as the CNN host continues his assault on the second amendment by recording his show live from a gun store in Texas, renewing the debate between the two that exploded onto television screens last month.

edit on 4/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

Alex Jones is a publicity whore..... If he didn't make money doing so, he'd be a greeter at Walmart.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lulz. Alex tells PM that he 'didn't mean to go off on him like that, he had a fever and that's why he was sweating'.

WTF?

And a CNN technician tells Jones to take a hike. Priceless.

What, no long convoluted crazy discussion about how Chris Kyle was a great Amurcan, when what just happened with him was in Texas too? No discussion of the sanity (or apparently not) of taking a kid with PTSD who had already threatened suicide to a gun range with loaded weapons and turning your back on him? No discussion of the karma and/or justice involved with a guy who'd bragged about killing as many people as possible, and who comes back and sets up a business with a logo showing a crosshairs in the eye of a skull getting shot in the back of the head? How come Chris Kyle's extensive gun training didn't save his life? Or are guns no protection if you're caught unawares? Hmmmm....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker

Originally posted by cb0688
This is only 5 minutes from my house! Ahhh - I wish I could go but I have to finish this paper for school. Ugh

If you get up early enough, AM 740 has Matt Patrick from 5 to 8. He did his afternoon show there today and I'm sure he'll be talking about it in the morning.

Please, for the love of god, do NOT listen to Matt Patrick... he is a complete moron that grates my nerves every time I hear him through the airwaves. He probably won't have anything intelligent to say about the gun debate either way. Why do they even give people like that their own show?

SMR

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Pierce Morgan wants to limit access to weapons capable of mass killings because he believes that will save lives. His agenda is to prevent school shootings like the one that happened in Sandy Hook.

Handguns aren't capable of mass shootings ? Do you or anyone really think that not having riffles around, is going to stop the insane from taking guns to schools and using it as a shooting gallery ? C'mon man. Use your head.

Originally posted by eNaR
Alex Jones is a publicity whore..... If he didn't make money doing so, he'd be a greeter at Walmart.

Then just what is Piers Morgan doing ? He has a TV show, which by the way reaches MUCH more an audience, and he makes a TON of money doing it. But he isn't an 'attention whore' ?

Sometimes I wonder what some people think as they are writing things down

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable
Good is universally acknowledged that Jones made himself look like a total NUT CASE last time. I like seeing this guy on TV..

Jones was Ron Pauls biggest fan, and PRODUCTIVE Americans can not be Happier for rejecting that guy, if he has followers like this.

I wonder how loud Jones will get this time....

I listened to alex jones on Coast To Coast AM way before he was even popular, and he brings to the table many different subjects that would be unheard of if it weren't for his tireless search for the truth. He practically coined the phrase 'bilderberg group' and 'illuminati'... at least in my mind. I think there should be no confusion as to which side he is on... he is definitely pro gun rights. And to even compare him to Ron Paul, let alone saying that RP was a fan of his... well let me put it this way. Ever heard of slander? Who on earth would ever compare a former congressman that believes in individual liberties and the constitution with a conspiracy theorist? Not that there is anything wrong with either, but if you mix the two then they kind of cancel each other out. Ron Paul may respect his point of view, but that doesn't mean he agrees with everything Alex says... get a clue... really.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Allenb83

He practically coined the phrase 'bilderberg group' and 'illuminati'... at least in my mind.

Well that's just is it.....it's only in your mind.

Jim Tucker is the guy who put the Bilderberg group on the map. He is the guy Alex got all his info from and is in AJ's documentaries... Author of multiple books about the subject

en.wikipedia.org...

And the Bavarian Illuminati was created in 1776 ..... In popular culture it's been around way long than the 1990's (when alex started his show). The illuminati card game was created in the 80's..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Can well all now dispense with the idea that Alex Jones cares about anything other than his own publicity?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
In all fairness to Alex Jones, he stated on his radio show today that the reason he was polite to Piers Morgan during their encounter in the shooting range at Tactical Firearms was due to the fact he had promised the owner of the gun store that he would keep his cool and be polite if the owner allowed him in for a face-to-face with Piers.

Alex kept his word to the Tactical Firearms owner even though he knew people would talk smack about him not going off on Piers again.

So say what you haters want about Alex...he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. He's already shown he'll stand up and shout or fight for American rights. Sure he comes off as sensationalizing things and fear-mongering but at least he's helping to bring attention to the continued, methodical rape of our rights and is helping to wake Americans up so they can research these issues on their own.

Who gives a flying-fukushima if he's doing it for attention, fame, money and ratings! That don't effect my life...but the issues he brings attention to DO effect OUR lives!

It's like watching Dual Survival on the Discovery Channel; I know it's all set up for TV drama and all but I still watch it to learn survival techniques.

edit on 5/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Alex .. I'm just .. I just can't stand that guy .. regardless of your stance on guns ( I think the gun control stuff is useless and don't tend to support it ) .. but Alex does nothing to to help his cause.. he makes the case for the opposition...

So true. I'm in agreement that 9/11 was MIHOP or LIHOP -- but whatever, it's another dead horse, all the crooks got what they wanted and we got the Patriot Act. Normal people don't jump on these bandwagons so I suppose it's Alex or Jessie Ventura to the rescue and to be immediately ignored.

Piers Morgan might be a bit of a douche -- but he's not as bad as all the OTHER News personalities out there -- at least he's not Nancy Grace being offended by people who beat kittens or ranting about "illegals" every week.

Add in Ted Nugent however, to complete the circus.

All these appointed "leaders" of these causes will guarantee all sides will sound like someone's drunken uncle and nothing will get done, as anyone not already sold on a point of view will be turned off immediately by the advocate.

>> In Pier's defense; he's just trying to stay relevant in the media game. Not enough of a corporate sellout or beauty queen to get a stint on Fox so he's got to pay bills somehow. It's this or underwear commericals.

CX

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just out of interest.....is anyone watching the Piers Morgan show at the moment? I ask because it says here in the UK (on Sky, CNN channel) that it's on at 2300hrs, but it's just CNN news instead.

Is it on tonight?

CX.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Three attention seeking whores, whoring to seek.... attention.

Priceless.

I thought of calling them the Three Stooges, but that would be an insult to Moe, Curly, and Larry.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Ted would be welcome to stay here. As long as he brings his own beer, smokes, liquor, fine by me.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What gun shop owner in his right mind would allow this idiot in his store?
I would throw up the closed sign as soon as he approached the door.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Ive been reading through the comments here and the "pro gunners" or "anti Piers Morgan" people seem to not understand that Pierce Morgan is not attacking the constitution or against guns. He is not airing in Texas because he is stupid or brave or bold or whatever.

Pierce Morgan wants to limit access to weapons capable of mass killings because he believes that will save lives. His agenda is to prevent school shootings like the one that happened in Sandy Hook. Healthy debate is a good thing and this is a subject that should be debated, and what better place than Texas to get the pro gun point of view?

PS: The debate vs Alex Jones was not a debate, more like a lunatic rant
[/quote

Until his American citizenship paperwork is finalized he can kiss my rear before he will be trying to sell me his load of crap.
Saying handguns cant kill just as many people as an AR-15 is asinine.
You bring your 30 round mag to the range and i'll bring my 2 sigs which are smaller and have 15 round mags and lets see who does the most damage at 10 yards in less time.
People like Piers dont even know what it is they are fighting.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here.

Jones and Morgan are the exact same person on opposite sides of this debate. Whoring for viewers and both intolerable. I think as a group gun owners need to find someone to speak up for us that isn't a blowhard jackass or nutty rockstar (though I am starting to warm to Nugent).

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Allenb83

I listen to him every day. Something to do on the way to work. He is pro gun by the way and it was quite interesting this morning.

What ticked me off the most was the little bit of the show that I watched. The owner of the store stated that he thought at lease 40 to 50% of the military would fire on Americans. That is crap.
edit on 2/5/2013 by TXTriker because: extra

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika
What gun shop owner in his right mind would allow this idiot in his store?
I would throw up the closed sign as soon as he approached the door.

If the gun store owner felt strong about his own arguments and that he could get a good audience (and incidentally exposure for his store) -- I don't see why he wouldn't.

Giving someone you disagree with a "beat down" about the 2nd amendment doesn't produce the "responsible adult" image I think gun advocates are looking for. People like Ted Nugent are going to scare anyone on the fence.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here.

Jones and Morgan are the exact same person on opposite sides of this debate. Whoring for viewers and both intolerable. I think as a group gun owners need to find someone to speak up for us that isn't a blowhard jackass or nutty rockstar (though I am starting to warm to Nugent).

I love all the innuendo Morgan peppered into the conversation like a good little puppet. Asshat.

I'd bet money that he was trying his damndest to stifle a grin when he was shooting that last gun.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2013 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join