It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan Broadcasting LIVE From Tactical Firearms Gun Shop Tonight! Alex Jones Trying To Crash T

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by kdog1982

He is going up against Ted the Sledge Nugent.

Is that the Draft-Dodge Ted, or the Pedophile Ted.
Real good choice to Represent the Movement.

Quote your source .Remember allegedly? or did he? are not facts.Neither is the examiner or a blog.

edit on 4-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He got there.... round 2:

Wow that totally sucked.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
If Americans can understand how to deal with this Morgan Disease it will be over soon.

Ignore him. Stop giving him press. Even if you despise him like so many others, stop writing, posting and pointing to his blog.

He will then disappear like everything else that has no ratings in the MSM.

STOP...giving him front page stature! It's Americans that are keeping him in the spotlight whether for or against, it's all a popularity vote.

Damn! Why don't people see this? The more you post about how much you despise this troll, the more popularity he gains.

Idiots!

Sorry Jude, but this is getting locally spun worse than Hulk v.
the Undertaker. It's All-Star Wrestling at its best. The problem is the
wrestling may be over a Garand with a hair trigger. And that's plain wrong.
I don't despise any of them, and threw out my "Crystal(s) of the Damned"
(Plasmatics, RIP Wendy) a couple of years ago next month.
Just wish there could be a civil, logical discourse on the subject by
the supposed "champions" of the cause. It REALLY makes you wonder
if foot-shooting can get you DQ'd. At least Ted is.... I ain't goin' there either.
Besides I'm biased for wanting to play bass for 'im.ROFL

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I agree with you PM was owned...but it still brings in the numbers that PM seeks so desperately. Good, bad...he doesn't care...he just wants the controversy and ratings that goes with it.

He'd take a bubble bath with Alex and Ted, if he thought it would get him more viewers watching and talking about him.

Des

OMG Des STAR. I'll get d' propcorn and pay cash money for that
clip. And I don't even go that 3way ROFLLMAO let's see, ..NO.
It's too soon after eating, like four hours. How disgusting but wonderful.
Back to topic, however twisted this could turn out... I hope the Twitter
L/D results of the latest tag-team loofa leverage action (sorry Beez,
it's gorgeous) doesn't blow the suds away from the meat of the debate.
God, those two country ribs are jumpin' around down in there NOW.
Thanks for the visual....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
Ted to P.M: "99.9% of us gun owners are law abiding,loving .good people Piers will you (meaning P.M) just leave us alone"
Of those 99.9%, how many do you think would endorse Mellow Ted as their spokesperson?

You tell me he has a chair on the board with the NRA.Where most of those 99.9% belong.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
guns will be abolished from planet earth within 4 years.

consciousness is rising

edit on 4-2-2013 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
In my own opinion , piers morgan is just what TV needs, he said it himself in alexs interview if youd call it that, that were getting people talking about it. people are allowed to debate issues, or is speaking your mind in the US becoming...... OH WAIT

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

You and I agree on many other things in many other threads but the only way I give up my guns is if the military and government do as well. And while I believe in the awakening and I believe you're right (may be sooner), I also will keep my guns around until all rights are acknowledged by the People that will make up our new paradigm. In other words until I KNOW that all beings around me choose with their free will to honor mine, and not infringe. That may take time friend. Until then nothing wrong with having a few options at hand should the need arise. Also, I have great fun at the range, making shots as accurate and as quick as I can safely.

SMR

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The ONLY debate Piers wants is a one-sided debate ... HIS side !
He will never get the answer he wants because he's such an arrogant ass.

"What is your answer, to the parents of Sandy Hook who had their children blown to pieces" ... Really nice play with graphic words in a debate like this to make the sheep go along with every word he says.
What kind of person says that on national TV ? If one of my kids had met their demise in such a manor, I would be livid if I heard someone explain it like that on national television. What a piece of trash.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

guns will be abolished from planet earth within 4 years.

consciousness is rising

edit on 4-2-2013 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)

If that's true, freedom will be abolished in 4 years and 2 months.

Then you "conscious" people will sh*t your pants wondering what went wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I know many people have an issue with Alex Jones for one reason or the other. However, I believe the tirade he went on in the so-called first debate was a necessity considering the tactic Piers uses to abruptly cutoff anyone that he disagrees with before they can make their point. This is the same with most of these talking heads from Oreilly, Hannity and the like. Basically going on a tirade is the only way to get a word in over these fools since they aren't inviting controversial guests on to allow them to present their case in a persuasive fashion.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ted Nugent and Alex Jones? Jesus Christ...the stupid just went up even higher in Texas. Piers is an asshat but, Jones and Nugent are attention whores....Nugent being a complete retard just does not help their cause.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Ted Nugent and Alex Jones? Jesus Christ...the stupid just went up even higher in Texas. Piers is an asshat but, Jones and Nugent are attention whores....Nugent being a complete retard just does not help their cause.

How was Ted Nugent being a complete retard?
Explanation,please.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Better yet,what do you think we ,as America,should do concerning gun control?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
mega awesome

the two infamous attention whores prostituting themselves for our affections again

how about we all just turn our backs on them both and refuse to discuss them beyond this thread?

they may go away in the end

it has to be worth a try, it just has to be

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
mega awesome

the two infamous attention whores prostituting themselves for our affections again

how about we all just turn our backs on them both and refuse to discuss them beyond this thread?

they may go away in the end

it has to be worth a try, it just has to be

What are your thoughts on gun control?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think that the majority of people that own guns are sane, responsible people and a very small minority of people are skirting the law and are not so sane.
So,should we punish the many because of a few bad apples?
If that is the case,let's ban cars.They seem to be more dangerous then guns.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I would like to, on behalf of the whole United Kingdom, Thank America, for taking that twat Piers Morgan off our hands, we were planning to send him to IRAN, but CNN thought it would be a laugh to inflict him on the American people.

I have to say tho' the chance to watch those three in a gun shop ranting at each other will be TV gold. Lets hope they load all the guns in the shop before broadcast..

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Ape
I would like to, on behalf of the whole United Kingdom, Thank America, for taking that twat Piers Morgan off our hands, we were planning to send him to IRAN, but CNN thought it would be a laugh to inflict him on the American people.

I have to say tho' the chance to watch those three in a gun shop ranting at each other will be TV gold. Lets hope they load all the guns in the shop before broadcast..

Peace

Rock Ape

I was really hoping on some sort of target shoot or even a paintball battle between the three of them.
That would have been classic.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Morgan vs. Jones:

The unqualified debating the unhinged.

What's next? Simon Cowell debates David Icke about the First Amendment?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join