It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan Broadcasting LIVE From Tactical Firearms Gun Shop Tonight! Alex Jones Trying To Crash T

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Piers Morgan Broadcasting LIVE From Tactical Firearms Gun Shop Tonight! Alex Jones Trying To Crash The Event!

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Radio host Alex Jones is on his way to confront Piers Morgan as the CNN host continues his assault on the second amendment by recording his show live from a gun store in Texas, renewing the debate between the two that exploded onto television screens last month.

edit on 4/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Tonight Piers Morgan is broadcasting his CNN show (8pm CST.) LIVE from Katy, TX. at the Tactical Firearms Gun Shop and will be participating in target practice! Ted Nugent will be there too!
What a circus!

Alex Jones is on his way there to crash the party! I wonder if they'll let him on with Piers or if Alex will be heard "blowhorning" outside. Large crowds are gathering around the perimeters of the gun shop!

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here's video of Alex on his way to attempt to confront Piers Morgan! Will there be a 2nd confrontation?!!

edit on 4/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
He got there.... round 2:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Piers Morgan must either be really dumb or he has a big pair of #'s. Doing his show from a gun shop, and in Texas of all places. The gun toting capital of the world...

...I am going to go with dumb on this one...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Don't forget Ted Nugent will be there!!

edit on 4-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Alex .. I'm just .. I just can't stand that guy .. regardless of your stance on guns ( I think the gun control stuff is useless and don't tend to support it ) .. but Alex does nothing to to help his cause.. he makes the case for the opposition...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am surprised Piers Morgan is even allowed in texas

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If Americans can understand how to deal with this Morgan Disease it will be over soon.

Ignore him. Stop giving him press. Even if you despise him like so many others, stop writing, posting and pointing to his blog.

He will then disappear like everything else that has no ratings in the MSM.

STOP...giving him front page stature! It's Americans that are keeping him in the spotlight whether for or against, it's all a popularity vote.

Damn! Why don't people see this? The more you post about how much you despise this troll, the more popularity he gains.

Idiots!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why Alex Jones? He's the biggest idiot they could have picked. He doesn't help either side, he'll be acting like an angry toddler and ranting about 9/11 again.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Piers Morgan either.
edit on 4-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

After the last one the majority of the audience will be AJ diehards looking for redemption. Not a diehard but I'll be curiousto see how AJ handles himself (not PM) this time.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He got there.... round 2:

Well that was just sad. Is it really crashing if you just come in and beg him to be on your show? Then get shooed away by the producer. Really sticking it to the man Alex!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Don't forget Ted Nugent will be there!!

edit on 4-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

He'll hold up the intellectual tone of the discussion. Sorry but I gotta get popcorn for this one. LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've never felt so butthurt for someone else in my entire life.

That was pathetic.

Oh man, ohhhhhh man..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I have to agree with you. I fully support Alex's stance, because I too have the same one---but the way he confronts people just drives me nuts. Sometimes he does good, don't get me wrong, but in cases like the 'round 2' video...man, facepalm.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is only 5 minutes from my house! Ahhh - I wish I could go but I have to finish this paper for school. Ugh

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is just too pathetic...on all parts. So wrong in so many ways. CNN gets to show the rest of the World the worst of the worst. Katy Texas rocks, though.....

Des

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The thing with Alex is that he just jumps in all guns blazing no matter what hes ranting on about. Everyone would want Alex Jones on their side in an argument.

But that doesn't mean that everything he says in defense of that argument is correct or even sensible. So he gets behind the pro gun debate so everyone is like "yeah go get em Alex, you da man" but in reality the mans a fool. The causes he stand behind are not always crazy but the way he goes about defending them almost always is.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
They are going to have live ammo?
Did I misread that?

Firing up the popcorn machine for this one.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just a publicity stunt from Alex Jones and not a very well thought out one either, he makes himself look like a fool and gives piers Morgan more ammunition. pardon the pun.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cb0688
This is only 5 minutes from my house! Ahhh - I wish I could go but I have to finish this paper for school. Ugh

If you get up early enough, AM 740 has Matt Patrick from 5 to 8. He did his afternoon show there today and I'm sure he'll be talking about it in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join