It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Gun Control} Jesse Jackson: “Anti-govt. people” with “Confederate ideology” are Terrorists!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Nope cause ATS censors delete those.

Rules are rules eh

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
You're a long time poster on here, especially in gun debate threads. If you're seriously telling me you haven't seen any posts threatening violence against the goverment then your're lying.

I haven't seen a single one....

I have several threads on the topic with dozens of pages of responses and I've never seen anyone say that.

Would you care to quote a few?

edit on 4-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You're a long time poster on here, especially in gun debate threads. If you're seriously telling me you haven't seen any posts threatening violence against the goverment then your're lying.

I asked for proof.

Not for you to remind me that I have been here a while now an should have seen it.

Where are these posts you suggest?

I will wait to see the the reply back from you, with specific quotes from ATS showing such things.

edit on Mon Feb 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with defending ones nation against tyranny eh? Just ask the current administration about how they have selectively defended the overthrow of tyranny in in Egypt, Libya, Syria yet completely ignored the effort of the Green party to overthrow tyranny in Iran. In fact all fingers point to the fact they most likely helped to keep that Iranian revolution effort squashed down...

ETA
Obama willingly arms rebels in foreign lands for such a purpose but strives to disarm his own people... hmm perhaps we can expect shipments of weapons from Egypt in the near future to help us defend our constitution...
Imagine that....
edit on 4-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
From 2000 to 2008 saw a lot of people threaten violence who were not gun owners.

From the current adminstration OWS not only threatened violence they took to the streets and partook in on of the most violent streaks this country has seen in a while.

But those were not gun owners and someone says gun owners are worse than OWS

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Are you referring to the proposed law which would prohibit the sale of assault weapons? I'm pretty sure that the constitution says that Americans "Have the right to bear arms". Banning assault weapons would infringe on this. Have I misunderstood your point?

I am confused are you talking about real assault weapons which are fully auto or burst capable or are you talking about rifles that just look scary.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You're a long time poster on here, especially in gun debate threads. If you're seriously telling me you haven't seen any posts threatening violence against the goverment then you're lying.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

If you read the second amendment and then refer to the arguments made for it in the Federalist Papers you would only be able to conclude that the Amendment itself is a threat of violence against the government.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
From 2000 to 2008 saw a lot of people threaten violence who were not gun owners.

From the current adminstration OWS not only threatened violence they took to the streets and partook in on of the most violent streaks this country has seen in a while.

But those were not gun owners and someone says gun owners are worse than OWS

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Machine guns are "assualt weapons" that are already banned in some areas and heavily regulated in other areas.

They coined the new term assault weapon" that gives them carte blanche to ban anything else they don't like(looks scary).

Political definitions are not rooted in function, but only appearance and they are not rooted in fact.
edit on 4-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I can't believe there are still people like him around in this day and age. Someone that makes a living by keeping the race wars raging, the guy has to be mentally ill.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

link   

Assualt rifles in general, burst fire or fully auto. Please explain why anybody needs an assault riffle over an handgun.

link   
Edited to reflect the wishes of the mod
edit on 4-2-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC and the TOPIC AINT EACH OTHER !!!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Elsewhere we have documented, during the movement, Occupiers at Ft. Collins, Colorado, accused of arson. The removal, at all costs, of the dissident voice has a long history, yet the State itself is fundamentally terrorist, so what would one expect when psychopaths such as the framers of the U.S. Constitution deploy the techniques of the bone-arrangers of the crypts of Neolithic Europe, who would go on to become theologians. The deceptions can be elucidated, for example, in the use (abuse) of the prepositions 'to' and 'from,' in that document. Because of the homoerotics of islamochristiana (and truly mad theologians such as Chinese-armed Jones in Florida who incite video reactionaries), one no longer can separate church-sponsored from State-sponsored terrorism: Methodists in Wisconsin are now asking for the names, and taking photographs, of thiose.it gives its charity items to. How will this wash if and when water smuggling require guns? What denomination of xian is Hillary Clinton, anyway?

link   

Would that also include my Bushmaster or Sig M400 rifle?

link   

Assualt rifles in general, burst fire or fully auto. Please explain why anybody needs an assault riffle over an handgun.

We don't have to aint that great?

No person or government has any right whatsoever to even ask that,
edit on 4-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join