It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Gun Control} Jesse Jackson: “Anti-govt. people” with “Confederate ideology” are Terrorists!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is an interview with the Wall Street Journal
Warning you may need to watch this video a few times as this guy is difficult to understand.
He kind of sounds drunk to be honest.

I completely disagree with his usage of the word "confederate ideology".
Is it still a confederate ideology if the threat comes from a person's own state or even city?

He calls such people anti-govt. people. See a confederate ideology also means obeying the constituion, and elected officials themselves swear an oath to it, so are those elected officials also anti-govt.?

This guy is trying to say something but he's not at all understanding what he's saying.
And what else did he say?

The next step is making planes go down?
WHOA THERE!!!!!!!!
He's the extremist, because his perception conveys to him the worst case scenario as the only possible outcome, to him that's reality.

Crazy guy

edit on 4-2-2013 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Sorry, but Jessie Jackson is about the biggest looser out there.

Does anyone still take this moron seriously?

From this crap, to doubling down on his statement that any semi-auto rifle can shoot down an airliner and blow up rail lines.

He is a moron. Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Jackson is irrelevant….has been for a LONG time.

This video is more proof.

Just the attention he gets from your thread is too much attention. He does nothing but stoke flames. Race-baiting buffoons like Jessie Jackson should be shunned in our society.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Jesse Jackass Jackson is a certified snake, and an idiot to boot, and this is coming from a black guy. The guy is scum, and he helped set up MLK for assasination. I don't see how anyone takes this clown seriously.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

who cares what this fool says, he is in bed with everyone and their mother. He has every form of political STDs he is such a whore.

Really, he is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What the hell?

Anyone ever used a AR or AK to take down a commerical liner? NO

They used box cutters.

And now since I am anti government that is confederate ideology they moved on to essentially calling anyone who supports their rights to arms a "terrorist".

Yo Jackson confederate ideology is gun control since those who support if think they have the right to tell us what we need or don't need meaning they own us.

They don't own us.

edit on 4-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
He doesn't look drunk, he looks half retarded.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And now since I am anti government that is confederlte ideology the moved on to essentially calling anyone who supports their rights to arms a "terrorist".

His son is a giant buffoon, too. Neither of them gives a crap about the constitution. They want to write the rules and cast the constitution aside.

Jessie Jr - “FREE FOOD AND HOUSES FOR EVERYONE!”

According to him, people will only care about America when the government gives them stuff. I can't think of anything more "anti-government" than 2 people who make a living tearing apart the constitution, shaking down businesses for personal gain and dividing people on racial issues. If we want to point fingers....I know where to point first.

edit on 4-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The confederate ideology does exist amongst some gun owners, I have lost count of how many people I've seen on this forum that threaten violence if the Government even thinks about banning some assualt rifles..it's dangerous. Yes, most gun owners are sensible, however there are those who will shoot people if the goverment create laws regulating gun ownership, and this site is a perfect example of that ideology. How dare Jesse point out something that exists, something which is growing and will eventually spill over. Will planes be shot down? I'm not sure, but I'm certain there will be major instances of violence from hardcore gun owners.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
The confederate ideology does exist amongst some gun owners, I have lost count of how many people I've seen on this forum that threaten violence if the Government even thinks about banning some assualt rifles..it's dangerous. Yes, most gun owners are sensible, however there are those who will shoot people if the goverment create laws regulating gun ownership, and this site is a perfect example of that ideology. How dare Jesse point out something that exists, something which is growing and will eventually spill over. Will planes be shot down? I'm not sure, but I'm certain there will be major instances of violence from hardcore gun owners.

So standing up for constitutional rights is “anti-government”?

Then please define what its called when law makers ignore the constitution and make up their own rules.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Jackson is irrelevant….has been for a LONG time.

This video is more proof.

Just the attention he gets from your thread is too much attention. He does nothing but stoke flames. Race-baiting buffoons like Jessie Jackson should be shunned in our society.

Could not have said it better myself. Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan et.al. need enemies in order to stay relevant in their own minds and in the minds of their shrinking number of followers. Classic Rules for Radicals technique. The same technique has been used to excess by the current WH administration. These fools have built their empires of hate and hypocrisy on the backs those who they have willfully marginalized for their own benefit.

The MSM refuses to ignore them or to simply file them in the irrelevant bin. With that kind of collusion with the MSM they will never go away and they will always have an enemy to fight...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Looser, moron, irrelevant, race-baiting buffoon, certified snake, idiot, scum, clown, fool, whore, drunk, retarded. Coming from you guys I would say he must be doing something right

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Looser, moron, irrelevant, race-baiting buffoon, certified snake, idiot, scum, clown, fool, whore, drunk, retarded. Coming from you guys I would say he must be doing something right

Well, he is successful at being an attention whore.

Add that title to the list.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

"We will OVERCOME..." until we are folded into the system, and used as propaganda tools!

Way to lose that last shred of credibility there... "Reverend"

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Then please define what its called when law makers ignore the constitution and make up their own rules.

Are you referring to the proposed law which would prohibit the sale of assault weapons? I'm pretty sure that the constitution says that Americans "Have the right to bear arms". Banning assault weapons would infringe on this. Have I misunderstood your point?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Care to provide such posts, showing statements that gun owners here on ATS have stated they will do such things?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Good intentions as a good hearted Liberal.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

MLK would be outraged by what Jackson and others have done to actually undo what Rev. King strived to accomplish.

Stunning how they claim to be acting in MLK's honor. How dishonorable and shameful...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Are you referring to the proposed law which would prohibit the sale of assault weapons? I'm pretty sure that the constitution says that Americans "Have the right to bear arms". Banning assault weapons would infringe on this. Have I misunderstood your point?

I was referring to your comment:

Yes, most gun owners are sensible, however there are those who will shoot people if the goverment create laws regulating gun ownership

I asked if you believe standing up for your constitutional rights is considered “anti-government” as you seem to be suggesting.

By the way...Nice Avatar!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Care to provide such posts, showing statements that gun owners here on ATS have stated they will do such things?

You're a long time poster on here, especially in gun debate threads. If you're seriously telling me you haven't seen any posts threatening violence against the goverment then you're lying.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join