It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaked Account Data for 4,000 Bank Executives on a Government Website

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Anonymous are a tool that needs to be used correctly. I would use them against NASA and IMC secrets.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
Anonymous is a very evil group. People think they are cool just because they go after the government. But what about the 1000's of people that become victims in the process.
Seriously I can give you many reasons why 'Anonymous' is evil but it will probably break the tnc's.

What groups such as LulzSec and Anonymous do is attempt to stop the average person having a choice at all. In engaging in a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against a business, so-called hacktivists are not promoting freedom: they are using force to promote their views, and removing the choices other people would have made.

It’s one thing to attempt to convince people to change their view – but there are many ways of doing this. Some of the recent non-violent rallies against Walmart (in response to a sexual discrimination lawsuit) in the US are examples of one, non-dogmatic approach.

Force and coercion do not create freedom – they only create fear, uncertainty and doubt.

LINK
edit on 4-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

Because they are taking action you deem them evil? At least they are trying to fight the injustices of this world. Last I checked, Anon doesn't target random, innocent people; they expose corruption and scandals, they bring information to the forefront of our reality that we would never have heard or seen otherwise.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
bit worrying when ATS members champion corrupt people. Come on people, its good for some to expose scandolous people.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I wish they would leak some funds into my bank account

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
They have still to release the information from their last Operation Last Stand......leaking this data is not a game changer at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I read how anonymous leaks things over and over.

One of these days, I hope to read how they leaked their own excrement.

Now that, would be a story.

Not a fan of anonymous here, for all the innocent people they hurt while they think they are doing justice. It's just, wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
Its rather funny how so many people say that the government can pull off a 9/11 yet they can't even get rid of a small group of computer hackers.

Strikes me as a bit out of balance. Either the government is all that or they aren't.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Spookycolt because: (no reason given)

I think its rather funny that you think they pulled 911 off, it was a proverbial f up, from start to finish. If they'd pulled it off, noone would be saying the Gov did it.

On the anonymous front I believe that there are a group of hackers but I also believe most of the hacking is done by Gov agencies and credited to anonymous, all in a move to clamp down on the flow of information.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is a rumor going around and has been repeated as a rumor that Anon has succesfully hacked Fedwire.

Fedwire

Fedwire is a real-time gross settlement funds transfer system operated by the United States Federal Reserve Banks that enables financial institutions to electronically transfer funds between its more than 9,289 participants (as of March 19, 2009).[1] In conjunction with the privately held Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS), Fedwire is the primary United States network for large-value or time-critical domestic and international payments, and it is designed to be highly resilient and redundant. The average daily value of transfers over the Fedwire Funds Service in 2007 was approximately $2.7 trillion, and the daily average number of payments was about 537,000.

That could cause some serious LULZ.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Bout time the banksters got hit. Still, I'd like to see the House of Rothchild, Rockefeller, Morgan and others get hit....hard!

As far as I'm concerned that's just 4000 minions - nothing will change.

But, I want to see the mother-lode.

The UFO and black-budget files.

Waiting...............

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I really hope anonymous isn't a government operation helping to bring about internet restriction laws. I mean 9/11, Sandy Hook... Creating bad situation and placing the blame elsewhere to take more rights away. Just a thought...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What have anonymous ever achieved?

Can we buy new cars using these bank details? How long will it take for these high profile bankers to have their numbers all changed and cards replaced etc, 1 or 2 days?

This is a media stunt for people seeking relevance.

I'm not for anything that just names a target as hate-worthy and then goes and does things nobody else can...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Anonymous is a very evil group. People think they are cool just because they go after the government. But what about the 1000's of people that become victims in the process.

What victims?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
What have anonymous ever achieved?

Can we buy new cars using these bank details? How long will it take for these high profile bankers to have their numbers all changed and cards replaced etc, 1 or 2 days?

This is a media stunt for people seeking relevance.

I'm not for anything that just names a target as hate-worthy and then goes and does things nobody else can...

What have you achieved in the fight against corporate tyranny and a government super state?

'Nuff Said....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
Anonymous are a tool that needs to be used correctly. I would use them against NASA and IMC secrets.

Unfortunatley, due to lack of funding. NASA is required to keep all their secrets on paper... Heh...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'd sure like to know how anyone online these days exactly IS anonymous... they must be using a hell of a lot of shells, all I gotta say.
Things are a "little" bit different these days than they were back in the 90's....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I know this video has been posted but seems to me it would put more perspective on the hack

They are saying Aaron was murdered and have a nuke armed?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

A major thumbs up for sayin' what I was thinking

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think anonymous and people who praise them like they are out fighting the good fight, are short sighted. You guys are only looking at the now. You guys see "Oh we are sticking it to "the man" leaking their info, yay us!", but you aren't seeing the inevitable back fire that's staring at you from the future.

It's only a matter of time before one of these groups slips up, or even worse gets used for a false flag, which turns them into the next great boogie man. Our government and especially news media will drum up the fears knowing that more and more people are plugging every aspect of their life into the internet, and they will have the public demanding government action in no time. They will scream "please take our freedom, give us more security!" until they get their wish.

Don't ever underestimate the power of a good boogie man.

Anonymous was a failed concept from the start, their armor was made with a glaring kink that's waiting to be exploited. Ironically they've given a face to a part of society that the average citizen would have otherwise been oblivious too. The typical person knows nothing about hackers, they don't even care enough to inform themselves, but now with the most basic information that "anonymous hacks sites" they will make their judgement and demand action. They have their face & symbol. Who needs names an identities, when you have an idea to oppose. A single hacker doesn't scare the public as much as a group of hackers does.

edit on 4-2-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Seriously I can give you many reasons why 'Anonymous' is evil but it will probably break the tnc's.

What groups such as LulzSec and Anonymous do is attempt to stop the average person having a choice at all. In engaging in a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against a business, so-called hacktivists are not promoting freedom: they are using force to promote their views, and removing the choices other people would have made.

It’s one thing to attempt to convince people to change their view – but there are many ways of doing this. Some of the recent non-violent rallies against Walmart (in response to a sexual discrimination lawsuit) in the US are examples of one, non-dogmatic approach.

Force and coercion do not create freedom – they only create fear, uncertainty and doubt.

LINK
edit on 4-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

wtf? wasn't aware anonymous has any "dogma". Dogma means discovered truth. wtf?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

What have you achieved in the fight against corporate tyranny and a government super state? 'Nuff Said....

So much that you went for slogan-ism. I think that you can already guess i don't go into hype just to exercise some emotions that may or may not be relevant or realistic.

Keep fighting these shadows because after some time you will eventually learn.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join