It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaked Account Data for 4,000 Bank Executives on a Government Website

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Kinda like you see skinny people missing teeth at the crack house, you see fat people at Mcdonalds. Maybe the answer is to sell crack at Mcdonalds? No that doesn't sound right.
edit on 5-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

I know I shouldn't laugh, but this is funny.
However your point is well taken.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
Its rather funny how so many people say that the government can pull off a 9/11 yet they can't even get rid of a small group of computer hackers.

Strikes me as a bit out of balance. Either the government is all that or they aren't.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Spookycolt because: (no reason given)

Unless they are one and the same

I don't believe they're this sloppy either.
edit on 5-2-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuke_c

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Kinda like you see skinny people missing teeth at the crack house, you see fat people at Mcdonalds. Maybe the answer is to sell crack at Mcdonalds? No that doesn't sound right.
edit on 5-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

I know I shouldn't laugh, but this is funny.
However your point is well taken.

Its funny but true in some McDonald's... Through the drive thru window.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Gosh ATS, you are right. What was i thinking. It is my right to harass people who i feel have wrong someone somewhere. Specific target? Pfff, no need. Every banker everywhere is a bastard. True story.

Thank you ATS for clearing this up.

That is exactly my main problem with this. There is no info on the major banks that are commiting the crimes. Its community public banks and credit unions! Credit unions are the good guys.they keep the money in the local community and invest in small business so none of your money will go to Wall Street or the military industrial complex if you put it there. Operation Last Resort was announced when United States Sentencing Commission website was hacked and someone claiming to be Anonymous threatened...

www.dailydot.com...
Operation Last Resort was allegedly conducted by the hacker/activist collective Anonymous. The hackers involved claimed that they had secured information from the United States Sentencing Commission in retribution for disproportionate sentencing of hackers—specifically Aaron Swartz, who committed suicide several weeks ago while facing a long prison sentence for hacking MIT’s academic journals.

Anonymous, as a collective, has no structure to speak of; rather, individuals and groups coalesce around various message boards and “operations” are agreed upon rather spontaneously, though according to some protocols. So individuals and groups may call themselves Anonymous with very little consequence, which may have been the case here.

A known Anonymous account or subgroup, Anonymous X-SecT, has begun calling out the person or people behind Operation Last Resort as frauds, according to The Inquisitr.

Writing on Pastebin, Joe Falzano (XeroFlux) stated, “ALL credible sources/anon cells to date have no idea who is running this operation. It came out of thin air and is using old anon operations data claiming its new.”

XeroFlux’s statement points to a belief that the “operation” may be an agent provocateur action, noting that “literally hours before this release Department of Homeland security named Cyber threats a severe issue and is trying to use this threat to enact SOPA style laws with executive order. This operation gives them a perfect example of WHY.”

XeroFlux even posted a petition on Change.org, asking whoever is behind this action to cease and desist.

“This operation itself breaks the basic core ideals of anonymous. Not to mention has signs of a complete fraudulent false flag perpetrated by the very people holding us back. We are not condemning those participating, only distancing ourselves from the message of this operation which goes too far."
Regardless of the motivation for the operation, and despite the anonymity the group values, it is highly unusual to find no one in the net of acquaintances who can speak to the identity and reliability of whomever was behind Operation Last Resort.

“Anonymous is one thing but when your fellow anons are completly [sic] clueless who you are and where you came from when you bust out the gates with an operation this scope is quiet [sic] suspicious.”
The judicious application of Occam’s Razor might be most useful here. That said, if the image of President Obama on the Batphone to the cyberspooks at the NSA, ordering them to make a mess of Anonymous by hacking one of their own websites, seems ridiculous (for the record: it seems ridiculous), it’s equally silly to assume a small group of intelligence operatives are categorically incapable of screwing the pooch in so slapstick a manner.

After all, once upon a time, the President of the United States ordered low-level intelligence officers to break into an office and steal campaign information from his opponents.

So, while anything is possible, you still have to ask yourself what is more likely: that, or a bunch of knucklehead gloryhounds with terrible judgment hoping to jump on the Anon bandwagon.

So it looks like established Anons think the person(s) that hacked the website and posted the Operation Last Resort are not legit. They are not releasing the information they said they would, the encryption is BOGUS. Im not sure if info on credit unions has anything to do with the financial crimes caused by big banks and wall street. This could be part of the recent increase in the cyber security wing of the pentagon. Anyone can claim to be Anonymous and make youtube videos, thats its strength and weakness.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join