It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 / Club of Rome and Carbon (6 Protons, 6 Electrons, 6 Neutrons)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This morning, a thread pointed me to this video of Ann Bressington exposing Agenda 21 and the Club of Rome. You can watch the video for more. The topic of this thread will simply be to show you how to understand what you are watching.

Since you have been a child, you have read this verse from the Bible:

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

In 1869, "Russian chemist named Dmitri Mendeleev came up with a way of organizing the elements that were known at the time." LINK Why does this matter? It matters for one simple piece of information.

Carbon is the mark of mankind and all life on Earth. It has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons.

Connect this to the aims of the coming Carbon Tax and new monitory system being imposed around the world. If you haven't heard of this, do a simple search for "Agenda 21 Carbon Tax" in Google. Educate yourself on the topic of UNESCO Biosphere Reserves. When the fiat money system and petrol dollar collapse, the coming mark of all mankind will be your carbon footprint. In the name of saving the world environment, you will be tracked. This tracking will ensure that your carbon is traded on the open market to control your consumption of goods and services. This is what I suspect is coming. Do a very small amount of research on your own and see if I am accurate in my suspicions.

When you are finished, read these verses.

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The question is this: Do you believe this could happen? Have we been given the information we need to be warned? What are the larger implications of what we are told?

What else have we been told?

Do not fear.

Enoch One

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -

Dead Sea Scroll: Text belonging to the Instructor (Thread on the topic) Full Text

"The character and fate of all humankind reside with these spirits. All the hosts of humanity, generation by generation, are heirs to these spiritual divisions, walking according to their ways; the outworking of every deed inheres in these divisions according to each person’s spiritual heritage, whether great or small, for every age of eternity. God has appointed these spirits as equals until the last age, and set an everlasting enmity between their divisions. False deeds are thus an abomination to the truth, whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. "

------Did you catch that. The visitation from God will be the end of this perversity.

"Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit. Like purifying waters, he shall sprinkle each with a spirit of truth, effectual against all the abominations of lying and sullying by an unclean spirit. Thereby He shall give the upright insight into knowledge of the Most High and wisdom of the angels, making wise those following the perfect way. Indeed, God has chosen them for an eternal covenant; all the glory of Adam shall be theirs alone. Perversity shall be extinct, every fraudulent deed put to shame."

-----Lastly, from their own Hermetic texts:

""And when these things had happened, Asclepius, then the Lord, the Father and god from the only first god, the creator, when he looked upon the things that happened, established his design, which is good, against the disorder. He took away error, and cut off evil. Sometimes, he submerged it in a great flood; at other times, he burned it in a searing fire; and at still other times, he crushed it in wars and plagues, until he brought ... (4 lines missing) ... of the work. And this is the birth of the world."

------In conclusion, Hermes told this to them as a warning. Hermetic Prophecy (The one they are ignoring from their own texts)

""The restoration of the nature of the pious ones who are good will take place in a period of time that never had a beginning. For the will of God has no beginning, even as his nature, which is his will (has no beginning). For the nature of God is will. And his will is the good."

To those who think they are magicians and experts in the law, I simply point out that God's will is to give and receive. You are gearing up to take. Your God is not who you think. GAOTW (Great Architect of the WORLD) of the is not the "only first God" who created the universe. You have been deceived. Come out of Egypt while you can.

Tell the world the truth and the truth sets us free.

edit on 4-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I couldn`t help but notice this:

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast

Then God said, Let us make man in our image,....And the LORD God formed man..and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life

edit on 4-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So it would be fair to say that the system being implemented by the elite to enslave/control the massed is in fact a metaphorical adaptation of Satan? Or are we just playing out the scriptures? All playing our parts in the movie of mankind......ultimately we will have to break free from this system, I believe it is our destiny to do so.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What if 666 is really 616? Isn't that what some scholars are saying?
And doesn't 666 refer to the time John was in?
Most people believe that the beast of revelation, and the harlot, are in Johns time period.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Indeed. For some time I've been led to believe that it was in fact the Emperor Nero? His name supposedly fits 666 and 616... I might be wrong though.

penelope.uchicago.edu...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
So it would be fair to say that the system being implemented by the elite to enslave/control the massed is in fact a metaphorical adaptation of Satan? Or are we just playing out the scriptures? All playing our parts in the movie of mankind......ultimately we will have to break free from this system, I believe it is our destiny to do so.

I think you are correct. We are baptized (to overcome) into four elements. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Spirit is the final baptism when we enter the world to come.

"Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in the soil like plants or in a fixed domain like fish. Instead, we can occupy all domains. This autonomy requires that we overcome these domains by hardships. The wilderness we occupy was provided to allow our growth by experience.

Air - We are given the Word of God as a guide to the wilderness. This word is also the language we learn and master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the inner symbols of nature and overcome our ignorance and pride of the outer world. Meaning springs from the root, just like a plant.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple (body). The temple is where the sacrifice is made. This temple houses the spirit of God, along with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. "You must be born again." Plants die and the seed perpetuates to the next generation. Producing fruit ensures seed for the next crop.

Isaiah 26
19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Fire - We are finally baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by. We can also put out the fire with the water.

Spirit - After overcoming the first four baptisms, we are then baptized by the Spirit of God.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
What if 666 is really 616? Isn't that what some scholars are saying?
And doesn't 666 refer to the time John was in?
Most people believe that the beast of revelation, and the harlot, are in Johns time period.

This hinges on the Fig tree not bearing fruit. The stage was set for all events to happen in the first century, yet it ended up being a foreshadowing of the next age. Even Christ didn't know this until it was revealed to him. We are on a timetable that God knows. For one thing, 1/3 of the fish, humans and animals did not die. There were many aspects of the prophecy that are reserved for 3000 years of fulfillment.

The number is 666. After examining the opinions over many years, I believe that the one we know is the correct number.

top topics

join