It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out-of-This-World Surveillance Drone Spotted at Super Bowl XLVII

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

What's going on in here can only be described as "Sheer Quality"

In awe i watch all these splendid replies of divine intellect.
Sparkling wisdom gushing out of minds greater then the OP could ever imagine.
How small we are...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Op, welcome to 1998. That is a sky cam, the wires it is suspended from are fine enough that the camera set in the upper bleachers will not see them. If you have ever been to a live foot-ball came you see these all the time. If you are living under a rock, it is time to move out.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
reply to post by Subterranean13

What's going on in here can only be described as "Sheer Quality"

In awe i watch all these splendid replies of divine intellect.
Sparkling wisdom gushing out of minds greater then the OP could ever imagine.
How small we are...

How small indeed. And the audacity of these being to fly this right in front of our faces. They probably view us, playing our primitive "chase the ball" games, akin to how we view insects.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
Op, welcome to 1998. That is a sky cam, the wires it is suspended from are fine enough that the camera set in the upper bleachers will not see them. If you have ever been to a live foot-ball came you see these all the time. If you are living under a rock, it is time to move out.

Well sorry, I've only been into ufology for a while -- are we expected to be familiar with all UFO cases going back to 1998? I think it's strange that these have been witnessed so often at American football games. About your last point -- are you suggested that these drones are always here (hibernating in nature, perhaps?) and that they only come out at large events?

Also, what's with the "sky cam" terminology? These drones are like cameras that come from the sky, but when did we stop calling them drones?
edit on 2/4/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I cant't believe some people are taking this seriously, the TC can't make his trolling anymore obvious yet you're still falling for it. Get a grip.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I love how to OP thought it was real until everyone started calling him stupid (immediately). Now, he's trying to play it off like he's trolling.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Isn't there some sort of "Joke Forum" this can go in...Or maybe send it to ATS's "Below Top Secret" (is that ATS site even still around)?

edit on 2/4/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

So eager to suppress the truth. Disinfo agent? You don't have to follow the thread if you don't think these drones are a threat.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
yeah i ran into guy about 10 yrs ago at the bar, he claimed he invented it and was introducing it to the nfl. Im sure he just worked for them and wanted a free beer but its just a camera. I'm sure it could if wanted too "spy" as to say on people in the stands but mainly for the close up's on the feild and to hear what their saying er hear what their screaming at eachother to rip their heads off!
He showed me picture's but at the time all it looked like was a round saucer shape about 2 ft or so in diameter that guided on the cable with remote control and fiber optics. not sure if they used those exact one's or not but it sure does make's it pretty sweet on the big screen.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Isn't there some sort of "Joke Forum" this can go in...Or maybe send it to ATS's "Below Top Secret" (is that ATS site even still around)?
Now it's called "Off-topic" instead of BTS, and yes it has a forum called "Jokes, Puns and Pranks" and that's probably where this thread belongs:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or, if he's really serious and not joking, then Richard Feynman's video applies:

Feynman Chaser - The Likelihood of Flying Saucers

"From my knowledge of the world...I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the result of the KNOWN irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence, rather than the unknown rational efforts of extraterrestrial intelligence"

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

So eager to suppress the truth. Disinfo agent? You don't have to follow the thread if you don't think these drones are a threat.

I don't think they are a threat. I think they give me a great view of the football game.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
6 pages on a camera that has been in existence for two decades now. No wonder no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously. This site has become a joke. This hasn't even been marked a hoax by moderators? It is clearly NOT a drone! Do your jobs!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
6 pages on a camera that has been in existence for two decades now. No wonder no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously. This site has become a joke. This hasn't even been marked a hoax by moderators? It is clearly NOT a drone! Do your jobs!

The pic is not photoshopped. That one in the OP was ripped straight from CNN.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by offmyrocker
yeah i ran into guy about 10 yrs ago at the bar, he claimed he invented it and was introducing it to the nfl. Im sure he just worked for them and wanted a free beer but its just a camera. I'm sure it could if wanted too "spy" as to say on people in the stands but mainly for the close up's on the feild and to hear what their saying er hear what their screaming at eachother to rip their heads off!
He showed me picture's but at the time all it looked like was a round saucer shape about 2 ft or so in diameter that guided on the cable with remote control and fiber optics. not sure if they used those exact one's or not but it sure does make's it pretty sweet on the big screen.

Do you think he could have been a government employee? The technology he was speaking of reeks of reverse-engineered alien tech. We didn't even have iPods ten years ago...

EDIT: OK fine, I can admit when I'm wrong -- we DID have iPods ten years ago. They came out in 2001.
edit on 2/4/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hey i wouldn't be on here if my eye's were wide shut, and there is alway's a possibility that he could of been working for someone bigger and a drunk in a bar is a good disguise. But he was just as impressed with his self for having this just as he was bragging to everyone else. Imo you wouldn't brag but only for attention and free beer, hell i've done just about everything know to man while i was at the bar to pull in some punany or free drinks from a fireman to nasa or cia intelligence opperative agent, and i've never been remotely close to any of the jobs! Just a good ole imagination to get some strange....btw if you can pull it off i've found the cia one works the best your not suppose to talk about it and something about secretive world drunk bar women fall quick for!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
reply to post by AkumaStreak

nevermind

Do you have something to share with the class?

Besides the fact that it is a camera...no.

Seemed like a no brainer to me since I have actually seen them in arenas with my own eyes.

Sadly, I have contributed two posts on this 6 page thread. Now, I must go punish myself....severely.

edit on 4-2-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

The pic is not photoshopped. That one in the OP was ripped straight from CNN.

It doesn't need to be photoshopped to be a hoax (or in this case a joke).

A deliberate misrepresentation of a real picture could also belong in the hoax or joke forum.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

i really want to know why this thread hasn't been closed.

if i made it, it would of been by the second post

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Whoever flagged this thread deserves to have their flagging privileges revoked. And this is coming from a guy who has yet to even earn his.
If you are going to post a thread about a football game, you should at least have seen one other football game in your entire life before doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join