It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out-of-This-World Surveillance Drone Spotted at Super Bowl XLVII

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You guys remember when the power went out? Must have been the result of this surveillance drone blowing its way into the DOMED building they were playing in!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

That's basically what I was thinking, as I said on page 2. Great minds and all.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
The drone in that picture from *some* Star Trek episode (can you specify which one it was -- I find it interesting that it looks a lot like what I saw tonight) is uncannily similar. It can't be a coincidence.

What's more freaky is that the drone I found in the Star Trek episode also says "SkyCam" on the side of it.

Go figure... the conspiracy grows!!! What do the naysayers have to say? This drone is everywhere: football, the ice planet Hoth from Star Wars, and now on Star Trek where Captain Picard supposedely didn't notice it because he was too busy with an epic facepalm.

edit on 3-2-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Would the many people in this thread who admit to seeing this thing throw a star my way. I've only got one, the naysayer who first replied has like ten. I don't want to end up in the hoax bin.

I'm tempted to throw you a sympathy star........must...............resist......

Okay put this in the jokes bin and I'll flag and star the hell out of it.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We finally have proof that the gov stole this tech from Star Wars.

Ive heard reports that the local PD was using these little things to patrol the parking lot of the stadium to. They're very small and hard to see, but atleast we had some good eyes out there today.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Would the many people in this thread who admit to seeing this thing throw a star my way. I've only got one, the naysayer who first replied has like ten. I don't want to end up in the hoax bin.

I would have given you a Flag if you used words with your MEME.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I think it's more likely that Lucas had some kind of interstellar communication with advanced beings. How else could he have had so many great ideas during that time period, and then made movies about politics and bantha fodder decades later?

So he probably modeled the one in the movie after something he'd already been exposed to.
edit on 2/3/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Some people are not that observant, it's no biggie.

PS, love your avatar image!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

I think it's more likely that Lucas had some kind of interstellar communication with advanced beings. How else could he have had so many great ideas during that time period, and then made movies about politics and bantha fodder decades later?

Dang, I hadent thought about that. This could be much much bigger than I originally thought.

Looks like we got something major going on. Id say we all better get prepared ASAP

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

Dang, I hadent thought about that. This could be much much bigger than I originally thought.

Looks like we got something major going on. Id say we all better get prepared ASAP

Are you saying possible invasion scenario? I'd better get more Little Debbies for the bunker.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am gonna give you a flag just because of the abuse, It was a funny read though. And some witty comments to boot.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anton74

I would have given you a Flag if you used words with your MEME.

How about this?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
O.K. That will work. I gave you a flag.

3rd line

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by anton74
O.K. That will work. I gave you a flag.

3rd line

Thanks man. If these drones start showing up in large numbers like the above poster alluded to, flags won't save me, but at least I'll die knowing I knew more about what was going on than my fellow men.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wonder if this could be a viral marketing stunt of some kind. I really hope not. Last time I was this excited about drones, they ended up being part of some Alienware (computer company) viral marketing thing. What a waste of time that was.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The OP is for real!

Here's a video of one of the "drones" in attack mode during an OU game in Iowa:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It's a camera. It actually runs on a wire the full length of the field. The NFL has been using a camera like this for years now. Ever seen an NFL instant replay? It comes from all angles, including from above, and that shot from above is accomplished with this camera.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Dude, your avatar is friggin awesome

This thread is definitely comedic relief. I haven't stopped laughing.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The OP is for real!

Here's a video of one of the "drones" in attack mode during an OU game in Iowa:

Amazing video, thanks. Notice how when it's been discovered, it sort of just plays dead. They must really think we're a stupid species.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED AT THE SUPER BOWL! THEY WERE RIGHT!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join