It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jodi Arias / Travis Alexander murder case: Your thoughts?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

You sound like the same mentality of Travis Alexander.
Dominant male who feels belittled by the womans prowess to conceive and carry children when in fact you are nothing more than a small issue in the process.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
First, I was really worried that she might get off on 1st degree murder charges. Thank God she didn't. What she did to this man was beyond cruel. Secondly, HLN News. I'm sorry but Nancy Grace and her associates seem to "overly" thrive on the emotions of this trial. It really makes a circus of the entire thing and that's what really bothers me about reality tv.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mike2smith

The real question is WHY did Jodi kill Travis? People just don't kill unless they are crazed like Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dalhmer.

There is always a reason why someone else kills another person.

So why did Jodi Arias kill Travis?

The answer isn't that she was crazy. People are not born crazy. The reason why we do not know why Jodi killed Travis is because Juan has continually said that the reason why is not important only the fact that Jodi killed Travis.

We have to find out the reason WHY Jodi killed Travis before its too late. I still believe that Jodi was defending herself against a sociopathic pedophile where the nature of her defending herself is the only mitigating factor that Juan Martinez has used to get the conviction.

Read below:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I wonder how many little girls who are around the age of 12 or so that Travis came into contact with invoked a sense of his recurrent fantasy to want engage in a sexual act either in his mind or physically with them.

You need to know that Travis was a pedophile. Don't let the media tell you the truth that they want you to believe. That is not justice but nothing more then sickly leaching off of such an event for their lavish luxuries.

The media are actors. They get paid to play on your emotions.

Unlike the Casey Anthony case where was not any direct evidence linking Casey to the death of Caylee where only the emotions of a little girl being killed were used to try and convict Casey in this case there is evidence that links Jodi to the death of Travis Alexander without a question. But what not been brought into question is WHY did Jodi kill Travis in the manner that she did? Humans do not just kill other humans on a whim. Even though the case was said to have been premeditated what premeditation did Jodi have to kill Travis? This premeditated murder has been proven to have taken place. But what premeditated thought did Jodi have that eventually lead her to kill Travis Alexander. I doubt if Jodi went to Travis's house that night with a premeditated thought of murder on her mind even though she did what she did before the events of that took place.

After all the definition of pedophile is as follows :

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest toward prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger, though specific diagnosis criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13).[1][2][3][4] An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.[1][2]

The term has a range of definitions, as found in psychiatry, psychology, the vernacular, and law enforcement. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) defines pedophilia as a "disorder of adult personality and behaviour" in which there is a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age.[5] According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), it is a paraphilia in which adults or adolescents 16 years of age or older have intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that they have either acted on or which cause them distress or interpersonal difficulty.[1]

In popular usage, pedophilia means any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse, often termed "pedophilic behavior".[3][6][7][8] For example, The American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary states, "Pedophilia is the act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children."[9] This common use application also extends to the sexual interest in and sexual contact with pubescent or post-pubescent minors.[10][11] Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided because although people who commit child sexual abuse commonly exhibit the disorder,[6][12][13] some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia and these standards pertain to prepubescents.[10][14][15] Additionally, not all pedophiles actually commit such abuse.[15][16]

ALEXANDER: The way you moan, baby, it sounds like -- it sounds like you are this 12-year-old girl having her first orgasm. It`s so hot

ALEXANDER: Twelve-year-old girl having her first orgasm. (EXPLETIVE DELETED) this hot little girl.

Travis was recorded saying these comments while engaging in phone sex with Jodi Arias which has been submitted into evidence but has been discounted by Juan as not being pertinent to anything relating to the case.

The mere fact that Travis was a pedophile because he engaged in a fantasy where he envisioned Jodi as a 12 year old little girl having her first orgasm of which he derived sexual pleasure from which can be clearly heard on the recorded conversation between he and Jodi clearly points to the fact that Travis Alexander was a pedophile without a reasonable doubt.

This is the primary fact that Juan has tried to cover up in the case that Travis was a pedophile. Why would Juan try to cover up the fact that Travis was a pedophile? Because if Travis pedophilia had been discussed in court by an expert than that expert would have been able to determine that Travis had an interpersonal disorder from which an aggressive tendency would have developed in order to prevent someone from finding out that he was a pedophile.

Travis mentioned in his online blog that he worried about meeting a female who had a penned up axe murderer inside of her as well as her viewing him as having a penned axe murderer in inside of Travis.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Travis mentioned in his online blog that he worried about meeting a female who had a penned up axe murderer inside of her as well as her viewing him as having a penned axe murderer in inside of Travis.

Now why Travis make such a remark? The fact that Travis had a penned up axe murderer inside of him was a result of the fact that he was a pedophile where his inner demon would in fact lash out on in anger when people would get close to who he really was sexually. Travis also worried about a female finding out that he was pedophile where such a mentality would eventually cause a female to lash out at him because of his recurrent sexual desires to engage in a sexual act either as a fantasy or physical encounter with a 12 year old little girl or that the female would tell someone such as the Church Elders or Law Enforcement which would have ruined Travis Alexander's reputation permanently.

Travis found what he needed in Jodi. Someone who was not educated and was looking for someone that she could be all for that would complete her. Jodi was that someone. Jodi has a GED which means she has problems learning and understanding which can relate to several factors in her childhood.

Travis being more educated would have realized that Jodi was not as educated as he was which he exploited. Travis never spoke in the manner that he did to other women in his life that he had dated because they were educated and would have recognized right away that something was wrong with him. But with Jodi there wasn't any barrier between his pedophilic side and the other side. Travis knew that he could project his pedophilic sexual desires on Jodi because Jodi would have only thought that Travis was roleplaying and would not have understood what type of person she was dating.

Once again Travis exploited Jodi's educational weakness and allowed his penned up axe murderer, the pedophile, out with Jodi because Travis assumed that she was not smart enough to understand what he was saying. Somewhere along the way Jodi understood who Travis was. Travis the pedophile in an increasing attempt to keep the fact that he as pedophile covered up belittled Jodi along with Travis friends belittling her as well making her feel as if everything was her fault with Travis calling Jodi a slut, whore and a bitch. All emotional values assessed with someone making someone else cover up something that they knew they doing wrong.

But all of these facts have been covered up by Juan because Juan doesn't want to lose this case. Juan is in fact covering up for a pedophile and is saying that pedophilia is okay but murdering a pedophile in a horrific manner is not okay.

Jodi Arias should not be put to death but instead given a new trial where a new judge and her defense attorney's are at least above a bachelors level of Criminal Justice.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Granted Jodi Arias has brought a lot of interesting question into the mix like:

Renting a rental car in her own name. - Why would someone who has a premeditated thought of murder rent a rental car in their own name and then commit a murder?

Jodi did not have a notion of premeditation of murder that night. Jodi was simply trying to mask her approach to Travis Alexander's house so that Travis friends would not that she was coming and try to warn him and get between the two like they always had.

Jodi filed a stolen weapons report about the gun that was used in the crime and then probably lied to Travis and his friends about the firearm being stolen so that they would not be fearful of her having or owning a firearm.
This notion means that Jodi was in a position of being watched and scrutinized all of the time by Travis friends and especially Travis's sister Samantha who was a cop and would have been able to tell Travis that Jodi was no longer armed and would not be able to defend herself against him.

Jodi then drove out of the way like she did to further confuse those around Travis who were watching Travis and trying to keep the two apart from guessing the amount of time it would take Jodi to arrive and by which avenue of travel Jodi would take to arrive at Travis's house .

It was with certainty that Travis was stalking Jodi as he would constantly call her time and time again when Jodi had already had closure with him after they had broken up.

The reason being was Jodi was the only female that Travis could treat in the manner that he did with regards to his pedophilia. That was the reason why Travis kept calling Jodi back. Travis could not get past his pedophilia and he knew that Jodi being of limited education would not understand what he was doing to her.

Jodi lied about the gun so that she could protect herself when she visited Travis at his house without Travis or anyone else having their suspicions raised about her being able to defend herself.

The question is this though. We know that Travis Alexander was a pedophile because he had sexual fantasies about little girls which has been proven by the recorded conversation between he and Jodi. How many little girls in Travis's everyday life that he came into contact with did he have the same sexual desires for?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

I have followed this case, but not with obsession like some. Why did she kill him? I remember hearing that Travis was breaking it off with Jodi because of something he had recently learned about her, and he had a trip planned, if I remember correctly, with someone else. She was enraged and vindictive.

Also, wasn't it just that one phone conversation when he mentioned something about her sounding like a 12-yr. old having her first orgasm? I don't recall any other conversations along those lines. Was that the one and only mention of such a thing? Maybe she told him in the past that she liked hearing him say things like that and in the heat of the moment, he accommodated her. Correct me if I'm wrong about my observation.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Are you labeling Travis a pedophile based on that one sentence?

From what I remember, NOBODY that knew him nor ANY witnesses came forward to testify of any such thing.

edit on 24-5-2013 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I"m surprised the jury disagreed on life or death. They were really in unison with the verdict of guilty. I expected they'd be more on the same page for the penalty. And I'm really surprised that the judge gave up on a verdict so quickly. The judge didn't address the jurors or anything .. just gave them two shots at it.

The woman killed her fella in an exceptionally horrid manner.
And then she dragged his name through the mud with allegations
that had no proof. Horrid allegations.

I'm glad that .. either with life or death .. she won't be back on the streets.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson
But what not been brought into question is WHY did Jodi kill Travis in the manner that she did?

Only an army of highly qualified forensic psychologists with direct access to her could answer that. Her act was one that was extreme .. to say the least. None of us can 'armchair' this event.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The jury members have been allowed to speak to the media. They chose not to do so yesterday, but I think within the next few weeks, at least some of them will come forward. I have a feeling it was one holdout that just couldn't go through with giving her the death penalty.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Jodi killed Travis because he was dumping her. She couldn't take that reality because she is psycho. If she couldn't have him, then no other woman would ever have him.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mike2smith

Yeah, you said it! I agree. That's why now I'm trying to find a woman that don't like me much. And its working!!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
Well, what about this little bombshell...

*Jodi Arias
*Amanda Knox
*O.J. Simpson.....

...All share the same birthday!....July 9th.

There must be a predisposition for sharp knives slashing through flesh, associated with this D.O.B?

Yes, their date of birth made them do it. Why did nobody see this before? We must start locking up people who were born on the 9th of July, before they have a chance to kill.

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
reply to post by Starling

July 9th zodiac sign is Cancer..
I'll leave someone else to speculate if that means anything..

Well I know someone who's a Cancer and he read the horoscope for their star sign one day and it said 'You will stab someone to death in a murderous frenzy.'

I was so worried I kept an eye on him all day and fortunately, he didn't end up stabbing anyone. But he told me he could have done if he'd wanted to. So yeah, I was chilled by the accuracy of this prediction.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Watched this case from the beginning,i always said this was no self defense murder,she planned it and she didn't believe she was going to get caught,this shows by her police tapes and tv interviews,she is as cold as ice,no remorse,and you can tell by her interviews she is full of herself,i was so upset when they came back with a hung jury,i do believe in the DP,this was a heinous crime,she almost sliced his head off for pete sakes,her pain by a needle is merely a pin prick compared to what Travis felt

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow everyone's eyes are so clouded over by Travis and his sister.

First - Screw Juan Martinez.

Second - Lets look at Jodi's past. One of Jodi's former boyfriends, Erin, said that Jodi not once talked about or engaged in any type of sexual lingo or acts that she did with Travis.

Not once. Jodi was with Erin for four years and not once did Erin say that Jodi acted in the manner with him that Travis made Jodi act out with him.

During Friday's HLN, HLN revealed what the (explicative) that were said during the conversations that Travis had with Jodi regarding Jodi sounding like a 12 year old having her first orgasm. Travis said that it was hot meaning that he did have a sexual desire to engage in a sexual act with a 12 year old girl which is provable based upon the definition of what a pedophile is.

The words that were revealed were "Jerked off" and "Raped" .Travis had a recurrent dream of jerking off to the notion of him raping Jodi sometimes three times a day and because he had the recurrent urge of viewing Jodi as a 12 year old little girl having her firs orgasm it can also be proved that since Travis fantasized about Jodi sounding like a 12 year old little girl having her first orgasm then it can also be proven that Travis fantasized about having a sexual encounter with a 12 year old little girl where he would view Jodi as a 12 year old little girl that he would jerk off to along with fantasizing about raping a 12 year old little girl because he viewed Jodi as a 12 year old little girl.

Doctor Drew should be the best source of information regarding Travis recurrent sexual desires a as pedophile. After all he is a sex doctor

Thirdly - Although Jodi's use of the firearm can be proven Jodi's use of the knife cannot be proven nor can it be proven that Jodi stabbed Travis for the simple fact that unless the knife if present that can be tested positive to have both Jodi's fingerprints and Travis DNA, skin and bone fragments on it then Jodi cannot be charged with stabbing Travis. Jodi's confession can e excepted as proof positive that Jodi stabbed Travis because there is no knife to prove that Jodi's confession is true.

Fourth: Travis and Samantha both had the fear of cockroaches. When Samantha made her comment to the jury about her Travis hating cockroaches and stomping them out Samantha turned and looked at Jodi with a look that says "Yeah we stamped you out you little cockroach."

Fifth: In Travis blog Travis made mention of him having a fear of a woman having a penned up axe murderer inside of her as well as Travis worrying about the same female thinking of him as having a penned up axe murderer inside of him as well.

Why would Travis view himself as having a penned up axe murderer inside of him unless Travis in fact had a very aggressive and abusive side that he feared he would not be able to control. Such fear is wrapped around his pedophilia where if he was discovered that he was a pedophile that a woman would kill him or that he would have to kill the woman to keep his secret safe.

Travis' use of the word RAPE when he thought about Jodi in a sexual manner sometimes jerking off three times a day does prove once again that Travis WAS a sexually abusive person. People who are not do say such things even when engaging in phone sex with each other.

The fact that Jodi recorded the conversation and not Travis is irrelevant. Why would Travis record himself saying what he did knowing that any such evidence could be used against him by the law or the church?

Why didn't Jodi goto the law with her recorded conversation between her

In order for Travis to be possibly looked at by the criminal justice system Jodi would had to have filed some type of complaint against Travis in Maricopa County. Such a complaint would have raised the suspicions of the law enforcement in regards to Travis's status in the community as well as making law enforcement look at the entire Alexander family in a different light especially Samantha whose law enforcement career might then be jeopardized because of Travis having a complaint filed against him for being a possible pedophile who would then be watched for the rest of his life.

After confronting Travis on the night in question about going to the church or law with the recorded conversation Travis rapes Jodi because Travis thinks that Jodi enjoys such things slams her to the ground and kicks her and then goes to the bathroom.

Now why would anyone go to the bathroom like Travis did? It is obvious that Travis wanted to take a shower to wash away any evidence of such a rape. If this isn't true and Travis loved Jodi like he said he did then why wouldn't he and Jodi take a shower together to experience something new? Its obvious that Travis liked experimenting sexually otherwise Travis would not have engaged in the sexual fantasy where he thought of Jodi as being a 12 year old little girl.

Jodi after being raped by Travis which Travis did fantasize about recurrently Jodi then shoots Travis in the head. The stabbing cannot be used as evidence against Jodi because Juan Martinez has not proved that Jodi stabbed Travis beyond a reasonable doubt because there is no knife that proves Jodi stabbed Travis even Jodi has confessed to the stabbing there is no evidence that Jodi stabbed Travis. Without the knife being present Jodi's confession of stabbing Travis and Juan's base of prosecution is nothing but speculation. Speculation is not proof of a crime in either Jodi's confession or Juan's statements that insist that Jodi brutally stabbed Travis. Without proof, being he knife, the charges against Jodi brutally stabbing Travis cannot be made against Jodi.

Let me paint this picture for you. When I was younger my brother and I were shooting our BB guns in the basement of the house. We were shooting them into a bucket that had that had a waded up tow placed in to keep the BB's from ricocheting and possibly breaking a window. The B guns were low powered and only shot maybe ten feet. While shooting I turned and noticed that the basement door window which was about six feet away from us had a small hole in it. The hole was larger than a BB because I measured the hole against one of the BB's that we had. I then told my brothers dad what happened where we both got into trouble.

In this case it was assumed that one of use had shot the window with our BB guns even though the hole was larger than the BB's that we were using. It is also not possible for a ricochet to have occurred.

The only other possibility is that one of the other kids in the valley which there was only one other family with kids about 1000 yards away shot the widow. The window didn't break mind you and if it had been one of us that had shot the window the concussive force of compressed air would have caused the glass to shatter as it added force to the window from being at such a close range to the end of the BB gun muzzle.]

So in this case we were charged with a crime just because there was hole in the window and that the hole was round and that we were shooting BB guns even though the hole was not the same size of our BB's.

In Jodi's case Juan is saying that Jodi stabbed Travis with Jodi saying that she stabbed Travis as well. But without the knife...there is no evidence that proves Jodi stabbed Travis. A confession of guilt is not proof.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
She doesn't deserve a lethal injection.. Let her die slowly in prison, I'd happily pay with my tax dollars for that.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The fact is ...Jodi Arias brutally murdered Travis Alexander; for reasons only known to her.

What she did was wrong and against the law; so she either spends life in prison or gets the death penalty...end of story.

I believe that she is a (sociopath)...here is the (Profile of the Sociopath)...

www.mcafee.cc...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that Jodie is the victim of a set up to divert attention away from other known or unknown motives? Could she of been drugged then manipulated to think she might of had something to do with the murder when in reality she is being made a scape goat? There are so many questions that really need explored in this case. For instance, her inconsistent memory, and the changing of her story several times could be due to constant drugging with retinal, AKA the date rape drug. It has the same effect if used on a person over and over. The subject becomes unable to distinguish factual memory from what they piece together while on the drug. Retinal, like many of the other so called "Date rape drugs" were and are used by several intelligence agencies, in order to achieve similar results.

There are a number of different viable scenario's based around this premiss that I am exploring right now. I know some of the "kill Jody" lynch mob out there are asking why I would want to put so much though into this, simply because she is obviously "guilty" by reason that "the public says she is". I think that's part of it. I hate to see someone railroaded. I see very few speaking up for Ms. Aries as opposed to a public that's out for blood. My intuition, my "gut feeling" from the beginning says that she is innocent of the murder, at least in the way everyone, including Jody herself, believes she was involved. And I have learned to trust my "gut feeling" first since it seems its usually right or close to right most of the time

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join