It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence barriers are they there to protect-or are they designed to dissolve as CREATIONS connect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
physical/metaphysical - positive/negative - lower astral dimensions/higher astral dimensions - Interior universal inhabitants/Exterior universal inhabitants - Life/Death (barriers)

What reason for /would a barrier exist
To contain-restrain-/observe & restrict

1 ask you all /what answer can provide?
The reasons for barriers/behind dimensions to hide

To hide- separate- or even to mature
Before exposing the ENERGIES/ to outside or more

For allowing exposure/ w/o being prepared
May infect a sector w/ energies like FEAR

FEAR of who/or why are they here
Destabilizes potential habitats/ hence barrier (no share)?

Still some may/ know how to CROSS
Puncturing the barriers/ connecting the lost

When barriers punctured / observations are seen
Up in the skies /unidentified beings

Then back across/ the barriers they go
Observing the barrier jumps/DO ANY really KNOW?

Is it taken for granted /since THEIR NOT SEEN

The barrier builders/ Possibly observing ALL beings

Observing for maturity /or integrity from those existing WITHIN
Who ARE prepared to EXCEL /or to be cycled AGAIN (didn't learn
)

Excel or cycle /these energy forms
Within the barriers /instructing the norms

The norms or the overall /universal VIBRATIONS
Like a grade curve designed /so ALL TRYING CAN MAKE IT

Sometimes as 1 experiences the phases of life and death within EXISTENCE 1 encounters energies some REALLY care for & the others wish deception on the.

With this in mind please mind my steps, for cautions a need when learned oppressed.

Oppressed learned from deception experienced, so 1 multi checks EACH ENCOUNTERED SPIRIT(s)

The barriers or the veil in the OP is 1 discussing and how thru time the veil is drawn or pulled revealing TRUTH. It seems the more CREATOR Creations develop Awarness of Each other and not always at the same times or speeds they begin to become aware of each others Existence, and it seems as this process occurs the blocks or barriers are (PERMITTED OPEN) BUT BY WHO? )

Something ALL should keep open minds / consciousness about for who really knows how far back that veil must be drawn to SEE all. or TRUTH of ALL Existence.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 2/2/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So 1 is asking any willing to answer why do you think these barriers exist and then second why are they permitted to open?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is why 1 encourages PEACE, for ALL for unless you are 100% sure of the full extent of EXISTENCE how can you really know...

1 appreciates all who have taken a look and shall MAY WHAT EVER GUIDES YOU (ALL) LEAD YOU TO PEACFUL CONCLUSION within Existing with other CREATOR Creations.

be well

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Truth can not be seen. The eyes draw in light and forms an image in the mind. People conform and hide their true opinions and perspective from you.

Truth is in the darkness. When people have no identity they are not scared to be "themselves" (Yes, I know that is an ironic thing to say - but it is truth).

Light appears and disappears and yet, it is so seductive that it got darkness believing itself to be "it". That "it" is temporary. That "it" just changes and appears and disappears which is not true..

To not attach is freedom.

Ignorance is bliss...

Knowledge is the memorization of physics (order of light).

apathy is freedom...

Care is attachment to light (matter/form) which will appear and disappear...

To teach others to let go, to be ignorant, to find apathy... they will find inner peace and the action that arises will be natural of their temporary human form (human needs - food, sex, shelter, beverage).

It is ironic because to teach people this ultimately shows that I do care even though I am saying the exact opposite.

Look pass the words and the emotional attachments you have to words and see what is beyond it...

It is freedom... freedom of care and responsibility.... freedom of worrying and stress... and a knowing that all is/will be well.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
This is why 1 encourages PEACE, for ALL for unless you are 100% sure of the full extent of EXISTENCE how can you really know...

1 appreciates all who have taken a look and shall MAY WHAT EVER GUIDES YOU (ALL) LEAD YOU TO PEACFUL CONCLUSION within Existing with other CREATOR Creations.

Not sure what you are talking about but this made me recall a part of Robert Monroe's "Journeys out of the body" where, in response to his question of what is the "big secret", he is taken to a place and made to experience "himself", as he is instructed to perform harmful functions on a young girl. He feels it is wrong and appeals to those handing out the order. They tell him it would be better for the girl if he performed the act, instead of others that were on their way. He complies.

He is then led away by the person that guided him there, who asks him if he know understands. He replies that he doesn't and the guide looks at him then turns away. He then returns from his OOBE.

I guess that the idea that we are hopefully guided to peaceful conclusions just seemed in such opposition to this person's revelation of the "big secret", that it made it come to mind.
edit on 3-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Truth can not be seen. The eyes draw in light and forms an image in the mind. People conform and hide their true opinions and perspective from you.

This 1 can understand arpgme, but what of viewing w/ eye not of the human or other form but related to the other or human perception abilities.

What I am saying arpgme is what if you or another can see/observe or evaluate CREATOR Creations in different spectrums of awareness sort of like how the solar Heliospheric observatory or S.O.H.O has the different lens associated with its viewing capabilities. EX:

And this leads to perspective what if there are energies that see w/o the usage of just the physical photonic rays and may see like in Xray Gamma ray or heat signatures ect. Not dipected in the EA*RTH based hubble /wise ect pics but from actual personal perspective. Do you feel seeing like this that you or another would determine the difference between LIGHT and DARK in the ways you are describing? Or would this form of observation be related to a unknown kind of observation.

As we have communicated arpgme 1 has understood better your ways of viewing things. () ? do however wonder how do you feel this type of observation with other spectrums of SEEING - sensing like a bats or fish with sonar relates to light and darkness seeing/understanding? If applied to your ways of viewing.

Truth is in the darkness. When people have no identity they are not scared to be "themselves" (Yes, I know that is an ironic thing to say - but it is truth).

Do you feel so that then if some (feel) they are unseen in LIGHT but still seen that then they are comfortable in existence as long as LIGHT is not upon them seeing/experiencing them even if they feel they are out of light but still seen in another undetected way?

Light appears and disappears and yet, it is so seductive that it got darkness believing itself to be "it". That "it" is temporary. That "it" just changes and appears and disappears which is not true..

To not attach is freedom.

Understood as well thru previous communications. And this is related to not being attached to issues or situations/agenda and even realities that may cause 1 or some to feel a need to consider any other then thyself? To 1 its understood some will feel this way and its not my will to try and change them from the frequency some prefer.

Its just is it really freedom arpgme? Due to some not perceiving outside observers evaluating an ENERGIES time within 1 energy containment field or another.

And if the who feels freedoms related to nonattachment ACKNOWLEDGED other ENERGIES observing does this then place a lid in the freedoms as those who feel free recognize they may be just as trapped within an illusion of freedom as those trapped in an illusion of light. I know this is deep to process but as of recent, communications have occurred refined clarity may be coming thru to share and not spark fear but to possibly try to assist on a better grade curve. for ALL

So basically arpgme the Barriers aspect is discussing are they there to keep CREATOR Creations from direct contact until matured? Barriers such as paranormal/normal-physical/metaphysical-intelligence shared from outside the barriers and intelligence obtained from within the barriers. Which in some ways ties into some of our previous discussions as well on how we perceive and process reality from best we know. And if so placed for maturity? Then who built them and why or is this ignored to keep fear away from freedoms, which 1 can understand.

Knowledge is the memorization of physics (order of light).

apathy is freedom...

Care is attachment to light (matter/form) which will appear and disappear...

To teach others to let go, to be ignorant, to find apathy... they will find inner peace and the action that arises will be natural of their temporary human form (human needs - food, sex, shelter, beverage).

It is ironic because to teach people this ultimately shows that I do care even though I am saying the exact opposite.

Look pass the words and the emotional attachments you have to words and see what is beyond it...

It is freedom... freedom of care and responsibility.... freedom of worrying and stress... and a knowing that all is/will be well.

1 understands this and is not challenging your views arpgme. 1 is just sharing from 1 CREATOR Creation to another CREATOR Creation that even though some freedoms seem to last for eternity they still can be just as illusionary and (temp) as some who feel the illusions here.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

to ask.

If 1 personally knew about a energy that would clash with yours and many others- due to something as simple as species upon species hatred or CREATOR CREATION upon CREATOR CREATION hatred causing - a lets say Universal disruptment upon other realms outside all within the "attached" communication range zones of 1 ATS member Ophiuchus 13. And this Energy was sent by outside observers of this universe in which you are attached to no matter accepting or not to to treat what they observe as a virus with a VACCINE (smh) in peace.

Would you arpgme and any who absolutely think like this wish for 1 TO NOT CARE AND ALLOW "IT" TO REACH YOU IF 1 KNOWS IT WILL DISRUPT ALL YOUR FREEDOMS AS WELL AS OTHERS TO FORCE A COLLAPS OF SOME SORT or rearrangement of ENERGIES. UNIVERSE RELATED? Would you want me not to care about you ... ALL ?? This is the most important question asked of you arpgme from ATS member Ophiuchus 13, please respond to this question to allow further connections to requested..
1nc question response provided better phases understood of communications.

Thank you in advance arpgme 1 apollos its requested: awaiting transmission

NAMASTE*******

edit on 2/3/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Not sure what you are talking about but this made me recall a part of Robert Monroe's "Journeys out of the body" where, in response to his question of what is the "big secret", he is taken to a place and made to experience "himself", as he is instructed to perform harmful functions on a young girl. He feels it is wrong and appeals to those handing out the order. They tell him it would be better for the girl if he performed the act, instead of others that were on their way. He complies.

He complied too fast w/o fully understanding the agenda/situation, must follow what he was feeling from within-sent from beyond understanding.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I have to disagree. He had a much more experience than many "followers of light" that I have come across, even in his early years. The reaction from the guide tells it all.

You asked what the purpose of the barriers is and I think that that situation gives you the answer. They are there to allow those who have chosen to live these lives the ability to feel and inflict pain/stress/grief/suffering.

That is the point of this exercise and maybe choosing to not comply defeats the purpose.

I don't really like the way that sounds but just maybe.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

daskakik. 1 may have misunderstood your op if so can you clarify it more and what your trying to share, please.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

It is my understanding that while many of the current "new age" ideas have gained a certain validation from the research that Robert Monroe did back in the 50's and 60's, like chakras, the third eye, binaural tones, light, love, OOBE's, the soul transcending and other trippy sounding things, which are not new, certain darker fragments of that research are dismissed, for example, the experience that I mentioned above.

When Monroe's work is viewed objectively, then a different message is received. It isn't the "awake to light and love" message that many seem to have become stuck upon.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

It is my understanding that while many of the current "new age" ideas have gained a certain validation from the research that Robert Monroe did back in the 50's and 60's, like chakras, the third eye, binaural tones, light, love, OOBE's, the soul transcending and other trippy sounding things, which are not new, certain darker fragments of that research are dismissed, for example, the experience that I mentioned above.

@certain darker fragments of that research are dismissed, for example, the experience that I mentioned above.
accepted that there is more to the process then just positive engagements and encounters ect especially when allowing prana energy movements between plains, yes 1 understands this and many should who are sincere in interacting. 1 may encounter energies that seem to really care but just want to attempt to get you to a appeared vulnerable position to misguide or betray. 1 hopes experiences experienced within the phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE helps those participating to be safe and aware that yes LOVE may be out there but so may non..

When Monroe's work is viewed objectively, then a different message is received. It isn't the "awake to light and love" message that many seem to have become stuck upon.

1 understand your point and agrees. To 1 its more awake and become aware to what you may not of once recognized and be cautious as you encounter and don't seek a cake for the cake is a lie.

Thanks for taking time to share and hopefully some will receive your message or alertness to what some may be exposing themselves too..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

accepted that there is more to the process then just positive engagements and encounters ect especially when allowing prana energy movements between plains, yes 1 understands this and many should who are sincere in interacting.

I think you misunderstood what was going on in that situation. It had nothing to do with interactions between plains. The paranormal part of the story isn't negative. The negative action is what seems to allude to an incident of rape between two humans and it would seem that the big secret is that life is like a play and the veil is there to allow the "actors" to really "live" their parts.

Now if that is true, then the right path leading to peaceful conclusions, in your words, or that spreading "love and light", in more general terms, is not what life is about.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

accepted that there is more to the process then just positive engagements and encounters ect especially when allowing prana energy movements between plains, yes 1 understands this and many should who are sincere in interacting.

I think you misunderstood what was going on in that situation. It had nothing to do with interactions between plains. The paranormal part of the story isn't negative. The negative action is what seems to allude to an incident of rape between two humans and it would seem that the big secret is that life is like a play and the veil is there to allow the "actors" to really "live" their parts.
[color=cyan] 1 is still not sure of what your saying fully but I will try my best to. daskakik but your input is welcome I will try to better understand and will respond when possible.

Now if that is true, then the right path leading to peaceful conclusions, in your words, or that spreading "love and light", in more general terms, is not what life is about.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The attachment to life is a scary one because life is temporary and the spirit is always changing and living with different personality and bodies...

Yes, if something/someone was threatening freedom, that would be a threat to ALL, so if one jumps in they are protecting themselves.

If they allow the enslavement to grow it may be them next... so to step in to protect others is actually protecting Self.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The attachment to life is a scary one because life is temporary and the spirit is always changing and living with different personality and bodies...

1 believes this is true, for thru what some know or understand as transmigration or incarnating 1 can understand memory and attachment to EACH phase and how it can be hard to detach from 1 phase as you ascend or Return to original self... What your sharing its coming thru this is why 1 "asked" you and thank you for replying arpgme. 1 can imagine how hard it would be for an ancient energy to awake from a long sleep and try to remember itself as its last memories were of the plain it left... can you imagine the deceptions that may remember it first and how that would play out.

Yes, if something/someone was threatening freedom, that would be a threat to ALL, so if one jumps in they are protecting themselves.

If they allow the enslavement to grow it may be them next... so to step in to protect others is actually protecting Self.

and so the energy is felt that sometimes its not best to turn a cheek but assist ALL, and this is the case.... From compiling so much spiritual-religious-behavior-data here it seems something atleast to be evaluated more. Maybe part of the process experience learning here was/is to understand.

Thanks for responding and answering the lock.

Omni broadcast share accepted for better understanding of ALL.

Take care arpgme

I know I know not much love as requested , but be well my friend(s).

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I guess the example needs a little more background to be understood. In 1958 Robert Monroe started having OOBEs. In order to study the phenomenon scientifically he set up the Monroe Institute which compiled information from different people on OOBE's. He wrote 3 books which describe his experiences and how he tries to make sense of them. There is a lot of information on how he became better at traveling outside his body and how he tried to prove the phenomenon scientifically although he admits early on that given the science of the times that it couldn't be done in his lifetime.

The central idea that I took from his three books and what I believe to be what Monroe considered to be the truth about reality, as far as his life, was that earth is a type of tourist attraction. He visited earth with a friend as an alien/spirit. Part of the attraction was that they could be born into the world and experience life on the physical level. The conditions included a barrier that blocked memories in order to get a full and convincing experience. The problem was that it was very addicting and as soon as his first body died and he found himself back outside, he went back for more, over and over.

So, if there is any truth to his claims, the barriers are there to make life more convincing. The idea that we need to bust down these barriers and connect is from the inside looking out. From the view that Monroe describes in his first 2 books, from the outside looking in, is that there is no connecting or ALL.

His third book does have that "new age" "light and love" tone to it but he also claimed to have been forced to change the original by the publisher. I'm guessing that that must have been the issued because his first two books have none of it and I doubt that he could have had these types of experiences for almost 30 years and missed the light and love that others claim is all around.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I guess the example needs a little more background to be understood. In 1958 Robert Monroe started having OOBEs. In order to study the phenomenon scientifically he set up the Monroe Institute which compiled information from different people on OOBE's. He wrote 3 books which describe his experiences and how he tries to make sense of them. There is a lot of information on how he became better at traveling outside his body and how he tried to prove the phenomenon scientifically although he admits early on that given the science of the times that it couldn't be done in his lifetime.

The central idea that I took from his three books and what I believe to be what Monroe considered to be the truth about reality, as far as his life, was that earth is a type of tourist attraction. He visited earth with a friend as an alien/spirit. Part of the attraction was that they could be born into the world and experience life on the physical level. The conditions included a barrier that blocked memories in order to get a full and convincing experience. The problem was that it was very addicting and as soon as his first body died and he found himself back outside, he went back for more, over and over.

Now I see your input more clear
in relation to Monroe and his abilities related to soul incarnating upon EA*RTH and viewing the interactions here he experienced as a vacation / tourist attraction. 1 can understand then how he was able to interpret the memory barrier aspect. And how having previous memory wiped or *blocked* for what ever the reason to be here being associated with in his view with making the experience more real due to not remembering the past or (current running)soul existence/ life data makes sense... to increase the experience. Yes 1 acknowledges the logic in Monroe's observation / evaluation of the barriers with memory blockage. Wild you would think if many are experiencing this in a MATRIX like mode on mass scale that the PROGRAM would include REMINDERs as to assist in not getting stuck within like a fail safe. But maybe there are some.... What would those be?

So, if there is any truth to his claims, the barriers are there to make life more convincing. The idea that we need to bust down these barriers and connect is from the inside looking out. From the view that Monroe describes in his first 2 books, from the outside looking in, is that there is no connecting or ALL.

Which would make sense for from the known outside before entry (INTO THE MATRIX) 1 knows its ARTIFICAL and therefore knows not to attach to it but from inside it can make you attach being so well put together a program and the memory barrier assist keeps you coming back as he described he was doing. AMAZING
much better daskakik

His third book does have that "new age" "light and love" tone to it but he also claimed to have been forced to change the original by the publisher. I'm guessing that that must have been the issued because his first two books have none of it and I doubt that he could have had these types of experiences for almost 30 years and missed the light and love that others claim is all around.

The Love and Light 1 personally shares is associated with hmm if inside matrix increasing matrix peace rate. But if this is the case then it makes sense that too much attachment to matrix can cause issues if not remembering to detach. And get back to original self Higher Self.

1 really appreciates your input daskakik, you kind of helped me process something else within this and other threads potentially as well somewhat with how you shared Monroe's views :up

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

top topics

join