It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being groomed like cattle for an early death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So, look around you. You'll see an overpopulated state, with almost religious fervor for consumerism and fast food.
I once tried to talk to you folks about Coca Cola, and how the company oppresses people, but it goes deeper than that.

Why do you think the national beverage is sugar water? Why do you think the All-American meal is full of ingredients that will kill you twenty or thirty years on down the line? They want your best years, and then, they want you to die before you can start collecting retirement. They tested this whole scheme in the inner cities with minorities, and it worked pretty well. African Americans have some of the highest rates of diabetes and heart disease in the nation. Well, they're moving on to other people.

They want a subservient, dumbed down populace, and then they want that populace to drop dead once they're not useful anymore. That's why cigarettes and liquor are still legal. Because they keep the people foggy and out of it, and they kill you down on the line.

We are being bred to work, to shop, and then to die.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
So, look around you. You'll see an overpopulated state, with almost religious fervor for consumerism and fast food.
I once tried to talk to you folks about Coca Cola, and how the company oppresses people, but it goes deeper than that.

Why do you think the national beverage is sugar water? Why do you think the All-American meal is full of ingredients that will kill you twenty or thirty years on down the line? They want your best years, and then, they want you to die before you can start collecting retirement. They tested this whole scheme in the inner cities with minorities, and it worked pretty well. African Americans have some of the highest rates of diabetes and heart disease in the nation. Well, they're moving on to other people.

They want a subservient, dumbed down populace, and then they want that populace to drop dead once they're not useful anymore. That's why cigarettes and liquor are still legal. Because they keep the people foggy and out of it, and they kill you down on the line.

We are being bred to work, to shop, and then to die.

Dunno about you, but nobody forces me to drink carbonated sugar water and eat dangerous food. And I'm not sure what cigarettes you are smoking if they make you "foggy", the ones I smoke don't, they just make me smell.

Simple fact is blaming the government is too simplistic, people are able to make choices, but most people will choose the chocolate bar over the banana because they are thick. Same with the adverts, I see the Crapple ads everywhere, and every time I just ignore them.
edit on 2-2-2013 by 15900 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

This is almost spot on. My great grandmother died at the age of 98 she was born in 1911 (i think) anyways...contrary to popular belief.. the average life span of a human has dropped significantly it now teeters between late 50's and mid 60's and should continue a steady decline as "our" generation starts to reach our mid 40's...

This is all partly due to all the vaccines...but also the miriad of chemicals and preservatives that go into our daily diet..a "natural" human beings diet would have consisted of mainly grains and vegetables, with very little meat here and there..average human lifespan if not killed off by an external force or disease would have ranged from 97 to 112 some would even push 118 in some places in asia...

Thanks to all those in control they have created a life span for you and me to be around 62-68 years old and then die off of cancer or some other man made disease...coincidentaly around the retirement age.

Lol however to be honest id rather not even make it past my sixties...with the upcoming hell storm that will come to this planet

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Chocolate's good for you, in the right form. Anyway, this issue goes much deeper than proper nutrition. What's really going on is consumption of chemicals. Everything we take into our bodies is laden with toxins that should never be put near a human body, let alone inside it. The insertion of it into everything (even baby food to get them while they're small) is designed to reduce fertility so that birth rates will go down. It's theorized that there's a mass depopulation plan going on, and death/infertility is one of the current signs.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 15900

Hahaha... you say youignore the adverts...yet at somepoint in your life an ADVERT played a role in getting you to smoke, even if you started out of peer pressure or to look "cool" at one point who ever influenced you to smoke was probably influenced by an ad...

It worked...they got you. Even if you follow a very healthy and strict diet. You might as well stop and eat pizza and coke every day, because either way you have cut about 32% of your life short already...why do you think you can buy 10 cheeseburgers for $5...but a head of lettuce costs $3? Whats easier and more affordable for a parent working 2 jobs and living paycheck to paycheck to do? Buy the cheeseburgers? Or waste twice as much effort and money on healthy food?

They won. The minds behind this are the ones behind stealth technology and night vision. You cant iut think them...lol no mere human can

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
While I would agree that we are bred to consume, I would contend that most institutions stand to gain more from our longevity than from our early demise (my thoughts here: The Capitalism of Longevity)

Basically, the more people that are alive, the more spenders and taxable people there are. The government can compensate for longer lives by increasing the age at which your full social security benefits kick in.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Another nail on the head...

The smart responsible ones cant reproduce. But the ignorant braindead ones, thrive like cockroaches.

Its all part of the bigger picture my friend, we are out numbered 4 to 250,000

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You said it:

With enough symbolism to shake a stick at, it'll make your dog wanna play 'fetch'.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps there's nothing to be done. I mean, I'm eating a sausage biscuit right now.
I've got Coke in my fridge. But it doesn't mean that I have to support them, and it doesn't mean I have to eat them compulsively. I weigh one hundred and thirty pounds. I think normal human weight is closer to this. It is relatively recent that we've had so many morbidly obese people. Newsflash, people: There's no such thing as American Sumo Wrestling, so I don't know what these people are bulking up for.

You know, I once had a dream with some strange ideas about what happened to you when you died. I dreamt that real life was an illusion, like Plato's allegory of the Cave. That it was set up to make people think that they were in charge, that they were the dominant species, but actually, we were being bred for the slaughter house.

Sometimes dreams come true.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

hi man, good read,, very true, indeed..
have you ever wondered why ALL "drugs" are illegal, even when they want to kill us?
maybe it has nothing to do that drugs are bad, but becouse that someone might just say,,,
hey man, whats the deal, thats like, only your opinion,,,,
when they are being pushed around in society,, (work ,school, the goverment)
that some things can make you less controllable? (governmental)
cheers! dude,,,,,.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 15900

My apologies for i too have fallen in the same trap. However your comment seemed a bit misguided.

Same way you will die from cigarettes...is the same reason i will die from microwave food..we both die from "un natural" causes...

And dont get me started on microwave...literally every minute we add to it, is a minute lost from our lives...im probably in the 8hr range of accumilated time..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 15900

But yet all processed food is pumped full of high fructose corn syrup as well as other toxic chemicals..
If you arent rich these days then there arent really much of a choice....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Look at what true sumo wrestlers diet consists of. Most of those guys are healthier than you and i.

The life we lead here is a sure illusion, all dressed up in their suits and uniform playing pretend...we should be living the life of monks...but even they have it a bit skewed.

But im trapped i cant leave my family and go become a monk....game over

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Reason they have come up with the Genetically Modified stuff for all of you thinking you can escape by shopping at Whole Foods, Central Market, and Sprouts.

Abbot Labs now manufactures vitamins and sports nutrition and who do you think makes the vitamins?

However there is a loophole to help you not be concerned with any of it if you choose so.

"they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well".
Mark 16:18

This is not to be mistaken for the side show carnivals where you have religious people dancing around with real live snakes and speaking in tongues.

The snakes represent the Medical Military Pharmaceutical Insurance Industrial Complex. Actually more dangerous than the animals that slither on the ground

You probably wouldnt believe me if I told you that they have technologies using EMF radiation and frequencies to activate certain genetics within your body giving them control to accelerate or slow down the process of your demise.

edit on 2-2-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Most substances under the wrong dosage WILL kill you.

But under the right amount and supervision, and you will be in touch with some deep layers of the human soul, almost like a wormhole or shortcut to our souls. I consider it cheating though because only in death should we be allowed such glimpses...

Many tribes practice what i just described above....a journey to becoming a better human.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well I don’t drink that stuff and nobody is every going to force you to drink it so I really don’t see the conspiracy.

If its really that bad move to Scotland, we have Iran Bru, it really does have Iron and sugar in it…..

Or whisky.

both are really really good for you.... kinda....
edit on 2-2-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Just to clarify...

edit on Sat Feb 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join