It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fighter jets in Brittany France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
everyday between noon and half past we have 2 fighter jets fly over leaving very feint contrails.

people here are very subdued, easy-going, laid-back folk

Britanny has nearly 4.5 millipon population and is spread over 34,000 sqare kilometres so is pretty vast

there is about 12-15% unemployed, there are no gangs, crime is incredibly low except for political corruption and there hasn't been a murder for 5 years and that was a Spanish guy who raped and murdered an English schoolgirl on holiday.

Why do you think these people are so laid back? They are poor beyond belief, villages are dieing while kids grow up and move to cities. People drive old cars if at all and they just take the staus quo as is

Are these fighter jets spraying some stuff which properly makes people passive beyond the norm?

Has anyone noticed this anywhere else or even heard of such a thing?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Most likely they're just routine flights. We used to see fighters launch about the same time every day on training flights. We've seen fighters flying over us leaving faint, and thick contrails, but it certainly hasn't done anything to calm people down here.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I guess they are just more enlightened and don`t get caught up in all the petty stuff that the rest of the world thinks is important. They live in a relatively crime free environment that`s worth giving up all the fancy iphones and other materialistic stuff that the rest of the world thinks is more important than being safe. It sounds like a nice place and a nice way to live.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
its true what you say about i-phones etc - i've been in bars here when my phone has rung and literally the piano player has stopped playing and all heads turn to me

If there was ever a place though that people have a right to riot it's here.

Britanny was always a basque region - they want to be seperate from France (or at least they used to).

Apparently it was always the thorn in the side of the power brokers of Paris, in fact the bretons don't even vote in general elections.

Any new business that comes to France goes anywhere other than Britanny, the roads in and out are 3rd world and the airports are just glorified bus stations.

We find ourselves tired most of the time as do our non french friends - maybe I'm looking for something that isn't there..........

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lots of wine to drink, great food and a mild climate? Houses that have been in the family for generations?

Sounds great, can I immigrate?

And yeah, that's probably just NATO training flights. In case there's WWIII and stuff. Nothing to worry about, just mostly pissing contests with the occasional full blown killing spree.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well I don’t think it’s the contrails making them happy……

That is just all speculation on the part of the OP and nothing more, there is zero proof presented to support such a hypothesis.

Probably a cultural phenomenon that they just get on with and help each other out, drink good wine enjoy their environment, laugh, nice food, very friendly and have lots of amazing sex, that’s what keeps me turning into a murdering psychopath despite all my worldly troubles…..

But not its got nothing to do with the contrails not a thing.

Probably just routine flights nothing more, nothing to get to excited about.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Fighter jets can just carry their fuel, which gets burned at 1000s of degrees fahrenheit and high hundreds celsius. Why you describe as a horrible condition must be paradise to somebody whom comes from 1880. Meat on a regular basis and hot showers.

Or like those "Ghettos" in America, where families have to do due with housing in the "poor" part of town. Do you know how people in countries worse off would feel about seeing them complaining? If they could trade places, they would clean up that house clean up the car and it would look very different already.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

what?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

I do not see how this counts as US political madnees over in France, but coming from an ex-royal air force employee, I should imagine this is routine training flights. As for the contrail business, this never happened in the RAF which I know for sure.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by erebh[/i
Britanny was always a basque region - they want to be seperate from France (or at least they used to).

Brittany was never a Basque region. The clue is in the name. From Wiki:

Brittany (French: Bretagne [bʁə.taɲ] ( listen); Breton: Breizh, pronounced [brɛjs]; Gallo: Bertaèyn) is a cultural region in the north-west of France. Previously a kingdom and then a duchy, Brittany was united to the Kingdom of France in 1532 as a province. Brittany has also been referred to as Less, Lesser or Little Britain (as opposed to Great Britain). Brittany is considered as one of the six Celtic nations.[1][2][3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join