It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Targeted me, Here is what they will do to you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by VigilantGirl

No im honestly trying to help find an answer...

I honestly don't think that you or anyone can help me.

It is what it is.

I am just an insight into how bad things are getting in US,

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's much more likely you're being hit by a malicious hacker than some alphabet agency.
First of all, Why would they pick you? If you're just an average citizen, without a [forgive me] above top secret clearance and knowledge of government plans, they've no reason to target you.
2nd, If they wanted you dead, you'd be dead. I don't see them wasting time driving you to suicide, when a simple "accident" will do.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by VigilantGirl

Maybe you should setup some type of "cam" of your own, hidden in the room. Then next time you go shopping, you can check the feed and see if someone's breaking in. You'll also have proof to take to whomever.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
If you have done what I suggested, then how would they get into your computer? They'd have to physically come inside your home and mess with it. It initially sounds like someone hacked you or you got a virus, so if you wiped your PC clean and left no way for anyone to get at it, how did they? If all else fails, shut it off and don't use it. Seriously, if what you are saying is 100% truth, why would you even want to turn it on ever again? I'd be chucking mine out the window, yelling "Have at it!". LOL--I would. Then I'd get a new one and not use Windows.

And how are you so absolutely sure this is "the government" and not just a stalker or some crazy person messing with your head?

Aaaah Now you are getting there

Now you are starting to think like me

If I made sure my PC is clean, and still have this happen, the only LOGICAL conclusion is that they get in while I am shopping or visiting a friend.

As to how do I know it is government.

Put yourself in my shoes, you get a message on your monitor that says,

"I don't think your husband liked that you just told him ____ ___ __ __ ____"

"You are wearing ______ _______ _______ ______ _"

And it all started after I made my friends aware of US military equipment that we went to see and take pictures of.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I am obviously dealing with people who come in when I am shopping and installing Govt Trojans on my computer. There is no other way, since I am using tough firewalls.

So they can create these surveillance bugs to install in your home that are so technologically advanced that they cannot be detected but they can't get through your firewalls?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
It's much more likely you're being hit by a malicious hacker than some alphabet agency.
First of all, Why would they pick you? If you're just an average citizen, without a [forgive me] above top secret clearance and knowledge of government plans, they've no reason to target you.
2nd, If they wanted you dead, you'd be dead. I don't see them wasting time driving you to suicide, when a simple "accident" will do.

If you dig a little deeper you will find that I am not the first nor the last

to be targeted not as a KILL but life sabotage.

Believe it or don't. I am fine either way.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Maybe you should setup some type of "cam" of your own, hidden in the room. Then next time you go shopping, you can check the feed and see if someone's breaking in. You'll also have proof to take to whomever.

good idea, but what if that means I went too far and they "deal" with me

we are talking tyrannical government here

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

"I honestly don't think that you or anyone can help me."

That may be true, but it couldn't hurt to try, right? There is a program called highjackthis, if you wouldn't mind downloading and running it, you could provide us with a screen shot of the results. this could narrow a few possibilities.

Im sure there are more knowledge people who could truly get to the bottom of this than myself, but ill try to help anyway I can.

Oh and change your passwords or create them where possible like on you wifi, network, login, etc...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
here check this video out.
www.youtube.com...

link   

So they can create these surveillance bugs to install in your home that are so technologically advanced that they cannot be detected but they can't get through your firewalls?

Again, you are forgetting what was talked about just few posts ago.

Sure, they can get in maybe through firewalls

But what about seeing what I am wearing. That means Camera is watching me from somewhere.

EVEN NOW.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
here check this video out.
www.youtube.com...

yeah I mean I don't get how people don't believe that this sort of thing can happen

The usual Government is too good for such behavior

Actually, nothing is below these guys, nothing.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod

"I honestly don't think that you or anyone can help me."

That may be true, but it couldn't hurt to try, right? There is a program called highjackthis, if you wouldn't mind downloading and running it, you could provide us with a screen shot of the results. this could narrow a few possibilities.

Im sure there are more knowledge people who could truly get to the bottom of this than myself, but ill try to help anyway I can.

Oh and change your passwords or create them where possible like on you wifi, network, login, etc...

Thanks, I'll check it out.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

"tough" fire walls?

How about UNPLUGGED....that is the ONLY way to be secure. Everything else is just a greater challenge to whom ever is messing with you (if anyone)

You seem rather defensive, I did not mention the fact you are a woman and how that may affect your "skills"....

You have all these skills, yet you cant solve this problem of repeated infection....?

try a new PC.....try some of the things I mentioned....switch hard drives, I assure some root kits can survive most things you can think of.....You may have to use a NON commercial program to write zeros yourself to the drive....OR just chuck it.....

OR Use a virtual machine....

what ever.....
edit on 1-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VigilantGirl

Again, you are forgetting what was talked about just few posts ago.

Sure, they can get in maybe through firewalls

But what about seeing what I am wearing. That means Camera is watching me from somewhere.

EVEN NOW.

A good pair of binoculars is fairly cheap. Sure you haven't got a stalker? An ex who just couldn't say good bye, maybe an infatuated grocery boy? Look for a strange car that is there at odd hours and for someone sitting in a car for long periods of time. Watch. Your. Back.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

it is basically like old timer....works just as well, BUT you have to already have identified the problem....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The reason I don't believe you? You're making every excuse you can think of as to why everyone here on this thread is wrong but you. You won't entertain any other idea and you're contradicting yourself. I can tell you without a doubt that if what you are saying is true and it were happening to me, if I had exhausted all other means of help and ended up here on the Internet, I would be trying every last bit of advice people gave me and would thank them immensely for considering my situation.

If you are not here for help, why then? And how is it, if what you say is true, you are online posting this here? Isn't that a bit...I don' t know, exactly the opposite of what you should be doing?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hopefully your computer wont "autowrite" an email saying that you are "suicidal" or something. Good luck and stay sane.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Jeez, I don't know what I'm wearing most the time. Nobody has breached the unthinkable yet, that you are playing with us. Newly signed up as a member, knew where to go to complain about the government, things missing and then descriptions of what you were saying and wearing. You haven't mentioned, unless I missed it, if you've had the police over to investigate the break ins, but all they might say is you need to install cameras. And way too much talk about them wanting you to off yourself. If not a hoax, then get the police involved, maybe they would be able to run a test on the computer and see what you're talking about.

No disrespect at raising doubts about your story, because you are, to me, as I am to you, just a person typing on a screen who could be saying anything. I'm glad I'm not there when you read this, all I might have a coffee cup thrown at my head. Good luck, and, just thought of this, if they really are "watching" then they are reading this thread right now. Hello, and you leave her alone, you. Pick on someone your own size. No no, not me, those others guys. Gotta go.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

"I don't think your husband liked that you just told him ____ ___ __ __ ____"

"You are wearing ______ _______ _______ ______ _"

to me, that sounds exactly what id expect someone would say if they were pranking their wife. I know your not going to like hearing this and ill probably get flamed but before you do let me ask something.

1. Do you have a static IP address?
2. Is there an AD HOC network on your computer?

lets cross off all possibilities before coming to a conclusion of who might be hacking you, or if your getting hacked at all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
You have all these skills, yet you cant solve this problem of repeated infection....?

You can't solve repeat infection when people get into your house while you are out.

And next thing you'll ask is "well are your locks broken" LOL

Get real little brother.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join