Government Targeted me, Here is what they will do to you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I am your window into the future, what is happening to me today, is what will be happening to you. After all you are on ATS, that will be good enough to land you on a list.

I live close to a US military mini base, it is not really a base, just some weird equipment fenced up. I talked about it over the phone with friends and over emails.

I really wish I had known sooner what was going on and I had kept a log. Because even tho I remember many things, I have also forgotten about some.

I have dealt with computers for a very long time. I have learned many things because of having to work on my own computer.

In 2002 I started having issues with my computer. For the first couple years I thought it was just my imagination and let it go. I don't know how many time I had downloaded videos to show hubby the next day to find that they were corrupted or outright gone. Do not tell me I downloaded it wrong or the file itself was corrupt. Because I always and I mean ALWAYS checked the files by watching 10 to 30 minutes of them to make sure they downloaded right. To find when I pulled them up the next day, they were corrupted or downright gone from my computer.

And before I continue. I am the ONLY one that uses my computers. Hubby hates them with a passion and doesn't even know how to turn one on let alone my login and password information.

I do not know how many bills, acts, directives and EO's I have downloaded to read into. to find them gone the next day or blank. How do you erase a PDF that is locked. I do not know how many time I downloaded my Constitution and bill of rights to have to download them again because they were missing from my computer. Or the issues with not being able to view certain videos online for days. Don't even go there.

I do not know how many times I would wake to have absolutely no control of my computer outside of being able to open email client and browser. My desktop images changed. color themes changed to colors I absolutely hate, folders renamed or outright missing. Programs I always used no longer able to open. Oh ya, not being able to change my settings back and only getting control back after formatting.

Or taking pictures of military exercises(?) in the area. Going in to have them moved to disc to be told that the camera lenses were not compatible to their system. I will leave out other things that happened there. To get home and find they had been removed from the camera. Having to go back out and get more, coming home and pulling out the dinosaur laptop because it had the version of windows I needed. Getting them off the camera and into an email to send to my other laptop. Clicking send, going to other laptop, clicking get mail to watch them coming into my computer. Before I could even click on the emails watching not one, not 2 but all 4 emails just vanish before my eyes. And having them no where to be found. I resent them 3 times to have the same thing happen. I finally got them after having to set up 8 emails. 4 with the pics as I had sent them before and 4 that had them in a zip file with odd names. I got them idiots. Again the 4 regular ones vanished once again but I was able to get the zip files saved before they also vanished. NO WHERE to be found on my computer!!!

I am sure there are many other things I could mention but this is getting long. But things got serious,

Screens that would pop up on my describing what I am wearing etc. Sorry people only one house has a view of my house and the man is a good friend. SOOO Tell me, how did they know what I was wearing or what I had just said to hubby or what ever? Don't answer that. I do not own a silly phone. Damn the list goes on but this is already to long for most to even consider reading.

The tactics have changed for the last 4 years and I am getting extremely pissed off. If suicide is what they want then they came to the wrong person. A cops words when sent to my home for a suicide check. "you are not suicidal, you are pissed off!"

You people that have not been harassed have no flippin clue. And when this goes on for so long can only mean that the goal is to mentally destroy a person,

To destroy relationships
Jobs
Friendships
For people to question sanity and more.
edit on 1-2-2013 by VigilantGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I dunno, sounds to me like you don't know how to use your computer, and you even say your hubby hates them, so he's likely not really concerned if he accidentally drops it, bangs it, whatever it takes to get you off that contraption...

I mean, they delete images off your camera, that for some reason tells you that you have the wrong lens to copy the file to the PC?

And you need to email files from one laptop to the other?

You don't know how to use your pc.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
May be your computer was infected by a FUD(Fully Un detectable ) RAT(Remote administration Tool) like Cybergate or Darkcomet.
It is pretty easy to social engineer someone into clicking a link so that their computer can be taken control of.

Or do you really think the US Govt was spying on you?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
here check this out more about what i have been telling everyone about. hypno and whats happening to the world you live in protect yourselfs. hypnotism.org...
a little of whats there.
Jack knew no better, but Estabrooks had the satisfaction of proving the man entirely wrong and demonstrating complete hypnotic control over him. Estabrooks viewed persons who were susceptible to hypnosis as fodder for the mill of any hypnotist’s notion of higher purpose, be it research, profit, patriotism, or the mesmerizer’s personal entertainment. His attitude echoed that of Dr. Cook who, in 1927, advised beginning hypnotists to boldly develop a stable of hypnotic subjects:

First secure a good subject and practice upon him until you can hypnotize him with absolutely no difficulty, and then place him in the profound [somnambulistic/amnesic] stages of hypnosis...Next secure two or three more subjects and develop them, and thus gradually add to the number. (Cook, p. 125)

In another incident described by Estabrooks, a visitor had joined the hypnotic operator and his unknowing subject in the lab. As the three casually chatted about a recent boxing match, the hypnotist tapped his pencil three times upon the table top, as if in thought. That was the subject’s induction cue; his eyes instantly closed as he shifted to deep trance. The operator and his guest performed various hypnotic demonstrations of the subject in his somnambulistic state, then awakened him.
edit on 1-2-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VigilantGirl

Its true that when they target someone they show no mercy, they have no rules, the truth to them is something to be corrupted and they never go away. They can and do drive individuals to suicide. They can and do destroy reputations. The malign their target behind their back, spread sick lies, play tricks there are no limits to what they will do to destroy a person's life. Awareness is your only weapon and its enough because it gives you the strength to carry on regardless but its not easy, I know so well. You are not alone.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I dunno, sounds to me like you don't know how to use your computer, and you even say your hubby hates them, so he's likely not really concerned if he accidentally drops it, bangs it, whatever it takes to get you off that contraption...

I mean, they delete images off your camera, that for some reason tells you that you have the wrong lens to copy the file to the PC?

And you need to email files from one laptop to the other?

You don't know how to use your pc.

LOL such a typical response from a person who either

A: Doesn't care about other people
B: Is a shill
C: Is a slow witted person.

Why do I need to spell it out that emails would disappear when emailing pics to people

Why are you assuming that cause I am emailing one PC to another PC that I don't know how to use USB or disk burner, your post speaks about you more than me

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
May be your computer was infected by a FUD(Fully Un detectable ) RAT(Remote administration Tool) like Cybergate or Darkcomet.
It is pretty easy to social engineer someone into clicking a link so that their computer can be taken control of.

Or do you really think the US Govt was spying on you?

The reason I know US govt is spying on me is because they revealed themselves, they don't care

They sent me a popup describing what I am wearing, down to my socks and slippers,

If I have no Web Cam in the room and elsewhere, and they can see me, that means I am under surveillance

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

What did you do that was so top secret?

I was in the Army and I say things that are right up on the edge of don't go there.. All my files work, and my pc reads like the dark files from the beasts library..

Antivirus, anti malware/spyware...

Firewall..

careful with torrents.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
here check this out more about what i have been telling everyone about. hypno and whats happening to the world you live in protect yourselfs. hypnotism.org...

your link is 404 sorry

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

Its true that when they target someone they show no mercy, they have no rules, the truth to them is something to be corrupted and they never go away. They can and do drive individuals to suicide. They can and do destroy reputations. The malign their target behind their back, spread sick lies, play tricks there are no limits to what they will do to destroy a person's life. Awareness is your only weapon and its enough because it gives you the strength to carry on regardless but its not easy, I know so well. You are not alone.

Thank you so much, I know I am not alone

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Here is the main page..

hypnotism.org

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

What did you do that was so top secret?

I was in the Army and I say things that are right up on the edge of don't go there.. All my files work, and my pc reads like the dark files from the beasts library..

Antivirus, anti malware/spyware...

Firewall..

careful with torrents.

I did take pictures of US equipment behind the fence, but if it were secret why wasn't it covered or why was it so close to where I live, of course people will notice

I also took pictures of exercises in my area, but I think it has to do with them just selecting someone and flexing their muscle

maybe even for entertainment, to see if they can get person to crawl up into corner and off themselves

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I don't doubt what you're saying is really happening, but I do doubt it is the US Government.

After all, roughly a hundred unconstitutional bills, orders, and laws have been passed to make it legal and easy to gather information on citizens and seize their computers on a whim.

If they really wanted you, some letter agency would have simply raided your house and taken the computer, not use over-complicated methods of remote hacking. Sending men with guns is simpler, efficient, and a proven method of obtaining or destroying data.
edit on 1-2-2013 by TurtleSmacker because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Sounds more like your average garden variety hackers imo. They were messing with you like hackers do... not like the Government would. Half the things you described are completely pointless... I have an extremely hard time believing any of those images were really worth deleting... they wouldn't waste energy attempting to delete those images. There's just no reason for them to harass you, unless you were like some sort of undercover agent or terrorist suspect. You're making a huge illogical leap to assume some evil pocket of the Government is playing all these mean tricks on you. It just doesn't add up anyway you look at it... you're completely irrelevant to them.
edit on 1/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

fixed the dot at the end messed it up lol

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurtleSmacker
I don't doubt what you're saying is really happening, but I do doubt it is the US Government.

I realize that you probably didn't see my post so I will post it again

The reason I know US govt is spying on me is because they reveled themselves, they don't care

They sent me a popup describing what I am wearing, down to my socks and slippers,

If I have no Web Cam in the room and elsewhere, and they can see me, that means I am under surveillance

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
... you're completely irrelevant to them.

That's what I thought.

But after they described what I am wearing, I felt the power of US government

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
actually people. to respond to some of the things i have read so far. they dont like everyone to know what they are doing. why they do it in secret.. also they have alot of new recruits they are training. so people become training material. and trust me most of the new people like your neighbors. your buddy at work. the guy that just got out of jail. its the civilian arm. they are programed to do what there told. its crazy. but untill you see it. you have no idea that its in fact crazier then fiction. i have seen it. and yes the feds reviled themselves to me as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

actually people. to respond to some of the things i have read so far. they dont like everyone to know what they are doing. why they do it in secret.. also they have alot of new recruits they are training. so people become training material. and trust me most of the new people like your neighbors. your buddy at work. the guy that just got out of jail. its the civilian arm. they are programed to do what there told. its crazy. but untill you see it. you have no idea that its in fact crazier then fiction. i have seen it. and yes the feds reviled themselves to me as well.

The link you provided has large chunk of information

not something I can easily go over, it will take me days.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VigilantGirl

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
... you're completely irrelevant to them.

That's what I thought.

But after they described what I am wearing, I felt the power of US government

You felt the power of some malicious hackers whom you assume are part of the US Government. You don't know for sure who it was.

I know you said you have no webcams in the house but are you sure you don't have one built into the laptop? Or did you save any images of yourself onto the computer?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join