It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Prophecy of Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well

Portents

According to Moojan Momen, among the most commonly reported signs that presage the advent of the Mahdi in Shia Islam are the following:
The vast majority of people who profess to be Muslim will be so only in name despite their practice of Islamic rites and it will be they who make war with the Mahdi.
Before his coming will come the red death and the white death, killing two thirds of the world's population. The red death signifies violence and the white death is plague. One third of the world's population will die from the red death and the other third from the white death.
Several figures will appear: the one-eyed Antichrist (Masih ad-Dajjal), the Al-Harth, Al-Mansur, Shuaib bin Saleh and the Sufyani.
There will be a great conflict in the land of Syria, until it is destroyed.
Death and fear will afflict the people of Baghdad and Iraq. A fire will appear in the sky and a redness will cover them

Islamic tradition pictures the Mahdi as joining with the army of Muslim warriors carrying black flags. The Mahdi will then lead this army to Israel and re-conquer it for Islam.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

So as long as people in the region believe that war and death need to happen for their messiah to return......

Why would they want any peace... because peace would prevent their messiah from coming.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Interesting but no more bloody or more scary then the battle of Armagedon where the Messiah will return to earth and defeat the Antichrist. Revelations foretells of blood and destruction,

BTW 40 - 60 million people died in WW2 - I do not see a repeat of that happening.

The middle east has a population bulge and not enough jobs etc, so tribal differences become full time divisive 'jobs'. Not healthy at all.

Israel / Palestine - now that is different.,, the Palestinians have been really badly treated.
edit on 31-1-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Interesting but no more bloody or more scary then the battle of Armagedon where the Messiah will return to earth and defeat the Antichrist. Revelations foretells of blood and destruction,

BTW 40 - 60 million people died in WW2 - I do not see a repeat of that happening.

The middle east has a population bulge, which I believe has caused much of this trouble we are witnessing and not enough jobs, prosperity etc, so tribal differences become full time divisive 'jobs'. Not healthy at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

You're right, if it is a nuclear nation starting the hostilities, the number would be much higher.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They also believe that the mahdi will precede the Return of Jesus. And that Jesus will return in Syria.

Which leads me to think do religious people need help for some kind of depression/manic depression?

Gosh!

So yeah it may be a religious war

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

You're right, if it is a nuclear nation starting the hostilities, the number would be much higher.

But wars can be fought by proxy, China/ Russia v US AND allies, that could happen if there was a spread.

EG Iran bombed Israel, Israel retaliated, US then retaliated, Russia did the same etc etc. Then Western Europe gets anstsy because her gas and oil lines/ supply are threatened.

Yea it can escalate pretty quick.

I mean who thought some old arch duke would be the spark for WW1 ?

Lets hope it does not - but the so called ' arab spring ' has caused much turmoil in the middle east .. there are more people under 21 then over 40 so there is a real population bulge, there is not the infrastructure or economy to support jobs etc, so what do you get, full time islamists.

Dangerous situation - a tinder box !

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
They also believe that the mahdi will precede the Return of Jesus. And that Jesus will return in Syria.

Which leads me to think do religious people need help for some kind of depression/manic depression?

Gosh!

So yeah it may be a religious war

I think what is now Syria - was part of the old Palestine.
Israel have annexed the Golan Heights for years - which was/ is Syria.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
both sides are tidal locked- the israeli flag representing "nile to euphrates" and the palestinian resistance to it.
So what is the pali flag? Obviously the colors are an indicator but what does the geometry mean, if anything? A serious question)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The home of the Maccabee revolt and home of King Solomon. What are those freemasons up to now lol

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If you are interested in Islamic prophecy then you need to take a look at this... Very informative video.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
maloch is well and here. evoked.

And whats weird is that the Jews believe when their messiah comes that sacrifices will be again made to God. I mean how freaky is this?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

What aspects of the palestine flag? Seems like any other flag to me

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

maloch is well and here. evoked.

And whats weird is that the Jews believe when their messiah comes that sacrifices will be again made to God. I mean how freaky is this?

You want to know why that is? Because their messiah is going to be the false messiah and he is going to sacrifice as many people as he can..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

You know what I have to say is weird about Jewish culture. Is like when they see death in the face, they cant open their eyes? Does this make sense. What I mean is, they are always lead to their death. With many africans its the same.

But where does the idea of a false messiah come from? I mean why " them" and not islam or christianity in your view.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
From what I understand of Mahdi, he will only warm to the preistly Jews. The rest he would like to wrestle with and see gone. Arent the preistly lineage the cohens who are the ashkenazi?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You know what I have to say is weird about Jewish culture. Is like when they see death in the face, they cant open their eyes? Does this make sense. What I mean is, they are always lead to their death. With many africans its the same.

Yeah I don't know. Its something I haven't ot into.

But where does the idea of a false messiah come from? I mean why " them" and not islam or christianity in your view.

Firstly, the Jews don't have a Messiah, they are still waiting for theirs. Islam recognise Jesus as a prophet and when the end comes they also recognise him ruling from Jerusalem but from an Islamic point of view. They believe that Jesus will restore the Abrahamic Islamic law in the holyland.

Christians are obviously different.. They just think Jesus is going to magically return and save everyone but that is not the case. The false Messiah must return before Jesus or Mahdi. Dajjal/Antichrist must complete what he is destined to do in his short time before Jesus can reclaim the throne etc.

What I'm saying is this - The Antichrist will rise in the Middle East. He will declare himself god in Jerusalem and the Jews will embrace it along with anyone else who agrees. This man will wage some of the biggest wars known and when he is finished, then the Messiah will return, kill Dajjal/Antichrist and then take Jerusalem. It is said 2/3's of the population will perish when this comes to pass and that is from both religions Christianity and Islam.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No I know about the anti christ, thats not what I want to know. I wanted to know why you feel Jews will go to the false messiah? Is it just poor judgement? Karma?...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No I know about the anti christ, thats not what I want to know. I wanted to know why you feel Jews will go to the false messiah? Is it just poor judgement? Karma?...

I can't tell you that.. I can only tell you that when they do it, you know the antichrist is here.. Hes possibly here now, we don't know. But we can understand how far along we are.

In Islam though heres a clue.
-He will be here for 1 day like a year - 1st part of his mission
-He will be here for 1 day like a month - 2nd part of his mission
We are about here
-He will be here for 1 day like a week - completion of his mission
-The other 37 days he will be visible in our existence - We will know who he is...

Think about who created Israel, is now watching out for Israel and then think about what Israel is all about... You may understand why I think like this and the answer is in the video...
edit on 31-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Palestine is also considered a holy land by muslims. The videos abit too long for me. I prefer shorter vids at least just to get an idea of the speakers style.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join