It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Prophecy of Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by DarknStormy

Palestine is also considered a holy land by muslims. The videos abit too long for me. I prefer shorter vids at least just to get an idea of the speakers style.

When you get the chance watch it. You will also learn a little bit about your own history as well. Everything is not what it seems.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

maloch is well and here. evoked.

And whats weird is that the Jews believe when their messiah comes that sacrifices will be again made to God. I mean how freaky is this?
edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

There is a book in which it lays out this in detail, almost like they're following it to a T.
The impersonators, that is

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Just wanna know like from what perspective the video is from. If its an ultra religious video then I need to prepare myself for it lol...thats all
edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Just because islam has some things that are true..doesnt make it the 100% truth of it all. Mere observation is all is needed to see u.s dollar will fall...and you dont need islam to know that.
edit on 31-1-2013 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

I just thought Jews would be less barbaric in this day and age. I mean Jews are incredibly smart people, geniuses and bankers and so forth. Why would they desire the re emergence of just ridiculous practices, I know its religious and many Jews now a days arent. But just seems increasingly that this is a religious war and not a war for material gain. Ideology.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Nah they have said too many things for it not to be true. I mean this Mahdi madness, seems all too real.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Are you a muslim? Just wanna know like from what perspective the video is from. If its an ultra religious video then I need to prepare myself for it lol...thats all

My perspective? I have studied the Bible, some Islam but just what correlates with the bible.. The video isn't about religion apart from the fact he is basing his views off the Koran. It is more about modern history and how we have got to where we are now from a Muslims perspective. Heres a couple of things which he talks about.

- Franz Ferdinand assassination and WW1..

- Fall of the Ottoman Empire to make way for Zionists and Israel

- World powers and how they change. How the Ruling state has changed in the past and is due to change again very soon.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy

Just because islam has some things that are true..doesnt make it the 100% truth of it all. Mere observation is all is needed to see u.s dollar will fall...and you dont need islam to know that.
edit on 31-1-2013 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

I'm not saying its true but its something that people should shrug off either. But thats your views and I'm not pushing this on anyone.. I just find it interesting. The guy in the video knows his sh** though, I'll give him that.
edit on 31-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Ah Okay thanks, Yes I think also its important to know from a muslim perspective. Im pretty much the same read Bible too. I read the Quran some time ago. But alot of what is in it, is better discussed.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ah Okay thanks, Yes I think also its important to know from a muslim perspective. Im pretty much the same read Bible too. I read the Quran some time ago. But alot of what is in it, is better discussed.

A lot of people just base their opinion off what they see throuh the likes of terrorism etc.. What they don't realise is that there are some very good Muslims out there also. I'm pretty sure this guy is a Shia Muslim and truthfully, I think he is spot on with a lot of what he says. Some of the things he mentions are nothing but conspiracy to us.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Looks like the two setsof prophecies are much in AGREEMENT......
I hadnt realized how much before......
This old dude is cool......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Looks like the two setsof prophecies are much in AGREEMENT......
I hadnt realized how much before......
This old dude is cool......

The guy in the video? He has a very good understanding of the Koran and it wouldn't surprise me if he was right.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I feel like Islam is winning. Things are very strange at the moment.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I feel like Islam is winning. Things are very strange at the moment.

I don't know about winning but they are certainly calling us out, thats for sure

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Many believe (Shiites and Alawites) that the Twelfth Imam, Mahdi is already here, waiting. Some claim that the Ayatollah has met with him personally. He is waiting for the battle with Israel and the "great Satan"

The "white death" is a part of their plan.

IMO

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
One other important thing, there are clandestine Islamic groups that have been working covertly to help to fulfill all of these prophecies.

In the end, it will provide them the religious justification for their attack plans.

IMO

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
The "white death" is a part of their plan.IMO

"white death" ? What do you mean ? can you elaborate please ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by FreedomEntered

Many believe (Shiites and Alawites) that the Twelfth Imam, Mahdi is already here, waiting. Some claim that the Ayatollah has met with him personally. He is waiting for the battle with Israel and the "great Satan"

The "white death" is a part of their plan.

IMO

Their plan is to liberate the holyland and get rid of the swine who bring problems to their countries starting with Israel.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

The "white death" is a part of their plan.IMO

"white death" ? What do you mean ? can you elaborate please ?

You don't want to know, trust me.

That said, if all efforts fail to intervene and stop this before it can happen, you'll know.

No need to be alarmed yet.... That could change soon.

Stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You don't want to know, trust me.

I do want to know, are you insinuating racial hatred

Know this, Islam has no racial boundaries as
crown bloodline colonialist do. We've seen the motives with
operation-coast, and where the chemical/biological weapons
went. Ask israel .

new topics

top topics