It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Ring: New al Qaeda threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Not sure if this was posted by anyone else but I know we keep speculating about false flag on ATS which hasn't occured for a long time. As the economies around the world shrink or report downturn along with possible winding down in the ME (US Troops), there just might be a false flag now that the entire 2012 has fizzled.

A jihadist website posted a new threat by al Qaeda this week that promises to conduct “shocking” attacks on the United States and the West.

The posting appeared on the Ansar al Mujahidin network Sunday and carried the headline, “Map of al Qaeda and its future strikes.”

The message, in Arabic, asks: “Where will the next strike by al Qaeda be?” A translation was obtained by Inside the Ring.

“The answer for it, in short: The coming strikes by al Qaeda, with God’s Might, will be in the heart of the land of nonbelief, America, and in France, Denmark, other countries in Europe, in the countries that helped and are helping France, and in other places that shall be named by al Qaeda at other times,” the threat states.

LINK

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Someone beat you to it I'm afraid.
Here

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thanks.
I searched for the topic but wasn't successful.

MODS, please close this thread. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Your thread is much better, maybe worth re-posting in breaking alt news after this is closed. I think we are allowed two thread on the same subject as long as one is in BAN and one is in it's proper forum. The very first post in that thread is a comment on how poor of a thread that is. Maybe the mods will move this to BAN for you.
edit on 31-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thanks. Let me message one of the mods.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The coming strikes by al Qaeda will be in the heart of the land of nonbelief, America,

exactly, 'the land of non belief'
we need to all start believing that this al-queda thing is all made up b.s. and tell our governments to knock it off!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
al qaeda never kill anyone but all zionist kill alqaeda

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm starting to ignore these Al qeada threats. Its like,waking up from the Same dreams and it becomes difficult to establish what is really happening and what is in ones dreams

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

You really should travel and learn about life. Your comments are naive.

new topics

top topics

join