It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All those in the path of this weather storm be careful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Everyone be careful on the roads, these winds are gusty. It was blowing me sideways. Storm is just now hitting us and should end around 2AM. Ugh. I hate dark storms. (The unknown). I like seeing the storm so this way I can prepare. Only thing I'm prepared is if the gas stations get overwhelmed. Least I got my full tank of gas to run.

It sounds way too nasty out there.

Be careful driving.

Dog going nuts BRB
edit on 30-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Not sure where u r @ but I'm in NY and feel the wind shaking my house. Always hate that feeling. Makes me think the whole thing is gonna come down or the roof is gonna rip off. Been some crazy whether lately. Been in the same area since '69 and NEVER remember the whether like this as a kid. The way our societies are designed aren't meant to handle the ferocity of mother nature. Just gotta hope and pray for the best.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Would be helpful if OP told us where located on planet earth.
You could be from Denmark.. because we had the worst storm I felt in ten years this night

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The eastern states are getting clobbered.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Everyone be careful on the roads, these winds are gusty. It was blowing me sideways. Storm is just now hitting us and should end around 2AM. Ugh. I hate dark storms. (The unknown). I like seeing the storm so this way I can prepare. Only thing I'm prepared is if the gas stations get overwhelmed. Least I got my full tank of gas to run.

It sounds way too nasty out there.

Be careful driving.

Dog going nuts BRB
edit on 30-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Hang on a moment, what's all this about then. What's going on here. I say.

Your dog is not named Toto by any chance, is it Dorothy?

dogs gone, brb. lol

edit on 30-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The eastern states are getting clobbered.

Too right, flooding like mad over east.

Wait, not Australia?

*runs away now*

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm in the US, Myassachusetts

The temp just did a mad swing here

We were below freezing temps last week but we just shot up into the fifties today. The wind is nuts - we're skirting into hurricane territory. As a precaution I brought in all of our "projectiles".

I'd call this March weather in January, but don't worry. Climate change is so fake.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I wish.

Like it would be that easy.

Na, dog was barking at the wind and going crazy.

Figures, once again we get nada. Now it's quiet out there. Looks like it's over for us.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by Manhater

Not sure where u r @ but I'm in NY and feel the wind shaking my house. Always hate that feeling. Makes me think the whole thing is gonna come down or the roof is gonna rip off. Been some crazy whether lately. Been in the same area since '69 and NEVER remember the whether like this as a kid. The way our societies are designed aren't meant to handle the ferocity of mother nature. Just gotta hope and pray for the best.

God Bless

See you missed the one in 67 that left a few feet of snow. That was one heck of a storm

And climate changes from day to day, month to month and year to year. We are in a cycle that happens every 1200 years.

edit on 31-1-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join