It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Igan's Penetrating Analysis of Sandy Hook: Target is not Second Amendment, it is Free Speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Chilling, compelling, using crystalline logic. Now it all falls into place. Max Igan's argument articulates the nagging suspicions many of us have over some of the more outlandish "CT" speculation about Sandy Hook, as opposed to the many reasonable questions. Just who are these anonymous Internet posters proclaiming things like "no one died?" Interesting they never use real names.

Video Cliff Notes:

- How did Gene Rosen's rehearsal of his lines wind up on Youtube? Or the pre-press conference video of Robbie Parker? Why are there so many glaring oddities and inconsistencies? Author argues they were placed deliberately, to rile up skeptics and critical thinkers.

- Argues that government knew some unhinged people would start harassing people like Rosen and parents, thereby demonizing truth seekers.

- Real target is not guns, but truth movements and critical thinkers. Most people who do not study evidence will only see "crazies" who mock dead children, and will applaud the authorities taking them away.

- US military is not so much our worry, but militarized police who have far greater numbers of sociopaths in their ranks. The object of the gun grab is to bait Americans to civil war to justify enormous crackdown, for which the government is fully prepared, almost itching for. Civil War is exactly what they want to deploy societal lock-down.

- We can resist peacefully by keeping our arms handy, not letting them take them away, and working toward a steady awakening. Pressure for the impeachment of Obama should come from all quarters. The international banksters are running the show. We need to expose them and begin peaceful resistance.

In my opinion this may be the most important video of the century. Strong words. You decide.

Project Sandy Hook Explained

edit on 30-1-2013 by Munkle because: typo

edit on 30-1-2013 by Munkle because: title typo

edit on 30-1-2013 by Munkle because: edit for conciseness

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well, I go along with what you said, now to watch the vid.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
He could have titled it An American Coup.
Igan makes a good argument for a power grab going in to full gear.
Everything seems poised on an edge right now.
We are going worldwide from the rule of law to rule by the moneyed as never before.
This is about far more than Sandy Hook, that's but one part in what he talks about.
Think I'll write him and see if he wants to move in next door to me.
Well worth the listen.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This video is really good And it seems to be exactly what is happening. Liike cat and mouse, they've put it right out there so that those who are questioning and seeking see it clearly, and those who don't won't. Its a big division yet again. I've always liked his videos, he gives solutions and things we can do, and is very calm headed, not to jump into rebellion but non cooperation, stand your grounds, but let them know, phone in, write in, tell them if they so much as dot the line and sign on this treasonous bill or act, you will never vote for it, and you will rise your community and spread this to ensure they are seen as the criminals they are and lose their jobs and pensions. No means no. He says make a stink. We can do alternative things in our communities. But violence is a last resort, its a short cut for those who refuse to realize they grow in relationship with others, how they accept all people, from all walks of life instead of blaming each other like the controllers want, how they work for win/wins in their communities with understanding of each other, this shows their soul's ability their soul maturity. Relationships are mirrors, and we need to get community relationships going to look at the problems in our society and address them.

Maybe everyone can't see the government for what its doing but with some more nudges can see more. However they still the same good things and peace and a decent world for their children.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This video is really good And it seems to be exactly what is happening. Liike cat and mouse, they've put it right out there so that those who are questioning and seeking see it clearly, and those who don't won't. Its a big division yet again. I've always liked his videos, he gives solutions and things we can do, and is very calm headed, not to jump into rebellion but non cooperation, stand your grounds, but let them know, phone in, write in, tell them if they so much as dot the line and sign on this treasonous bill or act, you will never vote for it, and you will rise your community and spread this to ensure they are seen as the criminals they are and lose their jobs and pensions. No means no. He says make a stink. We can do alternative things in our communities. But violence is a last resort, its a short cut for those who refuse to realize they grow in relationship with others, how they accept all people, from all walks of life instead of blaming each other like the controllers want, how they work for win/wins in their communities with understanding of each other, this shows their soul's ability their soul maturity. Relationships are mirrors, and we need to get community relationships going to look at the problems in our society and address them.

Maybe everyone can't see the government for what its doing but with some more nudges can see more. However they still the same good things and peace and a decent world for their children.

Igan reminds me a bit of that kind of battle general who can see big flanking movements and other things taking place when most people see just a lot of smoke and chaos. Other folks are playing checkers while he's playing chess.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Munkle because: conciseness

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

He has really deep insight into things. This seems to many to be about the amendment issue, but all along, why so many glaring mistakes and discrepancies. And its like they were playing cat and mouse with us all along, I've posted that before. This makes so much sense. Have been so upset seeing threads gone, and it amounted to fresh information, not long after the event, with good investigation. Things that aren't easily recovered. Censorship is the most dangerous thing and who would go along with nazi's. But boy does make sense how he puts this, this is the goal, and everyone put in this kind of check.

But they have to start to find the things that are obvious that even those who are unaware of the extent of conspiracies, what government would do, things we can begin to agree on with little pushing. Time to really look at that and not be afraid, and not react.

We're here just across the border horrified by this whole thing, at least some of us are.

By the way don't think he would like the phillipines. I know someone who was there and never mind the gangster rule,but was told how they sweep the street children under the carpet, the disappearances in the night, just alot of things he may not enjoy witnessing or knowing about, and the poverty. Not to mention, the internet is in many cases, in many villages or some of the islands, much to be desired.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I haven't watched the video yet. But I respect Max Igan a lot. His videos are always well researched and very informative. He's a great orator and one of the best conspiracy theorist out there. He always makes his point without sounding like a tin foil hat wearing nut case.

I'm looking forward to watching the video and hearing his take on this whole subject. I'm sure he will make some interesting comments regarding the bigger picture. There's no doubt that this event is being used by TPTB to move their agenda forward.

I think this event is just another way to divide the masses. Keeping us pre-occupied with arguments about gun control and conspiracies while they focus on controlling both sides from behind closed doors. Meanwhile they continue to rob us blind and sacrifice our countries children daily in their never ending game of thrones.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well, you have to realize TPTB are all about control. Anything that even resembles freedom is going to be seen as a threat by these people. So I think they're working on a lot of different levels at the same time.

And speech is absolutely part of it.

Peer pressure is another big part of it. If they can't entirely legislate your rights away, they will create an Orwellian "thought police" type of environment in which the public will become increasingly hostile to those who breathe a word against the official story.

If you don't think this can be very oppressive, try talking about conspiracies in a "normal" forum or in a group of your friends.

The most twisted thing of all is that I get the feeling there are a lot of people who would say there is something very fishy about all of this if they were being completely honest but they are scared. They don't want to get involved. They don't want to be thought criminals.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well in retrospect this isnt that much worse than it was to question the Afgan invasion right after 911.

Through media conditioning society creates taboos for discussion without having to change any laws.
And the govt harasses people illegally already too.

If they do go ahead and finally admit they dont respect human rights openly without hiding, it will be frightening.
Right now we are Nazis in denial.
Outright open Nazism is even more horrific.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
When the police officer came up at said he would arrest anyone questioning the OS I was convinced this is a war for a free speech

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I just have to say that Max Igan has been a huge inspiration and really is trying to wake people up. It all seems so simple but our true strength really is in our numbers. There are hundreds of thousands on ATS and the time is approaching to take our power back.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Instead of starting a new thread on this topic I will post this video from youtube on the topic, I found it one of the best put together so far and is just 20 minutes or so in length. Keep up the good fight all one day all truths will be brought into the light.

For those interested in real truth in law please look me up.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The 1st got shot in the foot when, everything said or written had to be "Politically Right".

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I can't watch the video due to my internet connection going out the second I try to do anything more complicated than loading web pages (and even then it's a random crap shoot). So I'll go by your synopsis and comment that there does seem to be a thought police effect going on...
...And that seems it has gone far beyond a simple desire to retain emotional delicacy. Sure, the fringe 'actor' theory is clearly ridiculous, but the idea that those theorists should be arrested if they voice it? Too much.
There's got to be something else going on, because the current, almost mindless zeal is disturbing.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
chip - chip -chip and out the window goes more freedoms.
couldn't agree more Igan - the legislation has gone over the edge.
the u.s. is an out of control agency - which began in 1913.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

- US military is not so much our worry, but militarized police who have far greater numbers of sociopaths in their ranks. The object of the gun grab is to bait Americans to civil war to justify enormous crackdown, for which the government is fully prepared, almost itching for. Civil War is exactly what they want to deploy societal lock-down.

This is the only part to which I agree. Otherwise, you're making an enormous mistake.

When you said "the international bankers are running the show.....", you're wrong. At least inside the USA borders.

Obama is systematically deconstructing EVERYTHING Ronald Reagan had done for America....which was to give us 20+ years of economic freedom and opportunity.

It's the STATUE OF LIBERTY......not the "Statue of Equality".

Obama would replace every killed American Conservative with a new immigrant....ready to vote Liberal.

In fact, he's breaking his neck to make sure they'll be voting in 2014...so he can change the Supreme Court for at least a generation.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

No, its not liberty to live like India with homeless. Nor is anything he is doing, equalizing. Norway, Finland, New Zealand, even Canada are far nicer countries and yes there is liberty still.

He is not helping people, equalizing people, empowering people, by creating a foodstamp generation, Not that foodstamps arent' needed. They are. You can't demand half you nation die, to set up the valley of orc, dog eat dog, survival of the fittest freedom. Sorry we're not going along with that selfishness.

Its about not forcing slavery, abundance for all, this world is abundance, not scarsity, thats the chess game they play. Free enterprise and grass roots businesses not monopolies. Freedom and Equality go hand in hand. In fact anything else is pure chauvinism. Primitive crapola. Jungle boy nonsense. Mom and Dad have to join their energies, hold hands, be married and in love. Its about everyone's well being.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I definitely called this, and was chastised for even bringing it up.. this definitely makes sense. like I said, they are smartpeople.. they want us to see/say something about it

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

I'll take a look.. Max Igan is the name? It sounds really familiar so it's wither someone I trust or someone I think is crazy.. Can't honestly remember which it is.. Be back later.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join