It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog is put to sleep. Reason? He was gay.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
May they burn in hel for doing this.

I have seen a pic of Three Lions mounting all at the same time.
Animals Done Know what Homophobia. or the sick hate of it.
they just have fun.

Stop Making s*&% up about what god says.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Hundreds of animals are put to sleep everyday but because this story has the word "gay" in it, its more outrageous than the others?

No, I think any outrageous and ridiculous reason to put a dog down would get a lot of attention.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
reply to post by lupodigubbio

Um, that's what dogs do when playing, it's a role of dominance.

God, how/why on earth has our society attained such a phobia towards gayness?
ReallY??? These are DOGS playing.......geesh.
Get a life...........

Pathetic loser.....

edit on 30-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

Meh, Jones thinks you can catch the gay from Juice boxes.. so it MUST be true. God hates fags and juice boxes make boys want to have babies, wear dresses and put on lipstick. We've all gone mad as hatters...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

This is not one of his "outlandish" conspiracies, There have been studies on the issue of a chemical in plastics causing boys exhibit feminine behavior and those studies have backed up A.J's claims.
In this case, he is referring to the plastic lining in juice boxes that seeps into the juice as the boxes set on the shelves for weeks before being bought and drank.
edit on 1/30/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by snarky412

Um, that's what dogs do when playing, it's a role of dominance.

God, how/why on earth has our society attained such a phobia towards gayness?
ReallY??? These are DOGS playing.......geesh.
Get a life...........

Pathetic loser.....

edit on 30-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

Meh, Jones thinks you can catch the gay from Juice boxes.. so it MUST be true. God hates fags and juice boxes make boys want to have babies, wear dresses and put on lipstick. We've all gone mad as hatters...

Talk about IGNORANT......man, some people.

I just don't understand that way of thinking, that attitude.

I've never been dissed, insulted, or looked down upon by a gay person.
It's the "straight" people that seems to give everybody a hard time.

And I go by how respectful and polite a person is towards me, not their sexual preference or color.

Besides, gays are funny!!! Or at least the ones I've been around are always laughing, and well, laughing IS contagious.

I love to laugh...............

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by Domo1
I called the number and got voicemail. I've got no problem forking over a few bucks to keep this guy alive. Any thoughts on what I should say if I call back and leave a voicemail?

Ill chip in.
Morons who have NO clue concerning canine behavior ( even females "hump".. its a dominance play, etc and perfectly normal) shouldnt get a dog.... at all.. ever.

Put to sleep because its gay.. FFS... now Ive definitely heard it all...
edit on 30-1-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

Hell, even I'd chip in and I'm in Australia, it sickens me that some people think to even contemplate such a thing as putting a dog down because they are too flamin' stupid to know better.

An ATS mascot.

I know there are many animals that are being euthanized daily here also, but no one person can change the entire world.

Besides over the years we've saved countless cats and dogs. Hell, we had 16 cats at one point, all strays when we lived on a timber yard. And I wouldn't have done less for any single one of them than I do for any of the pets I've had.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

This is not one of his "outlandish" conspiracies, There have been studies on the issue of a chemical in plastics causing boys exhibit feminine behavior and those studies have backed up A.J's claims.

Really? Really?? It's not outlandish?...

The claim there is "so many gay people" due to a government conspiracy of wanting to depopulate the world by adding estrogen-mimicking chemicals in our juice boxes....

Yeah no that's totally legit. Sounds quite convincing!

Now before you respond with "look it up", please first tell me what "feminine behaviour" means.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
More of gods beautiful work

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

A lot of people don't know that in many, many species in the animal kingdom there is gay behavior. There have been studies done; and it seems that many animals do engage in same sex behavior.

A friend of mine told be about this; and I looked into it for myself. I have often thought that in nature the animals are acting the way they really are; and no one condemns them to hell.

edit on 31-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
OH NO! The gay agenda is really that pervasive folks. Seems Fido has been watching a bit too much TV and even he couldn't escape the gay agenda that is attempting to undermine the proper canine family unit.

This is when those pesky homosexuals have really crossed the line, not even our dogs are safe!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

My post was focused on AJ's claims about the plastics causing femininity in boys, not about gays all over the place, as you put it. Quit trying to twist my words

Well, im going to do what you said not to do, cuz im such a rebel

The studies are out there and they are authentic, if you want to know what they determined to be feminine behaviour and how they came to the conclusion they came to, "look it up yourself" because I really dont care if you believe it or not.
It really doesnt matter anyway, since even after you look it up and read about the study yourself, youll just come up with some BS to discredit the study, probably blame it on some kind of anti-homo conspiracy.
Google
edit on 1/31/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
And of course this would happen in the state I live in. Oh the good ol volunteer state! Well... We can at least volunteer to make the lives of others a livin hell and kill anything that doesn't fit our screwed up belief system cause we b Tennesseans!

Welp, the way I see it is, why can't I put down the ex owner of the dog because they're stupid?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Good news:

From the Facebook thread : it look that he is SAFE : """" Jamie Lynn FUREVER RESCUE IN CHICAGO WILL COMMIT TO TAKE HIM FOR THE LONG TERM- JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONE OF THE DIRECTORS. SHE WILL BE WORKING HIS CASE SHORTLY, HER NAME IS SHANNON SMITH. THEY ARE 100% RESCUE COMMITTED. She will need to work out the details, but he has a definite rescue commitment.
55 minutes ago · Like · 17..
Susan Bell Diane with STAT is handling the rescue and I am transporting him on Friday! This is a real rescue group. Saving The Animals Together!

Whew! I ended up leaving an awkward ass message on the voicemail, but looks like this boy will be alright.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This link is to an article in The Mail Online - it looks like he is still alive - I pray he finds a home today !!!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
When can we start putting stupid prejudice people to sleep

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
My God,

First
for the OP for running a shelter,

Next
to every post in this thread.

The dog was not put down because his owner thought it was Gay,

That is the headline to grab the gullible, sorry everyone who posted.

Read the article or just the part quoted in the OP,

The dog was put down because the shelter was overcrowded.

If the dog was put down for the idea of it being gay then all hope is lost and the world ended a long time ago we have yet to realize.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
My God,

First

Next

If the dog was put down for the idea of it being gay then all hope is lost and the world ended a long time ago we have yet to realize.

the dog is still alive

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
My God,

First

Next

the dog is still alive

That's not the point,

The issue is the dog is not being put down because the owner thinks hes gay, its because of overcrowding at the shelter, which is what the article should be about, not some stupid hillbilly with backwards thinking.

Look at the pet industry these days, instead of educating potential animal owners it uses manipulative advertizement for parents with kids wanting dogs or anyone for that matter, Look at how many animals are left at shelters after the holiday seasons such as Christmas, pets have become a new form of entertainment for mindless society, too many animals being put down because of human ignorance.

I have a female Rottweiler Sonja, my boy Tyson passed just recently in december,

I will starve myself so my kids have/had food when money was scarce, however My duty is/was to them, they are my responsibility and I will stand by them as they have stood by me.

I wish for this dog to be saved but I wish this for all abandoned animals.

Love yous all sorry for my rant but I think I am correct in saying the overcrowded shelter is the reason the dog is scheduled for termination, and the media just sensationalize the article title.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I recently lost a dog too at 16 years - heart breaking, so sorry for your loss.
The way we treat domestic animals at ' shelters' is a disgrace I agree. Killing them for being in an over crowded environment. These people are sociopaths.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The issue people are having with this is that the owner surrendered his dog to a kill shelter with a crappy excuse. That's the point. A responsible owner would have found the dog a home instead of dumping him at a kill shelter.

Here's a Gawker article about the dog for anyone interested. Not much more to read, but apparently a woman is/was waiting outside for them to open.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join