It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Even though the popularity for looking for the Ark seens to have waned since the days of a Indiana Jones the fact is that it still does exist.

Where could it be though?

With all of the war in the Middle East the Ark wouldn't be safe anywhere. One theory could be that it was sent to the Moon and is located aboard one of the ascent modules safe for all time. This could explain the reason why there is such a big push to not go back to the Moon but lets do something different that doesn't involve going to the Moon.

To find the Ark on the Moon would make the owner the most powerful person in Earths history.

There is a hidden reference that the Ark could have been sent to Moon. During JFK's time in office he tried to bring gold back as the currency of America but failed to do so.

Perhaps this was a hidden undertone meaning that like the economy that gold would have boosted the economy into that the Ark which is made of gold has been boosted into a higher plane and is safe on the Moon where no one but the U.S. can get at it.

But with other countries now having access to the same technologies that got America to the Moon, if the Ark of the Covenant is on the Moon then it may no longer be safe.

Another place that the Ark could be would be the most secure place in America...The Fort Knox Depository where no one not even Anonymous is said to be able to penetrate.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think the ark remains buried under Mount Moriah where the Hebrews put it just about the time they were besieged by Rome....
There may be stories, but, i dont think they are true.....
Thats where ive always felt it is anyways.......
regards .........s

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

This sounds highly speculative.

What exactly leads you to believe that this alleged "Ark" of a hypothetical "Covenant" would be located on the moon of all places, or even exist for that matter.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and all that jazz...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
duh, its a secret. but dont go looking for it

edit on 28-1-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Let's be honest here. Either Hitler found it. Or the United States government found it. And to be honest it was probably never lost int he first place. The Knights Templar probably has known all along where it was.

Being logical here to anyone who is skeptical of my post. Would you really want the common man knowing where it is? Would you really want it's whereabouts to be common knowledge?

Just the fact that you might see it is power!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How do you know it still exists? If it were found, what purpose would it serve people today?

Are people interested in it for its religious meaning or just for its monetary value?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

the fact is that it still does exist.

link for this please

There is a hidden reference that the Ark could have been sent to Moon.

link for this please

statements like these need links for the rest of us. we cant just take your word for it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ethiopia, thats where I reckon it is.
Read a book ages ago which claimed the Queen of Sheeba took it after King Davids death.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It can be found right at the bottom of Myth alley!!
Does not exist!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If it was a nuclear reactor it would have melt down by now. If you want to go what makes the most sense of what the ark of the covenant actually is.

It's a rainbow people and it exists.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson
Where could it be though?

It was probably destroyed during the sacking of the Second Temple in 70 A.D., by the Romans. The gold stripped off, busted into pieces, maybe burned. The fragments of the Ten Commandment stones tossed into a nearby pit. There's a very slim chance it was taken back to Rome, but probably not.

In any event, that was the end of the Covenant between God and the Jews, and no matter how much they may keep the faith and grovel to try and get back in God's graces, it'll never happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Ethiopia, thats where I reckon it is.
Read a book ages ago which claimed the Queen of Sheeba took it after King Davids death.
en.wikipedia.org...

I agree. Graham Hancock's book, The Sign and the Seal discusses this possibility in detail. I don't know if this is correct, but in any study of the subject, this location has to be considered and, I must say, is much more likely than "the Moon."

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Thats the book

Even if not true I liked the read.
Loved the back with the photo of the priest dude with the caption "This is the only man who knows the truth!".

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
In fact it does exist, but mortal man will not get ahold of it. You see, it is now housed at the secret North Pole, taken there by a Saint. While it would have been misused by normal people, St. Nicholas realized it could be used for good. It provides a wealth of food (manna) for those living in those frozen climes. It radiates heat to provide summer-like temperatures year round. And once a year, it controls time.

*The 'Moon' thing is just a rumor.
edit on 28-1-2013 by ObservingTheWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Play Duke Nukem, the latest one. It has a code that tells everyone exactly where it is.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LLCCLL

So where is it?
Not gonna play the game to find out fella

edit on 28-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sheez, ya gotta play the game to get the code. Man, you folks expect everything to be handed to ya!

I think it even might be coded in your Avatar. One of those brothers must be into gaming!
edit on 1/28/2013 by LLCCLL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

The ark of the covenant was found by Ron Wyatt in Jerusalem in the early 1990's after being directed by God to excavate a particular cave structure. The Jewish authorities tried to remove the artifact but seeing that they have rejected Jesus' sacrifice for them, they weren't protected by God when they tried to touch and remove it. All 6 guys (in full Levi robes) suffered from double strokes and were heard crying out in terror over the CB radios they were had with those outside.

Ron Wyatt (who is a Seventh-day Adventist Christian) had to be called back to the site to have the men dragged out as no one was willing to go in there and get them after what they heard. There are 4 angels currently guarding the ark and will not allow anyone to take it. The Jewish authorities have sealed up the cave entrance so that no one may enter.

If you would like to know where it is it is in a place called Zedekiah's Cave and from there you go through tunnel 375

The location of the ark from above ground is about 20 feet below (through solid rock) the crucifixion site found by Ron Wyatt as well (which is not the one set up for the tourists) which is in a location now called the garden tomb.

The ark of the covenant won't be revealed to the world until after the impostor Christ comes and says he has changed the 4th commandment. The 4 angels guarding the ark will allow it to be taken out and presented to the people of the world to combat the lies of the impostor Christ so that people can make an informed choice about who's Law/system to follow during the end times Tribulation period which will be used as the final sorting tool to separate the wheat from the chaff and eliminate lukewarm belief from the ranks of God's people (as lukewarm is not acceptable to God, He wants ones whole life).

If you are hell bent on wanting to see the ark before that time then I would say be prepared to be killed in the process, if your curiosity really that high to warrant your death along the way...probably not.
edit on 28-1-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

www.covenantkeepers.co.uk...

Thanks JesuitGarlic........................you leave little for me to add except for the high recommendation to read Ron Wyatt's research which is mind blowing and completely lead of God.

It all makes the most amount of sense in this entire planet when you connect the dots.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
oak island

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join