It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to USA, possible soldier speaks?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It would have to take millions of people dying from the swine flu or other specific virus first before EVERYONE was scared enough to allow themselves and their kids to be vaccinated or face a concentration camp. Otherwise,
people would suspect something fishy was going on with military vaccinating people on the sides of roads and disappearing people that refuse vaccinations.

I don't see it happening unless millions of people were dying from some virus first. I hope all these flu shots people are getting isn't setting them up to catch some manufactured virus later...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
At this point in current events, I don't know why anyone would even doubt this person. Maybe she is reading into some of the things she has seen, but I don't know how else you can spin it. Training for roadblocks? For what, exactly?

She mentioned two rounds of swine flu vaccine. This got me to thinking - speculating - would this be a way for the government to induce an epidemic to accomplish a couple things? Perhaps as a catalyst for martial law? Perhaps to cull the population? I know that is highly speculative on my part, but two rounds of vaccines? Maybe separately they are harmless, but combined they are not so much? Where is this big swine flu threat, anyway? Maybe that is also upcoming as a manufactured threat? Just spitballing, but maybe some of you have had the same thoughts.

The more I see happen, the more I believe the government is capable of anything. Trying anything, at least.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

reply to post by Phantasm

I wouldn't put it past the government to delibratly release a bug into society and there is a possibly they already have somewhere along he line. But maybe it wont be the swine flu, it could be bird flu or something else. One thread I noticed was this one and when our scientists are messing with this stuff you can only wonder why especially when it is not a threat to the population.
edit on 27-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Logisitics? All we have to do is look back in the 40's where thousands of Japanese American citizens were put in interment camps.

And of course it wouldn't be the whole population of the US, it's people who question there Government. That's why I think Facebook was created, to see who's asking questions. Combine that with the Patriot Act and NDAA and you have a toned 1984 right in front of your eyes.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ok only read posts from page one, certainly some members have come on by now and pulled up some of this woman's older stuff, I recall many threads on her in past years. To be honest I completely forgot about her until this thread. Ok on to the video in OP and then to read comments.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have a more powerful weapon than any man can create and it is called "God in my life" Man has nothing on God.

Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I now remember her, I did feel at the time like she was being honest but there are some things that make me wonder now all these years later about 'her'.

Do you suppose she was supposed to do the leak?

Was she taken some place like Guantanamo?

Also this makes me think that it is possible they can set up insiders such as the fist wave in this agenda, set them up individually to weed out any potential leaks that they do not want the public to know. It would not be hard to do, just give each individual something a little different and bam, they are caught.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poundpuppy

Tell that to the people who are being massacred worldwide. tell that to the little children that pray with all their hearts each night laying down to sleep full well knowing they will be awakened by a sexual criminal.

I could go on, and just want you to see just how egoistic your statement was.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by DarknStormy

Dear god. Not this nut job god warrior again. It's a video thats 3 years old!

It never happened. Because she's a psycho who made up a bunch of stuff to scare people.
Not to mention, what she was saying was impossible because A) They had barely produced a swine flu vaccine at that point and B) No one could get it.

Well since you know so much about her why don't you show me why your 100% certain?

A) where did the beacon come from even if it wasn't hers?
B) Gun control is the hot topic right now
C) Swine flu was an issue around that time or afterwards
D) Your 2nd word is god and then mock someone for following god?
E) You must know this person to make a judgement like that...

I could understand if you provided some proof...

The "swine" flu may be out of the picture but they sure are pushing flu shots big time now.
Even the MSM is pushing the issue to a point of fear mongering.
Different time, new vaccine.

IF and I say IF, this were to be true, it would take years to implement, therefore adjustments would have to be made. It won't work over night, it would have to be done slowly over time.

As for the gun issue, man I don't know what flew up this administrations azz this time. They are like a dog after a bone, almost too aggressive IMO. To hell with the budget and out of control spending, let's harp on guns.
Maybe it's part of their agenda........who knows.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The Phoenix beacons are to prevent friendly fire or to make sure we dont bomb the crap out our own guys.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I find things like this almost impossible to believe because there are only 300 million people in the U.S. so what about the rest of the world?
Why is it that we NEVER see claims like this from the rest of the world, is it that the rest of the world isn`t going to be involved in the forced flu shots and government tracking chips?
Then what`s the point of just doing it in america?
If this is suppose to be part of some new world order thing then why do we never hear about other countries planning on doing this?
either the rest of the world is much better at keeping this secret than the U.S. is or it`s all BS.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Since the info is not that new, being that rumors of shots, road blocks, shackels, sneaked/forced RFID etc etc have been out there for a while.

this also could be a test like any other viral video out in internet land but this one is specific to conspiracy theorists.

This could also be a test of believability or even denial amoung *us*.

I could see in the future something like this being used to propogate a rumor to cause panic just before they pull the plug on the internet country (or world) wide.

*note also: she encourages to repost, repost, repost, give your email address to get the picture, *
no thanks.

Be prepared for more and more supposed whistleblowers. The mainstream (news and viewers) now have us in their target for being paranoid nuts that would believe anything or everything (they don't know us obviously) that goes against the grain or as anti-establishment psychotics.

Take all you hear (unless you see it with your own eyes) with a grain of salt and don't believe something (especially from someone who won't even identify themselves) who wears a uniform and may or may not be in a legitimate uniformed service or militia unit.

I am skeptical about this video, which is not like me lol.

edit on 28-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The fact that people continue to want to believe her when time has proven her un-credible is proof enough of my earlier comments.

It's an old video. The things she claimed that were going to happen didn't even remotely in any sort of fashion actually happen.

It was bad info from a person who wants to believe the world is ending like the OP.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Yes I agree, many have said the same things. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
to those asking who she is to check up on her well being
there's a lil secret tip for this
when someone posts an image

you can open a google image search tab
and drag that image into google image search

myself i don't know how to grab an image from the video to do a little background checking
edit on 28-1-2013 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
her face with the hat on is so generic that google image or other wouldn't show anything accurate.

but if you need to in other situations, just pause the video, press print screen, copy to a program like Paint, cut out the part you want, and save.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Look, I understand that some people may not have a clue, even some may be on the right track but aren't accurate, others make predictions only for them to play out later on down the track. I see what your saying, don't get me wrong, but you cannot deny that some of the issues raised are becoming a reality. Of course the swine flu thing didn't happen but what about the government push on gun control now? RFID chips slowly being put into society right now? Some of the things she was talking about are starting to make there way into the real world so to say she if unreliable, fake, even deluded is ridiculous. Yes, she wasn't right about the dates, even I sighed when I heard them but the truth is a couple of other issues are seeping into our lives now.

Think about this issue without worrying about the video.. I realise its 3 years old, it doesn't change the fact that some of the things mentioned are possibly happening. They may not be affecting us either at this moment, does that mean they are a fantasy? No... So as much as I can see what your saying, don't be sidetracked by this video. The topic is very real and there is nothing wrong with speculating even if everyone who has commented on this thread agrees she is nuts. Things don't happen overnight, they take time.

But atm, they are focused on our children for some reason.
edit on 28-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I don't think we've seen a real push on gun grabbing what so ever yet.

I think we'll see another massacre before things get serious.

As for RFID chips I'm not even worried. Do you know when I heard we were all going to be chipped? 2004.

Then it was 2006.

Then it was 2008.

Then it was 2010

Then it was 2012.

My list is probably going to be even longer by 2020. I don't buy into talk of end of days from people like her for the sole reason that they want it to happen. I don't know how long you've been on this site, but you can look at my registration date. Do you have any idea how many videos I have seen like this?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Has anyone found when this video was made ?

The reason I ask is that I'm sure I watched this very same video a couple of years ago or at least eighteen months ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Has anyone found when this video was made ?

The reason I ask is that I'm sure I watched this very same video a couple of years ago or at least eighteen months ago.

Whats happened is I found the video posted on Youtube and because I had never seen it before (possibly because the channel and video were removed), I thought it was a recent one. One member pointed out that its 3 years old and also found the original channel which has been cancelled. So yes, it is an old one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join