Message to USA, possible soldier speaks?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

As sketchy as the video may seem, that sort of information helps me understand what she may be on about. Maybe she was being honest. I don't see why she would make something like that up just for the hell of fearmongering. Not even your hardline conspiracy psycho could think of using information like that lol
edit on 28-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by DarknStormy

She certainly "believes" she is telling us some Secrets. I'm not so sure.

Swine Flu? RFID that Embeds through Shackles? Concentration Camps, now thats Laughable.

Does Anyone Consider the Logistics of putting people in FEMA Camps. Its Silly.

The thing that Bothered me the Most , was her Constant Referral to God.

I have found that People Obsessed with God, have a Slanted View of Events around them.

When the Nazi concentration camps were "discovered" how laughable was that?

Regarding the logistics of internment,again the Nazi's thru the direction of Adolf Eickmann managed the logistics of human transport very clinically and efficiently,this was in the 1940's,are you suggesting that logistics(at which the US military are masters) has not progressed since those days?

Ok the god stuff does put me off also,however,what she had to say does seem very feasible.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In the military you do a lot of training in realistic camps so you get the feel of being overseas. It wouldn't take much to throw civilians in these camps that already have concertina wire around their perimeter as well as guard towers.

When I was at a base in California, up in the mountains, they had actually built a camp that was fenced in with wire and guard towers around it. It was across the road from one of our "training camps." It literally looked like a place to just throw a bunch of people inside of a fence.

They definitely have the places to do it. It's getting the people to actually go into these camps that would be the hard part.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Yes, we can learn something from those atrocities. You will not know about it if someone finally decides its time to give the masses the marching orders. Even when things seem calm and peaceful, we must be ready/prepared for the worst. People don't hear about it because your not meant to hear about it if its true. The people who have made videos, even just given information have made people aware of these possible issues and thats enough from my point of view.. It gives us something to think about.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PAranormal

I have no doubt in my mind that most governments would have places to put people. Your right, the question is getting them to follow suit.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yup, best way to hide things is to do it in plain sight.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My heart sank when she mentioned the camps. I live in California, if what she is saying is true..then I'm not comfortable being where I am.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
All this fear of RFID chips when 90% of the population carry around cell phones. Let alone the fact that some of the tires on our vehicles have tracking.

This is a familiar paranoia I saw during my days in the military, especially during deployments.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by paratus

So they are great for keeping tabs on say, some people involved in a drill?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

The idea of forced vaccinations is not so absurd. I've been watching the news locally in which they've interviewed people who lost their jobs because they refused to take the current version of the flu shot. Since we live in a state that allows one to be fired for no cause they can get away with this. The current "epidemic" is feeding the frenzy, and the current jobless rate will force some people to take the shot rather than lose their jobs.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorgoGutt
My heart sank when she mentioned the camps. I live in California, if what she is saying is true..then I'm not comfortable being where I am.

If theres one in Cali, then rest assure they are all over the place. If you don't feel safe where you are then you shouldn't feel safe anywhere.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

I have seen that happening with nurses. One lady has worked as a nurse for over 10 years and refused the flu shot the first time they offered it. The second time they offered it, she refused again and she got fired because it is now mandatory to have the vaccination. This issue is a lot more real than some seem. It just hasn't gone mainstream just yet.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Does Anyone Consider the Logistics of putting people in FEMA Camps. Its Silly.

Have you ever considered the Logistics involved with creating the pyramids ? It's silly.

Just an example to show why failed logic fails.
Obviously logistical nightmares can be overcome, the great pyramid itself is proof of that.

I am not saying FEMA camps are the real deal, but it is interesting to note how we already have virtually millions of prisoners in regular prisons and are able to surmount that logistical nightmare daily.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
All this fear of RFID chips when 90% of the population carry around cell phones. Let alone the fact that some of the tires on our vehicles have tracking.

This is a familiar paranoia I saw during my days in the military, especially during deployments.

Well, my issue personally is just basic science.

RFID chips emit energy and this has been shown to cause cancerous tumors in the organic tissues surrounding it (when implanted). Research it.

Last I checked, my cell phone isn't embedded within my skin.
Now if they wanted to put this thing inside me I would be like , 'whoa there, no way'. I prefer carrying it so I don't get cancer within a few years. This way it will take decades to actually notice any effects, if any at all.
edit on 28-1-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I apologize if this has been answered. Do we know who she is? Name? Location? How she's doing? I realize this may be an old video but I have seen what looked like a checkpoint drill on I-5 with DHS vans, Black suv's, military and buses. It was around the time someone said the video was uploaded .They were not pulling people in but were preparing to. This is just scary and needs to be debunked COMPLETELY or confirmed so we can get the word out before we get shut down. This is also weird because of the hype on guns and the flu at the same time.
edit on 28-1-2013 by BACONHAWK because: cuz i'm dumb

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal

They definitely have the places to do it. It's getting the people to actually go into these camps that would be the hard part.

If and when any cities have a major crisis event whereby utilities are cut off (water, electric, etc), within a short time period there will be many refugees and criminals everywhere.

By offering "safe haven" to these downtrodden peoples, they will willingly seek refuge inside of these "Safe encampments".

This is all purely hypothetical but you can see how easily it would be if the conditions are right.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BACONHAWK

It seems like conditioning.

Of course it's conditioning.
They admit openly to being intimately involved in "Global Psychological Warfare", and there are many revelations even in the mainstream media over the last decade that revealed our own media outlets are paid off, coerced, and even staffed with a military psyop agent in some cases.

The real question is, what is the agenda? What are they conditioning us for?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Funny, you commented on the part I edited out but I do feel that way.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BACONHAWK

Her name etc hasn't been confirmed but Swills did get some other information. Apparently Project Camelot wanted to interview her and beneath is the alleged person who told her the information. Now I will add, this bird could of been listening to these videos and put her own spin on things but anyway, I'll throw this up. The guys name is Greg Evensen.

The interview is with Steve Quayle so I don't know whether he is credible or not. Warning: lots of god in the video... Skip to the one below.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If Anyone would like to buy an Phoenix IR 1.5 Scanner. They are $20

www.joesarmynavyonline.com...

But seriously, I don't take vaccines because they are unnatural. Let's just see how it all rolls out this year.

Those are huge chips. Just saying. We are smarter than that. This next link is basic government tech being shown.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not through vaccines, but some other con game. Maybe a ring or something.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join