It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Cassaro - Forbidden Ancient Wisdom Revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
About 18 months ago, whilst researching the elusive character Fulcanelli, I stumbled across this article which really piqued my interest. I contacted the author of the article, Richard Cassaro, in the hope that he could cast more light on this dark and mystifying subject. Despite being rushed off his feet putting the finishing touches to his upcoming book...

A lost Universal Religion was practiced globally in antiquity.

Its remains are memorialized in pyramids and temple architecture worldwide.

Its wisdom is still visible in ancient ruins, and has been perpetuated in Western Secret Societies.

Fearing their secret might one future day be forgotten, the Freemasons of ages past—who were the builders of Europe’s and America’s churches, castles and cathedrals—wisely encoded its wisdom into the architecture of their constructions, where it remains concealed today.

By matching cathedral architecture with ancient temple design, Richard Cassaro shows the universality of the Universal Religion, which is the root wisdom of the Masonic Fraternity and the perpetuation of a life-changing ancient science.

...he still found the time to write me back and answer my questions. The book, by the way, is fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone with even a passing interest in the subject.

Eighteen months later and we are still in contact on a semi-regular basis and Richard also has a new e-book on the horizon...

...which I personally cannot wait for.

Anyway, I thought it was about time I shared some of his material with ATS. I have seen a few threads pop up in the past few months discussing his ideas and it is becoming apparent that more and more people are starting to stumble across his articles and theories, finally!

Here are some excerpts from my favourite articles:

Parallel Pyramids Across The Pacific—Suppressed By American Universities

Take note of the two twin pyramids below—in particular, their similarities:

The temples are strikingly similar, but the builders of each were completely unrelated to each other: the Khmer and the Mayans were separated by the Pacific ocean, yet the Khmer’s Baksei (left) and the Mayan’s Temple of the Masks (right) are nearly identical. This is evidence of a deeper symmetry of religion, cultures, and traditions that are the same despite the vast distance separating the two cultures, a difference scholars have thus far ignored.

Source

Mystery Masonic “Three” Architecture Found In Washington DC

An extremely unique and definitively Masonic “pattern of three” has been discovered in the architecture of key federal buildings throughout Washington, DC. The pattern is visible on the Capitol Building, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, Library of Congress, and dozens of other federal buildings and important landmarks.

Interestingly, of all the popular books that describe Washington DC’s Masonic architecture, none reveal a key discovery that seems to be the work of America’s Masonic founders.

It is a well-known fact that the Founding Fathers were themselves Freemasons, and that Washington, DC was designed and constructed by Masonic architects who embedded their beliefs and symbolism on the city’s layout and buildings.

Source

Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?

The Egyptian ankh cross…in Mexico? That’s right. The ruins of a mysterious Aztec temple bears a strange and striking resemblance to Egypt’s ankh cross. This Aztec ankh temple is perfectly aligned with an Egyptian-like stone pyramid at the same archaeological site. Scholars doubt any Aztec connection to the Egyptians, since both cultures evolved on opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean, and were never in contact. Yet, strangely, the meaning of this Aztec ankh seems suspiciously parallel to the meaning behind Egypt’s ankh cross.

Source

Also, a couple of videos:

I think that should suffice for now

It would be great to get some discussion going on his ideas, I know he would get a real kick out of that! I also know that he would love the opportunity to discuss his ideas with you fine people personally via one of the ATS Radio Shows, so if any of the guys/gals involved in that are reading this, please don't be shy.

At the risk of coming across as his agent I will now shut my big mouth

Over to you...

RichardCassaro.com
DeeperTruth.com

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Great thread, I have never heard of Richard Cassaro before this thread but I an intrigued so I will check him out. Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Cool thread. Hopefully some of our masonic members will show up to help shed some light on these patterns.

P.s Hadn't seen a vid with 'Requim for a Dream' for ages. I remember when every alternative vid had it for the soundtrack. Gotta love it.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Please do, you wont be disappointed.

Thanks for taking the time

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Awesome thread. Thanks for bringing this to ATS. S&F.

I am a believer in the precursor civilization(s) theory. I also believe it is where all of our religions and gods come from, as well as much of our collective memory as a species. One of the videos mentions 10,000 BC I think it was. I believe this was just the last culture to have global influence, and the original was much, much older.

As I mentioned in a thread Slayer did not so long ago, I really believe we are yet to make some astonishing finds that will completely change our perception of who we are as a species. The question is, will those finds ever be made public? Or will they be seen as a threat to the current and convenient world paradigm, and buried as deep as possible?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yeah, absolutely. Anyone with a theory (for or against) is encouraged to share.

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
P.s Hadn't seen a vid with 'Requim for a Dream' for ages. I remember when every alternative vid had it for the soundtrack. Gotta love it.

Very true

Still, the old ones are the best.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Very interesting considering where I'm going with my current research.. I have a live thread that is kinda along the lines of this and some of the things you've shown tie in rather nicely.

These secrets go back... way back.. further than we may possibly believe.

The more of this sort of thing i see, the more I'm convinced it's something that is ancient knowledge.

ETA.. it's funny the title of the book as what I have found litteraly is written in stone.. well, on it actually..
edit on 27-1-2013 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Twas my pleasure

Originally posted by Klassified
The question is, will those finds ever be made public? Or will they be seen as a threat to the current and convenient world paradigm, and buried as deep as possible?

Dug up, catalogued and either destroyed or stored away, in my opinion. Think of the final scene of the X-Files pilot episode...

I also read a book (can't recall the title now) in which the author was granted access to a very wealthy tycoons secret collection of artifacts - all sorts of weird and wonderful things that could change the way we view our ancient history - all safelt concealed behind the most advanced security system on the planet. It seems that the truth can be bought, given the right price.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Or the final scene of "Raiders of the lost ark"...

What a shame.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Yeah, I agree. I think Richard does a great job at showing all of the similarities that exist worldwide, similarities that can't be mere coincidence.

Personally, my research is focused upon slightly less ancient evidence, medieval architecture for example, but which could prove that the ancient knowledge does still exist. If that is the case then the answers are all around us, written in stone.

Where did it all start?

That is the million dollar question.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Since you know the author, Richard Cassaro, maybe you can get him to join the thread to both share more information and to answer questions.

And as David Icke points out, man, using our reptile brain, loves and adores symbols, and will even die for them (national flags, etc.).
edit on 27-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have found that L.A.Waddel's translations of the Summerian and Egyptian and Indian Hieroglyphic records taken together show how many religions have the roots of their content and language in the reign of zargon and his son Menes (who first unified uper and lower egypt-as above so below) at about3700 BC
en.wikipedia.org...
Also:
why do we "Cross" an ocean?

I honestly think these two sources taken together will open a door to understanding the real history which has been hidden from us
it certainly speaks to the OP
edit on 27-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I have to agree with the OP; I wrote a thread on Richard Cassaro a while back ago about some cool stuff of his. He helped me find a new direction in research to be honest...He seems spot on about the spirituality aspect the more I dig.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Well I will certainly let him know about this thread, that's for sure. I know he is busy with his new e-book at the moment but if there is enough interest I'm sure he would make every effort to answer questions. If you have any, please ask away.

Also, if you are interested in his ideas then put it to the MODS about him making an appearance on the radio show, I know Richard would like that muchly. People power and all that

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is quite an interesting video.

Doctrine of Signatures - Ancient Wisdom Suppressed By The Establishment

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Fearing their secret might one future day be forgotten, the Freemasons of ages past—who were the builders of Europe’s and America’s churches, castles and cathedrals—wisely encoded its wisdom into the architecture of their constructions, where it remains concealed today.

This sentence value is null.

To prevent information to be lost they go to all the trouble of encoding and encrypting it an setting it in the view of all but understand by none but those select few that still have it. This is nonsensical. The motive is wrong or the practice is nonexistent (in the terms it is being portrayed).

Architecture more than a functional science is also an art form and even a language as it encodes ideas and concepts (knowledge). The use of symbology in architecture is extremely common and goes well beyond the pyramids and symbology itself is immemorial, even the Neanderthals used it, that is why we today know that they had burial rituals etc...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thanks for the video, I have saved it for a later date.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
He seems spot on about the spirituality aspect the more I dig.

An aspect that is often overlooked.

I found this also true when I delved into the subject of Alchemy. Many see it as a physical act - strange dusty old men pottering around in some dungeon trying to turn base metals into gold and silver.

In fact, Alchemy is a spiritual, philosophical process. Not to be taken litarally.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

How can you say this...

Originally posted by Panic2k11
To prevent information to be lost they go to all the trouble of encoding and encrypting it an setting it in the view of all but understand by none but those select few that still have it. This is nonsensical. The motive is wrong or the practice is nonexistent (in the terms it is being portrayed).

...and then go on to say this...

Originally posted by Panic2k11
Architecture more than a functional science is also an art form and even a language as it encodes ideas and concepts (knowledge). The use of symbology in architecture is extremely common and goes well beyond the pyramids and symbology itself is immemorial, even the Neanderthals used it, that is why we today know that they had burial rituals etc...

Am I missing the point entirely here?

If you can appreciate the relevance and importance of architecture in passing on knowledge then how come you are so against the idea you quoted from the OP?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Waddel, in his work shows how hieroglyphics evolve. He demonstrates that the American temples have hyroglyphics derived from Indian, and previously Sumerian roots.
I think this is why Columbus ( who had portolans apparently) thought he was in India
and the kicker:
One of King Mene's (The ADMIRAL!) epithets is MANITUTU (Manitu is great spirit in the Algonquin tongues- there you have the diefied pharoah, just as one of his names was "Lord Ah Men" )

Miller has patents showning how the celtic ross was used to calculate both long and lat using astrological tables and symbols whch he shows on cave walls going back tens of thousands of years
so much for the flat christian earth

edit on 27-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join