It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Kinkajou eats a banana... Cops Repeatedly Kick Man After Subduing Him With Stun Gun.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Have You Ever Seen A Kinkajou Eat A Banana?

Kinkajous are related to raccoons, but really, they look like a cross between a sloth and a monkey. They're native to Central America and South America (they like hanging out in the rainforest, but who wouldn't!); they're typically nocturnal animals, so people rarely get to see them in the wild. But you may have seen one on Paris Hilton's head before—she has a pet Knkajou who once bit the # out of her, but they're cool now.

In other news...Connecticut Cops Repeatedly Kick Man After Subduing Him With Stun Gun This happened in 2011 but the video just came out a few weeks a go. This guy didn't press charges so the Police department is trying to figure out who this man is. I would like to know why whoever recorded this video didn't release it in 2011. But that's just me...

Three Connecticut police officers are being investigated after a video was uploaded on YouTube showing them beating and kicking a suspect after he had already apparently been subdued with a stun gun. The incident took place on May 20, 2011 in Beardsley Park in Bridgeport, CT. You can see the man go down after getting hit by the stun gun as the video begins (one cop yells, "nice shot"); two officers stand over him and kick him. Then a third officer joins them in attacking the man.

edit on 27-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Must be so brave of them to kick a guy when he is down, they should sack the lot of them.....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's not all the cops who are rotten. It just happens that time after a time again the rotten ones end up as in the same place at the same time to beat some helpless victim.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It ain't funny, but when the last guy gets out to kick him to, I lol'ed!

link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
Must be so brave of them to kick a guy when he is down, they should sack the lot of them.....

You are focusing on a distraction... Now forget about the cops beating the crap out of this guy, and focus on the Kinkajou eating a banana?

link   
the mob mentality at work ... gotta love it
... taxdollars be damned.
2nd

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Like with all videos like this, the IA will find no negligence on the officers' part and say it was justified

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Affirmative action works ! Back when I was a kid only blacks were "corrected" for getting uppity or forgetting their place , it warms my heart to see that the police have finally learned to treat all of us equally .

The Kinkajou was cute though .

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hey somebody stop those pissed cops from beating up that poor arsonist child molester and hurry up and get him to jail so he can be out in 15 min. and sue their butts off and become a rich crook.
Leave the beatings up to his victims to decide!
edit on 27-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
Hey somebody stop those pissed cops from beating up that poor arsonist child molester and hurry up and get him to jail so he can be out in 15 min. and sue their butts off and become a rich crook.
Leave the beatings up to his victims to decide!

So you're saying they identified the guy?
edit on 27-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I don't know if they did or not, I wasn't serious.

But seriously, if that's the same guy that beat and mugged my wife last year, it's justified.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We havent seen any police brutality videos in a while (even tho this one was not a recent act). The use of force beyond that which is needed to subdue a suspect is "excessive" and the repeated use of excessive force is "brutality" (which thru the kicking and stomping shows a culture of abuse and brutality). In order for a culture of abuse to thrive in a police force then the recruits and their mentors are probably bullies by nature.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

But seriously, if that's the same guy that beat and mugged my wife last year, it's justified.

Nah, that was probably a cop.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
And these are the people who will be allowed to keep their guns

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by whatsecret

I don't know if they did or not, I wasn't serious.

If that is one of these tough guys, it's totally justified. Cops are never around when you need them.

Viewer discretion is advised

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ive seen a bunch of stuff in my 49 years and have to admit that is the first time I've seen a Kinkajou eating a banana.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Cops are never around when you need them.

Because it takes 5 of them to write you a jaywalking ticket ........meanwhile down the street that is happening.

edit on 27-1-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Cool animal...

Now onto the police video..... what a bunch of nonsense. The Police have no intention of "finding the victim" and it is easy to prove. They tased the guy. When a cop deploys the Taser- he calls it in. Just like when a cop fires his gun- he used his radio and calls it in. Chances are also very high that this guy went to jail.

So that means those "investigating" this incident know what Police were involved, what day the incident happened and the location where it happened. Is it really that hard to read the report or check out the audio recordings of what was called in after they tased a guy at the park on this specific date?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Is it really that hard to read the report or check out the audio recordings of what was called in after they tased a guy at the park on this specific date?

It is if you are a cop trying to cover for his buddies.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Originally posted by MrWendal
Is it really that hard to read the report or check out the audio recordings of what was called in after they tased a guy at the park on this specific date?

It is if you are a cop trying to cover for his buddies.

It is as if you have an axe to grind because you got a speeding ticket one day from a dork cop so you feel you need to prejudge someone else's alternative reasoning and now hate all cops.
Prejudice= to pre-judge.

originally posted by MrWendal

Don't know if that agency is fully corrupt or not but yes, they will be investigated by IA and probably docked 80 hours pay and be suspended for several days, unable to work off duty jobs or seek any promotion for a year. Then the city will be sued civilly for thousands, maybe more if the media really inflates it.

These cops need to learn to keep their cool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join