It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Spirit Rover Photographed Alien Species Fossils On Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yet again, earlier this week we received another mysterious mars picture via email, which was photographed by NASA Mars Spirit rover. The below image can be found in Spirit Panoramic photo SOL 527.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

edit on 25-1-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Those are rocks. If they have been proven not to be rocks, please let us know who precisely determined they were alien fossils and how they did it. Thanks!

edit on 25-1-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Any chance of a brief explanation of what we are supposed to be looking at here?

Is it those funny shaped rocks which are .................rocks?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I mean, to declare pictures of what looks like rocks as Alien fossil, you must have friends in high places or know something we don't...

ETA: Ok i got the source now....

Alien Species....
Where? All i see is rocks.
edit on 25-1-2013 by FrankLY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Also able to be titled "Martian Spanner Found On Mars"

Could be anything buddy. .

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Looks to me that the alien "fossil" in the 3rd picture died sun bathing as it/he/she left it's/his/her Ray Bans on!?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Interesting find awakenhuman
1 as well has not got a definite conclusion on this other then possible Mars swamp gas
Now look inside and ask yourself what do you sense... And progress internally with what you feel..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

NASA Mars Spirit Rover Photographed Alien Species Fossils On Mars

Did it? Really?

This is not a Highly Speculative forum, it is the Space Exploration forum, so some proof of your claims is not out of order.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Original full-sized image: marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...
Source: marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

I see a lot of rocks eroded by wind. I gotta give it to the OP, those particular rocks look peculiar, especially the one that looks like a dead snake (or moray eel), and the alien head.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hmmmmm........another picture of rocks.
Given it is from another planet, where we wouldn't know the evolutionary progress of anything, how can anyone declare anything is a fossil?
Really, you can't. You would have no way of knowing what anything that lived on Mars looked like.
To declare "fossils" is going to take a lot more than some blurry pictures.
I'm guess in next step is for the pictures to be cleaned up, where they will clearly identifiable as rocks, but then declare NASA is covering up things.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

......looks like a dead snake (or moray eel), and the alien head.

To me I see a cow's leg and hoof, and a Roman helmet.
Why pictures alone will never be proof of anything on Mars.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Some of the pics have been covered before here at ATS. The general consensus was rocks, oddball as they look.
Now't wrong with a repost, though a mod might want to link it back to the original.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-1-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is actually a stereo pair of these images, so here's one I made for cross-eyed viewing:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Until we start getting some mutha#ing HD resolution pics I just don't think we can take these seriously. No offense to anyone who has or is posting this stuff. It's just too inconceivable!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Until we start getting some mutha#ing HD resolution pics I just don't think we can take these seriously. No offense to anyone who has or is posting this stuff. It's just too inconceivable!

The post above yours should help, be prepared to turn cross eyed.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildespace
There is actually a stereo pair of these images, so here's one I made for cross-eyed viewing:

Thanks for that, I don't think they were picked up in the 2009 thread. Funny thing is it makes the rocks even more oddball, second from the front I now see a beaky bird in a bag.
The more I look at pictures of some of the Mars rocks, the more it seems like they are so fragile and would crumble to dust and are water less, or in fact they are just consolidated dust being continuously reworked by the Martian environment into all these weird shapes.

edit on 25-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why are almost all pics seem to be in high res...but this is so blurry?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Why is this picture black n white ?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Deserthawk

The spirit rover has some black and white cameras on it. Read about it here. Further reading at NASA websites etc ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join