It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Rush Back on the Juice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh. It sounds like he is having a really internal funny day or he is back on the sauce. I mean, I kept listening for 45 minutes to make sure I was hearing what I thought I was hearing. He is really goofed up on something. He's licking his lips and slurring his speech. I can't believe his handlers haven't pulled him off the show.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Longshots

i had a couple friends that became over medicated by their valium prescription.
eventually caught by their doctors, but meanwhile became unbearable due to their miserable dispositions.

prescription drugs can alter personalities, making for a mean "charles dicken" personality.

rush always look like he's on some kind of poison, mean and evil.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
prescription drugs are highly addictive. You can be clean for years and all it take is one pill pop and your addicted all over again. Its really sad
edit on 25-1-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well I'm not bashing the guy, but he is obviously having a weak moment on his road to rehabilitation. He just did a stunt on winning wars by synchronizing women in combat monthly periods. Wow, after his slut thing last year I would have thought his handlers would have shut his mic off.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Longshots

By "juice" you mean Oxycontin, or opiates, right? He was treated in AZ a few years ago for the opiate addiction and opiate relapse happens 90% of the time with addicts, unless they're on methadone maintenance which substitutes methadone, a long acting artificial opiate that doesn't make the user "high," for their opiate of choice.

Rumor (well, unnamed sources who are in positions to know, actually) has it that 'ol Rush is on methadone and perhaps he wanted to get high again and supplemented it with something more illicit.

It happens all the time and at least he kept on his treatment until now. Good for him. Unless he sent a new housekeeper out to fetch his drugs, which would be bad. One should do their own drug shopping to assume the legal risk that goes with such activities in the U.S.

If he's drunk he better watch it as alcohol breaks down the opiates in an addict's body fast and he'll be a sniffling, sneezing mess in hours.

As opposed to the hypocritical, logical mess he usually is.

edit on 1/25/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They're playing old file tape now. I guess they finally figured it out. I spoke about Steve Jobs as still being alive. I think it is funny they must have these clips ready to go when he gets wired.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Funny I should see this thread here. Earlier in the week i thought I could hear him slurring & then I felt bad be ause I thought I could be jumping to conclusions as he wears a hearing aid for severe hearing loss. I remember a guy at church had to have his replaced and the way his wife knew was she said he started to sound like Otis from Andy Griffith. Ha

top topics

join