It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 Innocent Iraqies Dead at the Hands of Bush (from ATSNN)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
im saying they will buy weapons from any and everyone willing to make some dough. that doesnt mean we should take over every country who shells out these weapons. you are great at dogding my questions, they get kalishnikovs from russia right?

btw do you know how much money our government makes off of selling weapons???

also im not liberal, labels mean nothing, i am my own man

[edit on 21-11-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
im saying they will buy weapons from any and everyone willing to make some dough. that doesnt mean we should take over every country who shells out these weapons. you are great at dogding my questions, they get kalishnikovs from russia right?

Sure our government sells weapons. We sell them to Israel because every country around them is determined to wipe them out one way or another. But we do not sell weapons to palestinians. Saddam did provide support to the palestinians. He rewarded the terrorists.

The AK47 is Russian by design but I know many countries actually produced them. Romania, china, bulgaria, most any country that was or is communist, and I think several african nations like Egypt. Iraq specifically? Not sure. I know that Russia and France provided Iraq with many things that they shouldn't have.

But does that mean war with Russia? No. War is just one option. We have many options like sanctions and in Clintons case...financial aid. *shudder*

George Bush stood and said no more. We are not giving North Korea any more money that will just end up being used for weapons programs. No one gives him credit for that.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

George Bush stood and said no more. We are not giving North Korea any more money that will just end up being used for weapons programs. No one gives him credit for that.

Why? Becouse NK admitted to haveing WMD's and stayed defient on the issue. Iraq said we have no WMD's and tried to show us and still got invaded. Oh yeah, the CIA said Iraq did not have WMD's also.

And Imas you really need to stop with the double posts. Soon people will think that you are a points whore.

Hey Jimi Hendrix, The real Jimi is rolling in his grave right know for your use of his name and image. Look into Jimi's history and you will see that he would never support anything Bush or yourself has said or done.

Oh yeah, I am jewish and isreal is just as much terrorist as the palestinians and al-queda, and hamas and al-aqs martyr's brigade and the current administration, and anyone else I missed.

As a matter of fact, anyone that supports all this nonsense is a terrorist. There, I said it.

EDIT: Your either with me or against me.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by jmilici]

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join