It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brief Message for the Public From a CIA Agent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You know what? Many of those hooked on TV honestly think those who reject watching the zombie box are mentally ill !

No surprise, but while might be funny and ridiculous, it really isn't when it concerns your relatives. There's an example of such "thinking", my father. Mother told me he asked her if it's alright with my head, because I always ask them to turn the piece of # off every time I visit them, and what struck him the most was my tv used as a bicycle stand, with screen facing a wall. He took it away to save it from crazy me.

It's a pain to see them reacting exactly the way it was designed while watching the tv, and me unable to break through the mental firewall implanted into their minds to make them see they're being manipulated.

It's really beyond sad.
edit on 26-1-2013 by CaptainAbstract because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

haha they make sure everyone has a tv in britain then they make sure you pay your tv license to watch it !

theres the kicker , you pay them to be indoctrinated !

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I recall that in the beginning of his book The Lords and the New Creatures, Jim Morrison quoted a Roman Emperor who wished that all his subjects shared a common neck, so that the could decapitate them all with a single stroke. Morrison added that Television is this transforming agent.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

You're welcome!

And thank you for your amazing, well put reply. Everyone should take note of it.

I don't have anything near as awesome to say.

I found another video to add, though. It's the same guy speaking from my OP.

The Mind Has No Firewall -- Psychotronic Warfare

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its more than merely brainwashing. Playing our emotions like haarp. Well, the twin vortex, and that all works in harmony. Not out chaos did life begin as in their chaos theory. But Pi, harmony, resonance. And the way they are attempting to program people and get them to enmasse co-create hellzones, division, scarsity, greed, etc, is via our emotions for our emotions are our main keys to co-create, to harmony, to winning a world of love. When we stand still and not let them rope us into fear or reaction, when we maintain our inner peace and love and send away all discord and disharmony, we win.

This is a hidden EU/Keely's Secret/Tesla/Walter Russell type NLP program. And in a sense that what magic is.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Everything you say is valid. And i do agree that what they are doing is essentially possesing the world enmass. Problem is i believe critical mass has been achieved it's too late to save the masses just save your family and friends.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I remember years and years ago that there was a satire of television called, I think, "The Boob Tube". It had some hilarious moments exposing the methodologies of television advertising, etc.

It would be nice to see a program, a comedy natch., deconstructing television in a really throroughgoing manner.

Personally, I think it would be a hit and there is an unlimited supply of script material available. Some independant studio should do it even if they can only get it on YouTube. It would have to be good, because otherwise people won't watch, but it's a programming idea whose time has definitely come.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The fault here is not the TV or the Kids...it is the ADULTS who are not giving these young sponges what they so desparately need.

Split Infinity

Well it's all adults faults isn't it? Adults invented the TV. Adults do the programming. Adults are lazy, and use the TV as a babysitter. I never said it was the kids fault, and the TV is an inanimate object.

TV is big brother. You will never see a program on main-stream TV that makes you think outside of the capitalist box they have you in. Most TV is designed to created desire for products.

You know regular product placement, right? Top Chef and its plugs for frozen meals and Gladware, cars being name-checked by action stars speeding away in them, and — of course — the carbonation-off currently taking place between American Idol (COKE! COKE! COKE!) and The X Factor (PEPSI! PEPSI! PEPSI!). But as Elizabeth Blair reports on Wednesday's Morning Edition, you haven't seen anything yet....

Skipping The Ads On TV? Get Ready For The Shows That Are The Ads

Reality in the world has been lost, and replaced by TV culture. It feeds the illusion of the wonderful capitalist system, that only cares about redistributing your money back to them.

edit on 1/26/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
watching TV right now, SPARTACUS WAR OF THE DAMNED!!!

This is nothing new, and there will always be those who are a device of the tools who dispatch programing...

I think that more so than 'video games' shows on msTV are more detrimental to the youth. When kids are weaned on shows like CSI and the lot, what do you expect??? LOL what a joke!

It is not all TV, it is select TV. Just avoid stuff that the Nealson Ratings deploy against you, use good judgement and you will be ok. Oh and avoid all commercials if possible.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nice post OP, S&F...
I have not owned a Bloody TV since March 2001 & I do not miss it...as for me it
would just be a mindless distraction if not watching the Science, History Channel & etc...
I would rather be on a computer so I am actually reading, researching, & keeping
in touch with me friends.

Here's a definite TV influence that I haven't seen mentioned yet...MTV
I'm not talking about the lame shows....I could be wrong but when
Madonna came into the scene, especially on MTV, she really
had an influence on teenagers clothing & other things as well. After that
the rest of the musicians also had a great influence, gangsta wear,
Puff Daddy, isn't this the time the NBA players started wearing suits?
I remember something in the news in regards to the players having to
wear suits & look respectable because so many kids look up to them....
So there is definite power on the waves....

I have always hated that MTV stopped showing ONLY music videos.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

you mean like an independent studio such as the one that southpark creators have just started !

that would be amazing

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes of course, don't watch TV. My wife loves American Idol and some of the other trash TV; I stop while walking passed and literally get nauseous within a few minutes....I hate TV. I couldn't even watch the Olympics last year because of that Luciferian Sewage the Brits turned it into..I mean, MY GOD, are there actually people out there who enjoy that sewage? Must be and here is a clue, stay the hell away from me and mine. On the subject of England and the British influence, I stopped off for 5 days on my way into Europe to visit some family who are still living in Cornwall. I liked the people fine but they have a G D Police State there and there was something very sick in the atmosphere...the feeling. Whatever it is, if you like England, go there and stay. I am convinced Lyndon La
Rouche is right about England and the British Empire.
edit on 26-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
But, I thought we needed to watch tv to get all the illuminatti messages and stuff.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've said it many times, Media (television) is the true opiate of the masses

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

And if you watch TV too much you become a brainwashed, FOX addicted, zombie, troll, neocon sycophant to the elite who sells out America to the Illuminati....just sayin....

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
1) All mediums of communication can be given the exact same argument...television is a good beating stick, but books you become even more enveloped in the emotional aspect of the characters. A stirring speech, even a chat with your neighbor...all things influence you.
The reason why this video is going on about television (and resonating with you lot) is simple..we all have one, and we all understand it does influence us. But understanding the influence right there makes you realize that the indoctrination as it is called is not by them, but rather chosen by yourself (in the same way you would choose to learn how to play a guitar or other things self taught).

2) Taxes is not slavery and theft...I pay taxes, I get roads, clean water, protection from other nations wanting to bomb my home and take my land, etc.

Bunch of nonsense.
Don't watch television? meh...I would suggest start by not watching this elementary school video. To say a spook went on about this is foolish and a insult to the agency frankly.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The revolution will be LIVE..

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
As another poster above pointed out - in the UK they charge you to be brainwashed with this rubbish, and if you don't they will hound you to hell until you do.

I feel no sense of satisfaction whatsoever in knowing what the purpose of TV really is, only sadness for friends and family who fall for it. Yesterday was a good example, after the end of CBB in the UK finished, seeing all the comments and analysis on FB about it, same with XFactor when it's on, like these over-emotional nobodys actually matter.

These types of TV shows are all about promoting the fact that anybody with very little talent has a chance at fame and fortune. To have complete meltdowns will certainly help your cause.

This guy has just found out he's going through to the next round of XFactor. You'd think he'd just been reunited with a long lost relative or discovered he's been cured of cancer. Incidentally, he went on to win CCB.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'd say Televisions have been replaced by computers. Instead of watching television like I did as a child, I browse the internet and read things and watch videos that entertain me, usually made by other people like myself who spend a majority of their free time online.

So yeah, this one is even worse haha, it allows all of us to talk and share # that keeps us indoctrinated. Cool thing is it's also more versatile, so now we can communicate with others, at the same we have information being blasted at us from every angle on this, so it's hard to say if that is worth it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There's a few shows I watch, but that's about it. I also have my "secret weapon". See, I hate commercials, so at the beginning of the show, I pause it for about 20 minutes and build up "commercial time". That way, when they come on, I just fast forward through them. You'd be surprised how short tv shows really are when you cut all those out.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It is a good thing tv is dying. Memes have taken over.

True story.
Aint nobody got time for that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join