It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brief Message for the Public From a CIA Agent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I want to provide this brief video that contains a message for the public that is said to have been passed down by a CIA Agent. Whether the latter part is true or not I feel that everyone should watch this 3 minute video concerning television.

I always wondered a few years ago why the government was so "helpful" in providing those vouchers that were good for the new digital converter boxes.

Television is really, really bad for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Okay, first off, I dont watch much TV at all, but did he say why???
Because people are becoming vegatitive? Lazy?
Or is there some other nefarious reason, like the highly illegal subliminal messages that he might be hinting at?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Can you summarise the message for those of us unable to watch the video please?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
this is very true.

i have not watched tv in nearly 3 years.

now when i do watch, even for a few minuets, i can clearly see the propaganda spewing from it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Its a very good video. Very good, short video that is well worth anyones time to view it.

Here are my notes:

Its the greatest scientific indoctrination technology ever deviced and has changed the whole culture of nations.

Most of your opinions and ideas and what you emulate, is from TV. You mimic what you see.

You can't watch a movie, unless you watch it critically.

You can't enjoy it. Its your emotions that they entrap you with. You are played like a HAARP (Keely, Tesla hint here) and embed ideas in you.

You were given a mind of your own and you have to use it for yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Di0nysis

First he mentions not to watch television because it's the "greatest scientific indoctrination tool ever devised". Going on to ask the listener why Britain has made sure that everyone has a television and explaining that it surely was not for entertainment alone. Also something about China having a program to make sure that every house has a TV.

Basically, the MSM and most Hollywood movies are the biggest tools of TPTB - and that gangs and fraternities run everything.

True story.

edit on 1/25/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
quick summery.

if you watch t.v. you will turn into a democrat.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for providing this for people that cannot/choose not to view.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I don't get to watch much TV.
Too busy on here posting and reading threads, thankyou ATS for saving me from the dreaded box.
Ummmmmmmmmmm you're not reprogramming me are you ATS ? Have you found a way through my tinfoil hat ?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
funny lots of chinese who still have no television .. not seen a television in over 30 years .. and yes its a great propaganda tool ....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I agree. I haven't had a TV in my apartment since 2000. It's a moron-making device. What's really neat is that I personally know six other people who don't have a TV, so I would think many people are getting rid of this great scientific achievement which has been usurped by a governmental, corporate, and institutional propaganda agenda.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A few years ago, I was a tv junkie. It had to be on constantly, even if I wasn't watching anything.

Then a friend introduced me t a "media fast."

For one week, I did not turn on the tv, listen to the radio, read newspapers or magazines, or go online.

It was extremely hard at first, but by the end of the week I'd made a startling discovery.

I preferred the peace of quietness.

Since then, I've watched the occasional show, but I can easily skip it.

Great thread. s&f

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

We had a retired former IBM guy fix our computer, he was some upper person in their computer tech forget what it was a long while ago. He told us that there is information being sent into out minds within the flashes between pictures on the TV and he would never have one in his home.

Seemed like a really smart level headed guy.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
funny lots of chinese who still have no television .. not seen a television in over 30 years .. and yes its a great propaganda tool ....

That's strange imo, considering you have a computer and internet access. Not to say that what you are saying is not the truth, but just that it seems uncommon from my point of view. I suppose it is because if electronics like computers are available, then other common electronics would be available as well. I suppose you could be using a computer bank somewhere, but I don't know. I did not figure you were in China now, considering that I cannot believe ATS would be a viewable site there. So maybe you have spent time there. That makes the most sense, lol. Ahh, speculation.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I can’t watch the video now because American Idol is on…sorry!

I guess he was simply implying that TV is used to brainwash people. Personally, I think the average college does a much better job at brainwashing and indoctrination than TV ever could.

If anything, when you’re watching TV, do NOT watch the MSM. Now THAT is full of propaganda!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Di0nysis
Can you summarise the message for those of us unable to watch the video please?

More or less:

TV = Brainwashing.

Why do you think they call it programming?

Worst (aka "best") propaganda indoctrination social manipulation tool ever, and is dangerous for this reason.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm missing American Idol!?

I guess I was too busy applying for College...surely I cannot learn anything until I attend some classes.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Its more than merely brainwashing. Playing our emotions like haarp. Well, the twin vortex, and that all works in harmony. Not out chaos did life begin as in their chaos theory. But Pi, harmony, resonance. And the way they are attempting to program people and get them to enmasse co-create hellzones, division, scarsity, greed, etc, is via our emotions for our emotions are our main keys to co-create, to harmony, to winning a world of love. When we stand still and not let them rope us into fear or reaction, when we maintain our inner peace and love and send away all discord and disharmony, we win.

This is a hidden EU/Keely's Secret/Tesla/Walter Russell type NLP program. And in a sense that what magic is.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Thanks, I also don't watch much tv, if I do it's usually football highlights. But yeah, I stopped watching tv because I would get irate at the nonsense and lies. The shows like x factor and such which somehow people are fixated with really annoy me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Yup, going on three years without a TV. If there are subliminal messages in the commercials, I must have an aversion to them. One day I watched a poker program on the Travel Channel that had 16 minutes of commercials in about 25 minutes. I stood up and said to myself, "That's it!" I shut off the TV and haven't watched it since.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join