It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Releases List of Guns Demanded to be Banned.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I find it so ironic that you could try to get rid of guns not even a decade after blowing away countless terrorists who would just love to get some revenge this time around when you're completely defenceless

They only want the police and military to have guns so that more people enlist and work in their favour

The one with the guns, is the one with the power..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
This old bag has been wailing away on this issue for decades. She makes me ill. Id like to take her out for a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again.

That was just funny! Totally had me giggling.
What scares me about her, and others like her, is that they are clamouring to "do something"
regardless if it is the "right thing" or "needed thing".

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0
guns that can be used to rise up and overthrow the government, which I feel is even more scary considering it is our constitutional right.

Please refer me to the paragraph in our Constitution where you are granted the right to "overthrow the government". I'm all ears.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All that license under law written by money whores to lie, steal, embezzle, blackmail, extort, poison, torture, enslave, murder.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by T4NG0

....She sounds very sane to me. But then I'm not a gun nut.

Perhaps youre an anti-gun nut then?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by T4NG0
guns that can be used to rise up and overthrow the government, which I feel is even more scary considering it is our constitutional right.

Please refer me to the paragraph in our Constitution where you are granted the right to "overthrow the government". I'm all ears.

My apologies, I meant to say The Declaration of Independence states that. As a matter of fact it is our duty to not let everything those men fought and died for go to hell.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Let's not forget this one too. Why don't you hold THESE truths to be self evident.

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

edit on 24-1-2013 by T4NG0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mulattorus
reply to post by Urantia1111

Dianne Feinstein is a SAINT! You hear me? A SAINT!

Seriously, I'll give up my guns as soon as she gives up her armed security detail. Why should I be left defenseless??

It's pretty easy for her to want to take away people's ability to defend themselves in a strong way, while she is under protection and in a position/living location where she is safer than most.

It's easy...for someone who is possibly delusional, but hey, if your delusions match up with an agenda and a wave of emotion...

We all saw what Hitler did.
edit on 24-1-2013 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Looks like the GP 75 has been left off the list. Woops Haha!

They can list all they want, compliance will be minimal.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
We should ban Diane Feinstein.

I'll present the bill to the senate in the morning, I'm too tired right now.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Damn, now that is just a sad list of excellent engineering. I dont think it will be as extreme as this, with the GOP holding control of the House. It will get watered down, Wal-Mart is now making a rule that a person can Only buy 3 boxes of any ammo per day. I personally think they jumped the Gun, no pun intended, but all the mom and pop stores will tons of ammo might actually do some real business out of this, stupid move by Wal-Mart Goofs

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

I don't know about where you live..but wal mart here has not had 3 boxes of ammo to sell in over a month...ammo here is harder to find than a honest lawyer

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I don't understand why everyone that disagrees with a gun ban is a gun nut? Most of us are just completely sane people that understand that guns aren't actually the problem with this country. Someone who understands that the type of guns being set up for bans are the least commonly used in crimes. They are actually banning an entire class of weapons based on a very few crimes (like single digits). If they were interested in stopping crime they would be banning handguns and talking up crime statistics, as opposed to running an agenda on emotions aimed at a class of weapons that are almost non existent in American crime, but are popular with gun ethusiasts.

I don't own a gun but I am for the right of others.
Just like I don't smoke but it irks me how they have slowly taken the right of others to smoke any where plus taxed the hell out of cigarettes.

Personally I don't understand where the hatred and filth spewed by anti-gun people comes from.
Lack of knowledge maybe??? Afraid?

I do know one thing, come my birthday, I know what I may be asking my hubby for......

[I'm already hinting....
]

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Really wow, Well i guess for me, I dont buy ammo at wal-mart so wouldnt know. I go to local gun stores

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Wal-Mart is now making a rule that a person can Only buy 3 boxes of any ammo per day. I personally think they jumped the Gun, no pun intended, but all the mom and pop stores will tons of ammo might actually do some real business out of this, stupid move by Wal-Mart Goofs

I think that's a good business decision for Walmart. I disagree with ammunition buy limits under normal circumstances, but, in the midst of this ammunition shortage, it allows more people to walk in the door and pick up a few boxes, rather than allowing a few people to hoard the whole supply. The limits are annoying, but it also helps control supply and ensure that more customers walk away at least somewhat satisfied, instead of seeing empty shelves every time they walk in the building.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Damn, now that is just a sad list of excellent engineering. I dont think it will be as extreme as this, with the GOP holding control of the House. It will get watered down, Wal-Mart is now making a rule that a person can Only buy 3 boxes of any ammo per day. I personally think they jumped the Gun, no pun intended, but all the mom and pop stores will tons of ammo might actually do some real business out of this, stupid move by Wal-Mart Goofs

Perhaps you should check my thread as I reported on this months ago, but little to anyone paid attention to it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have been to all the sporting goods places around here...same story oh you can find some 30/30 once in a while...but all the mom and pop places here are out or have crazy prices....for example..today I bought 4 boxes of. 22. At 14.00 a box.....for 50 rounds....2 months ago. It was about 6 bucks

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

I have been to all the sporting goods places around here...same story oh you can find some 30/30 once in a while...but all the mom and pop places here are out or have crazy prices....for example..today I bought 4 boxes of. 22. At 14.00 a box.....for 50 rounds....2 months ago. It was about 6 bucks

I sell ammo for a living, and I just forwarded a quote for 5,000 rounds of Federal 40gr .22LR for $650 + tax, shipped...
It's a crazy world, right now...That same ammo, a month ago was only $180...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

That is crazy! Who would have ever thought .22 would be like that....I mean i have seen the runs on nato rounds and the like...but never like this, and never. 22

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

That is crazy! Who would have ever thought .22 would be like that....I mean i have seen the runs on nato rounds and the like...but never like this, and never. 22

Honestly, I'm surprised it took so long for .22LR manufacturers to catch on! I mean, it's not like everybody and their brother knows how to reload rimfire. It's much more of a commodities market than regular brass centerfire rounds.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am just curious what the F Diane Feinstein knows about guns?

For a retirement plan, some people raise their kids to be doctors and lawyers. I have raised mine to be a gunsmith. Do the math.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join