It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Releases List of Guns Demanded to be Banned.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
any one else find it odd that glock was not listed in the pistols list to be banned as im pretty sure most of the shooters used them im not complaining mind you i just found it odd to not see glock listed any one else think this is weird (in a good way i guess?)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Imagine if one of these government morons had a big stake in a gun company. You think they would put law and politics before profits? rofl

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

I guess the realization that including Glock and similar pistols would leave way too many women, defenseless...
The magazine restrictions will still apply though...I'm glad I have a G36!...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
Imagine if one of these government morons had a big stake in a gun company. You think they would put law and politics before profits? rofl

They probably do...And, they are cashing out, NOW!...LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Let's all hope this does not pass the house. This time around there is no expiration! If it goes through this time there is no way back!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

DHS is the reason we are having ammo shortages! Certainly your average Joes have made a run on Ammo but the DHS just completed receipt of over 1.5 billion rounds of .223, 7.62X39 and .308 etc..

Order was placed well ahead of Sandy Hook! Why does the DHS need 1.5 billions rounds of ammo?

rt.com...
edit on 24-1-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

DHS is the reason we are having ammo shortages! Certainly your average Joes have made a run on Ammo but the DHS just completed receipt of over 1.5 billion rounds of .223, 7.62X39 and .308 etc..

Order was placed well ahead of Sandy Hook! Why does the DHS need 1.5 billions rounds of ammo?

rt.com...

To kill anything standing in their way?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I have no doubts it will pass...maybe not on the first try or second even but it will pass...in the mean time, the media will report on every story that could have a gun in it, and twist things till there is so much support, that i will be expecting mobs armed with pitchforks going searching for us nasty gun owners...we are just a couple of big shooting stories away from that point now...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I guess the realization that including Glock and similar pistols would leave way too many women, defenseless...

Oh man you have a G36C? I have wanted one since I shot it. HK truly is an incredible weapons company.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0

Oh man you have a G36C? I have wanted one since I shot it. HK truly is an incredible weapons company.

No, I've sold a few HK's but I haven't owned one, yet...
I was referring to my Glock 36 subcompact. .45acp. 6+1 Great little carry gun with arguably the best cartridge for self defense....
edit on 1/24/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: dedede

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

I have not met a single person who supports this. I keep seeing polls saying a majority supports this, but I really think it just more of new NDAA provsion which made domestic deceptive propaganda legal.

NDAA 2013: Congress approves domestic deceptive propaganda.
rt.com...

What are we gonna do folks? Just hand our kids the keys and send em down a road to straight up tyranny?

We have to have more state movements! Look up the rules in your state, and start to get signatures. We must have nulification laws on the next ballot in every state! Call your local gun shops (The ones seeing thousands daily) pitch the idea and ask them to get involved. Look at what Wyoming has done as a template!

The Federal Government has lost all legitimacy as far as I am concerned, and I don't think I am of a minority point of view! We need to disarm the Fed before it is to late!

The Patriot Acts, the FISA domestic spy bill, the bailouts of corrupt international banks, attempts at CISPA and SOPA, actions like the NDAA authorizing the treatment of U.S. citizens as “enemy combatants” without rights to due process; all paint a picture so clear only a one-celled amoeba (or your average suburban yuppie) would not see it. You and I, and everyone else for that matter, have been designated potential targets of the state.

That's not representation! Its contrary to everything American. Its outright treason!

White House wins fight to keep assassinations of Americans secret.
rt.com...

America will define the times we will not be defined by them! We must not tire, we must not falter and we must not fail. When we take this country back, all these jokers should be put on trial! We must allow merit to become a prerequisite for public office and end the rein of these plastic men!

If you surrender the 2nd you surrender them all!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

yeah i thought the same thing when my friend told me he had one i was thinking of the HK g-36k not the glock pistol 36 that goofy has

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

if you dont wanna talk about it or read about it why are you posting in the thread to solely say you dont wanna read it seems like you could have i dunno not posted about it here or posted in the board questions forum or i dunno just not come into this thread or have payed attention when the other "hey mods lets get rid of the gun control threads" got posted the first time a week ago and low and behold the mods have not seen fit to do anything about it because it is a polarizing issue in America right now how would you feel if we told you you could not talk about something that was important to you from your country? you dont like it fine dont come in them its why i dont go in to the hillary clinton is a space reptile threads because they dont interest me so i dont go there

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Local swapmeets out in my neck of the woods have been booming with all sorts of goodies, cash and carry!
what could be sweeter.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
interesting, this is not madam gun hater, but check this link
out.
Will you fire

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Senator Dianne Feinstein has made it clear she does not believe in the Constitution or the inalienable rights of Americans to keep and bear arms. She is actively working to destroy the 2nd amendment with her 2013 assault weapons ban. For this reason we the people of the united States petition for her to be tried in Federal Court for treason to the Constitution.
well we will see where this goes i will hope for the best and expect the worse but if by the off chance this manages to work it should send a clear message how Americans think of the proposed new federal AWB

www.abovetopsecret.com... related thread
edit on 25-1-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

They are in the exact same catagory - Weapons that can be used in an armed revolt, as the Declaration of Independence insists that the citizen do if they find their government has ceased serving the people and become tyrannical. It's a big list, but the Hi-Point and the AR are both on it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

While I agree that our congress is corrupt and self-serving, it is that "self-serving" mentality that would keep the tattered remains of our 2nd Amendment intact. They know that the majority do not agree with this.

Genital warts have a more positive rating than congress.

Their job security is at stake here. A vote for any more gun laws is just a request for a pink slip.

It didn't seem to bother them a bit on the health care bill... they will pass some version of it and the spineless assholes on both sides will compromise. Lock and load!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
So let's say this passes, hypothetically. The millions of Americans have to turn them in, or become criminals? Or is it just a ban on the sale of them? There are millions of semi auto rifles out there that haven't been registered with anyone, who in their right mind would just hand $1000 over if they didn't absolutely have to?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join