It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being alone does not mean that we have to feel lonely. Loneliness is not a condition we must live.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

Well said. Nice exchanging ideas with you. I enjoyed it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I used to think that it would be bad to live my entire life alone without a wife, children, family (or at least a gf)

But These days I will only feel lonely if I end up like Will Smith in I Am Legend, without his dog.
For me, having an extra companions (like a wife or a gf) in my later life is just a bonus.

Meanwhile, I will just give my best to survive and diligently meditate (hopefully get enlightened lol)
edit on 26-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Alone is all-one, the word itself is quite miraculous and holds its own answer. I sometimes feel loneliest in a large group of people, and least lonely when i am alone and in touch with my inner divine nature. This connection I find easiest with journaling, meditation, or simple reflection. After years of doing this more from my head, I moved it down to my heart. That's even better.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrLucky
Alone is all-one, the word itself is quite miraculous and holds its own answer. I sometimes feel loneliest in a large group of people, and least lonely when i am alone and in touch with my inner divine nature. This connection I find easiest with journaling, meditation, or simple reflection. After years of doing this more from my head, I moved it down to my heart. That's even better.

Beautifully expressed. I, too, feel lonely in big crowds or social events, like company parties. Whereas, I can spend days literally without human contact and be just fine.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I like my Alone Time. Sometimes it's Pure Bliss

How to be Alone

edit on 28-1-2013 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join