It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make parents tell school if they own guns! Proposed Bill in MO.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I love my home state, St. Louis is where I grew up. I have been a resident of Austin Texas off and on for a few years, and IMO I think Texans would give up their guns before Missourians. Down here they seem fine with selling their infrastructure to foreign buyers, and are way more likely to give into federal threats for not towing the line. Most of the roads down here are now toll, Missouri has none.

The Missouri State Militia is one of the most organized, trained and reliable in this country, and personally I think this move to disarm citizens is just another way to disarm any Militias. They'e not afraid of the individual gun owner, they fear the organized gun owners.

I think that the best and the smartest pre-emptive move we could make would be to concern ourselves with our own home states, get very involved in nullification of federal reach and let legislators know what is on our minds, support the militia, and your sheriff. We are all going to need a strong sense of community when Feinstein sweeps in on her broom.

<< 1   >>

join