It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Do you listen to him or not? Do you consider him crazy or a leader of the free world? Just curious everyone else's take on him.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
He's a shill and sadly many don't see it but I don't blame them, we are taught to follow rather than lead or think for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I've become more and more of a fan of Alex Jones over the past year or so. He is a bit crazy and believes in conspiracy theories that I laugh at but I believe that he is an honest and genuine person who really just wants to improve the world he's living in for everybody else. And there is far more truth in what he says than most people get him credit for. Even if all you get from his show is a new perspective on an issue or that it made you question the way something is done, then I believe he's done his job.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I do not listen to his show, but see him in other things like documentaries and Ventura's show and on here all the time. I don't think he's any more crazy than the rest of us for living how we live (taxed out of our pockets, poverty, greed and yada yada). He has great research and may embellish some of what he says to get his point across in an effective way in his mind which makes others question his antics. But He gets on the front line and tries to expose people like Bilderbergs and constantly calls out people in his mind as the cabal TPTB, etc.

The real question is "is he genuine and actually care about saving us from the Storm were in and more oppression and martial law that is on the way and killing us off (he claims) or is he on the governments payroll to do these things to keep a certain amount of people that believe this stuff into a group labeled "conspiracy nuts" so that we won't be taken seriously and are dismissed in the public eye"

I don't know which one, I just know what my eyes see and my gut says and this world especially America is and has been going to # for a long time. We've gone past the point of no return in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am a fairly new listener, for about three months now. I usually watch like an hour or so a day on YouTube, and I believe he really does know what he's talking about and I find infowars a great source of alternative media. Loved how he Just trampled over Piers Morgan altough I realize that it may have given the sheeple more doubts about these conspiracy nuts. Still an intelligent man should hear the truth when spoken. He analyses the news so fanaticly that I can see why he gets so worked up sometimes, but hey I'd take someone like that over a sheep anytime any day.
In short, a genuin free man who really does care what the world is becoming and in wich our children will grow up.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
He's a shill and sadly many don't see it but I don't blame them, we are taught to follow rather than lead or think for ourselves.

I've seen a lot of people call him a shill but never seen any proof of it, so it's ironic you talk about people thinking for themselves when you're telling us to do the exact opposite with your post.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I love Alex Jones ^.^

Love him or hate him he is a energetic character, Joe Rogans Impression of Alex Jones is golden haha. (I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!!!)

Realistically speaking, He is one of the only people who is expressing the accurate level of anger, We are not because of fluoride :/
edit on 23-1-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I`ve listened to him for years.
Yes he`s loud and dramatic but Infowars is a great site and Prisonplanettv is full of info.

He goes over the top in some subjects but you get more truth from his site than you get from the mainstream.
Stuff him and his guests warned us of two or three years ago is happening right now.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i tried his infowars sessions for about 5 of 8 days a few weeks ago...
the tapes are looped and rife with sales pitches

Alex is also on at 11
PM on the internet radio i liosten to after 9PM to wind down from the day

KSCO out in california has a 3 hour segment of Alex right before the coast-2-coast show

the man would have to be the consumate actor to be a shill for TPTB
because he gets on these rants with such passion & conviction that he might just get himself in big-trouble with the Øbama-hadeen followers that have a "Takers-Jihaid' going on with all the handouts they feel they deserve and are entitled to under their Emir Øbama.... he is the man that wears the 'Blue Turbin' that Nostradamus warned us of. (link the 'BLUE' states /Democrats as opposed to the RED republicans/states...)

I truly feel that Alex will be cut down by the administration or the Admin cohorts this year (2013)
theres all sorts of terminal cancers befalling the opposition people
theres also the fatal plane crashes that follow closely behind those that oppose the leadership puppets
there is just too many ways that Alex could be off'd and his demise seem like a natural thing

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I honestly have shifting oppinions of him, I dont think hes a disinfo agent but I do think hes definatly playing to fear in order to make money

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Meaningless

I've seen a lot of people call him a shill but never seen any proof of it, so it's ironic you talk about people thinking for themselves when you're telling us to do the exact opposite with your post.
There's plenty of evidence all over the web, you just have to learn how to use search engines.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I listened to Alex for years and I do believe when he first start with alternative media he was the real deal and had the best intentions and was right on the money.

Now I feel someone has gotten to him and either warned him or paid him off, because he's not the same Alex he used to be. I'm sure long time listeners agree that something definitely is off with him these days.

Or it could be money itself and he just became greedy!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Who do you like more than alex jones?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Have you ever experienced the "spirit" flowing through you?

All i can say is that he really does have some valid points and every once in a while i hear pure genius.
Devils advocate here i also here some things i dont agree with.

Here is a question for you, whats my alternative?
edit on 1-2-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

I heard pure genius on his show for 2 days in a row. As a matter of fact ive noticed his shows getting better. After pierce morgan ive heard some REALLY good shows with less ranting then normal.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a famous name in this forum.

top topics

join