It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind MAKAVELI the don: killuminati: the 7 day theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Pay attention to the very end in Revelation 13. You have to notice the semi-colon and know what that means to reach the point I've gotten to.

And let me put this in short first:

1. ...; and God's 3-4 is 616.

2. ...; and God's 3-9 is 666.

On one track MAKAVELI said: Killuminati to the body with the impact of a twelve gauge shotty.

You must understand that killuminati is the 7 day theory. So do you see how 3 and 4 added from the 3-4 = 7 as in killuminati (the 7 day theory)? And do you see how 3 and 9 added from 3-9 = 12 as in twelve guage shotty?

3-4 is implying a rescue of one male, but 3-9 is implying a retaliation by two.

Now let me put this in full length to make clear:

1. Let him that hath understanding count the 222A (dorm room) of God: for < snip > is the rescue of a male adult; and God's 3-4 (rescue code) is 616.

2. And let him that hath understanding count the 8554 (heed) of God: for 22 (catch) is the distant stranger or close relative of a male adult; and God's 3-9 (retaliation code) is 666.

God dropped the earth known MAKAVELI that saying on that one track. It is also one more track where the saying is said a little different.

Killuminati (the 7 day theory) is the sexual time God spends with Goddess after his rescue from perdition, < snip >, but the twelve guage shotty is the metaphor for retaliation by God and Goddess. 3-4 is March 4th: Day the sex between God and Goddess starts back up in paradise. And 3-9 is March 9th: Day the retaliation happens right here in perdition.

For God is the MAKAVELI of Makaveli. And when he do make his come back after his rescue made by Goddess, his look will remind all of a 25 year old Tupac Shakur. And wise people will know it is no resurrection, but something else. The real bypassing and exceeding the passed away likeness to the real, is rather what it will be.

Here is how you get the two codes.

616 is 3 numbers that equal to the singular 4. 666 is 3 numbers that equal to the singular 9.

That gives you 3-4 and 3-9 which are 7 and 12 and March 4 and March 9.

Being an eternal pair is a catch 22, becuase it means the two are either distant strangers or brother and sister. But God and Goddess' attraction to each other is original and therefore natural either way.

Biggie's death on March 9th was a sign before the time that "the" retaliation of God and Goddess against the foes in perdition will be on a March 9th.

The chapter number is 13. Therefore this year ('13) spells out when it all unfolds. This entire world is perdition that knows it is the enemy of God and Goddess.

God and Goddess are in a real conspiracy against a real perdition.

Should I continue?
edit on 23-1-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Please refer to the ATS Terms and Conditions regarding appropriate posting subject matter.
edit on 1/23/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'll be honest. Your "theory" sounds like the ramblings of a mad man. It's all over the place, it makes connections to completely random things, it is based on very poor logical arguments, and it has very poor sentence structure.

And it's a numerology argument too.

This is absurd on it's face alone.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Yes, please continue. I'm not understanding the gist of what you're trying to get across.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Should I continue?

Probably not.
Numerology, past and present rappers and revelations, not a good mix.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.."

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'm ready to listen Man..

You didn't explain in clarity what you mean.. You are referencing things without quoting them properly or sourcing them..

I think you have a point, and I want to know it..

I LOVE Tupac.

Please expand.
Until then you do sound a little jumpy to conclusions, or a little illogical.

Meanwhile here is a link to a cool Tupac Song that could possibly help maybe..
Killuminati

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinthehood
Should I continue?

Probably not.
Numerology, past and present rappers and revelations, not a good mix.

With a name like that I can't take you at face value.

"Robbing the Hood"
Tupac did put a lot of 7s in stuff, and you would come in and Rob the Hood of whatever it is he meant?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
my dear friend 616 is the number of evil not 666
do some research

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The album cover to the MAKAVELI album displays a rescue right in your faces. You see someone other than the world believed Savior posing as the world believed Savior. Well that is how the rescue is displayed right in your faces. It hues that the man is being rescued by a Savior. You also see the smoke in the shape of what looks like tightening hands gripping.

That drawn aspect that looks like a moon is not a moon, but the soul of a man being mystically transported out a fatally wounded body and being taken upward towards paradise (also called heaven) by the tight gripping hands.

You also see two lights by the figure of the man's feet. To both sides. That reveals God and Goddess with the 7 inbetween them.
edit on 23-1-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So I don't get it.

Are you saying Tupac was / is this "god" you are talking about?

btw: did you used to go by the username "Tormentations"??
edit on 1/23/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A little abstract and loopy but I can sort of see what you're doing...Go on with it and remove the static so we can try to understand what you're saying.

Dear God,
I wonder can ya save me?,
secret societys',
tryin to keep they eye on me.

Killuminati
in my mind, soul, and my body.

Will we ever know what Tupac Shakur really was and what he could have done for the world?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks

Will we ever know what Tupac Shakur really was and what he could have done for the world?

No..

Some say expect illuminati take my body to sleep,
"people" at the party, with their shotties just as rowdy as me,
before I flee Computer Chips
I have to deal with brothers flipping,
I don't see no devils bleeding,
only black blood dripping,
we can change,
what ya now say?

"Whatever it takes to switch places with the busters on top"

paraphrased from memory, from "They don't give a ____ about us"
~Tupac
edit on 1/23/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'm being absolutely honest with you when I say you need to find a new interest. Quickly. I'm telling you the truth - that unless a person is in a certain illusory state of mind, what you wrote makes ZERO logical sense. Neither does it make 'creative sense', neither does it make 'intuitive sense'.

Seek counseling if you find you are 'magnetically' drawn to continue investigating these topics. The very literally mysterious nature of numerology, plus the various magical intrigues associated with illuminati info sources on the web/ in books, means that you may well have damaged your psychology, even your 'soul complex', already. Certain dark subjects are 'protected' in strange ways, and great harm can result if a person throws themselves into investigations without proper awareness / preparation / protection / a reasonable and necessary cause for the investigations.

Incorrect contemplation of the Book of Revelation is also dangerous under certain circumstances (such as your multi-topic forays..) Even very mature folk, well-established in their Christian faith, can find it an absolute head-wrecker to try understanding Revelation. Academics can spend a lifetime in a moderately secular study of Revelation, and come up with a number of equally viable competing theories as to what the symbolism means, and which time periods are being spoken of.

What you wrote in the OP is precisely the sort of thing that can precede a psychotic breakdown, under certain circumstances (I'm not kidding, it really does happen..)

Numerology + 'Revelation Fever' + Illuminati conspiracies + Gangster rap

= Serious risk of psychotic breakdown.

The risk of such being the result of your current obsession is massive. Yes, it is a bona fide obsession. The very process of contemplating these subjects involves looped-thinking & seemingly self-edifying/ self-proving conclusions, by which you reinforce your variously pre/post-conceived notions of truth (as a result of the entirely vague, yet multi-dimensional, 'illogical node connectivity' of the subject material...)

The risk of psychological damage is increased tenfold if a person partakes in ill-advised psychotropic drug consumption.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just realized the lyrics in my head I posted were from an entirely different song................D'evils from Jay Z's first album Reasonable Doubt. Now we have Jay Z buddying with the white elites and his phony-wife Beyonce lip synching the national anthem. OH how the times have changed. The secret societys sure are keeping an eye on you now Jay-Z, to see if they can have a stab at your wife or see where they can fool you into funneling your money.

Tupac was for the people!!
That is why he had to disappear.

Venni vedddii vicciii!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by WarJohn

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.."

This post made reading this thread worth it, because in truth I agree that I initially felt a bit dumber. I stopped reading a bit after the 7 inch thing, which just made me say wow. I am positive that there is no logical argument or thought in the ramblings of the opening post. To the OP: I do not mean this in a bad way, but if you are not currently receiving psychiatric treatment, it may be a good idea to get yourself checked out. If you do not have the money for such, possibly try your local MHMR or related facility. From what you have written, it is obvious that your logical thought processes are out of whack, whether you realize it or not. This is why I think you should seek out a doctor, as it will improve your quality of life.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Originally it is actually a quote from Prodigy of Mobb Deep guesting a remix of I Shot Ya by LL Cool J.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Numerology is just flat out too much for me. Like everyone else says, I cannot see the exact point you're trying to make.

But I think something is definitely up with Tupac. Skunk Works.

Hey i made a similar thread like last week.

Killuminati
edit on 1-23-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Nice track! Correction noted and post starred.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The OP does touch on a whole range of topics. I am not sure if your are correct with your God/Goddess calculation and your timeframe but it is fascinating watching people come to these conclusions. I positively despise rap and never listened to it so I am not too familiar with this whole Illuminati music thing. I just noticed recently how prevalent it appears to be in some videos I ran across but are they all really involved with the Illuminati or just flashing signs and singing lyrics for ratings or to look cool or educated on that topic. I absolutely believe it is possible they are involved in not only that but many many things. Drugs, sex, violence, and many things that would over time generally wreak havoc on society are found everywhere in movies, music, and video games. I am sure many will agree this is no accident it is totally planned. Anyway I happen to stumble upon this video yesterday about Sandy Hook and I have no idea if anything in the video is true about this Serco company being connected or whatever but the lyrics of this rap song are powerful. This Chrissy Sumer guy sounds rather well versed in the Illuminati and who or what they might be about. Take a listen to these words.........How does he know so much?
Someone just happened to find out some info he thinks has to do with Sandy Hook and he puts this song to it?
www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I look at that avatar. I read your words. I see the victims Obama says America needs helping.

I have never seen a genre that just builds as much hype centered on self importance as gangsta rap. Calling Tupac ghe king mentioned in Revelation is just beyond anything to be taken serious.

The only guy who I think is credible in this area was this guy....

And that is only because he returned from the 36 Chambers. But George Bush was an assassin his Master couldn't teach him methods to overcome.

Drugs killed him. RIP ODB

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join