It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu, allies narrowly cling to victory in Israeli election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by sonnny1

I find this highly Ironic. Americans also are Anti-War, but had no problem reelecting Obama, who has stepped it up with covert wars..........
What I find Ironic, is you forget who Obama was running against, As you Fully Supported Him.

Romney made it Perfectly Clear, the Day after getting Office, Iran was Under Attack.

Obama made it Clear, Lets try Talk, and Sanctions.

See Sonny, the US people, dont want War.

And since the two parties are working under the same master plan, I think the difference in the candidates was to let the pentagon know if they could conduct an open war... or do a shady PR campaign to make it look like we are trying to sit back and observe until we are just dragged into it.

Either way... war will still go on.

... but no, the people don't want it... so they will try to keep it on the back burner.

just because the back burner is in the back, doesn't mean it gets any less hot.

I hoped there was a difference too... but look at Syria.

How can Syria help Iran when Iran gets attacked by Israel when Syria has enough of it's own problems. that is their idea. Multiple nations are also able to start trying to control weapon routes near Syria due to this conflict... but it's to help prep for war with Iran and protect Israels borders.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The US is no friend to Israel, as long as Obama is in office. Netanyahu knows this.
reply to post by sonnny1

You're right, my friend. In addition, Obama is quietly "cleaning house" with the upper level officers in the Armed Forces. I talked to one of my friends in the Army(a Lt. Col) and he tells me that certain officers that disagree with the current administration have been pressured to retire. This concerns me greatly, because I am relatively sure that this is related to the fact that the administration knows that there will eventually be wide-spread riots that take place, and Obama wants to make sure that the military will be loyal to him, and NOT to the people. I wish that some of these officers would come forward, but I guess they realize that 1.)The MSM won't report on it, and 2) Their lives and their families will become targets for deadly "accidents".

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I don't think it will affect US-Israeli relations at all... as long as America is run by Zionists
reply to post by SilentKoala

Are you saying that the "leader" of our country, Lord Obama, is a Zionist? If he is, he surely has a funny way of showing it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Zionist Obama..........

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

When did I say Obama? I said those who run the country, implying a collective group; specifically important members of key industries who have decision making power because of status and position. It's a statistical fact that Zionists have disproportionate representation in the legal sector, the financial sector, the mainstream media, and foreign relations positions.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I said those who run the country,
reply to post by SilentKoala

I see. The President doesn't run the country, even though he issues executive orders, that nullify the powers of Congress, even though he decides who to kill, with his "kill list", even though no bill becomes law unless he signs it. Thanks for enlightening me. These Zionists somehow control him. Wow, give me some of that cool aide, it must be really powerful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join