It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ive been interested in this one girl for about, 2 months now. After about four weeks i told her, but she wasnt looking for a relationship. It got awkward for a few days but we worked our way back to being good friends. Shes a bit... strange, sometimes you think she is serious when she isnt, or visa versa. Anyway, we went away together along with a few friends, and we stayed for two nights, on the second night we kinda cuddled for a bit. No kissing though. Then again it was awkward the next day. A few weeks go by and we saw eachother a few more times, hung out at parties, just friends. Then she had a party at her house one night, everybody had to leave before it got too late though because she had work the next morning. A little bit before the time people had to leave, she took me into the house to show me her room and then her bed. So we got in and again, cuddled for a bit until some other people came in as they were leaving. They jumped around and were just being drunks and then they went to leave and offered me a lift, but this girl asked me to stay so i did. They left and we were alone, we cuddled the rest of the night until early in the morning when she woke up and i helped her clean her house, then set her alarm, tuck her back into bed and creep out the door before her mum woke up.
Now again, awkward for a few days, still just friends. I really like her, and she knows that yet still does these things. Her best friend wants to set us up somehow, but i dunno. Any ideas? i try to spend as much time as i can with her, but there are a lot of things going on at the moment, tests, and stuff... this is really getting at me because i really really like her a lot.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Can we ever understand women? I think not.

My take on this is that she likes you but doesn't want to be attached to one person. I'd say just follow her lead. If she wants to snuggle, then snuggle, if she wants to be just friendly, then do that. Let her know you like her, but don't force the issue. She probably thinks about you as well.

If she's not wanting to commit, and you find yourself attracted to someone else, then you better try it out. Don't get pinned down to a girl that won't commit. I all honesty if you're still under 25, I wouldn't even worry about it. Just remember that you probably have more hormones than a pack of wild rabbits, and these weird gut-wrenching feelings are unavoidable.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I would say stop trying so hard,

Back of a little and she may just come to you,

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
yeah i have, i stopped calling her all together, so now she messages me with stupid msgs knowing that i will call her.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i really really dig this girl, and ive known for a while that she has gotten with (kissed at the least) a lot of guys, and her best friend tells me that men have been complete arseholes to her in the past. But i recently found out that a few of my mates, who are arseholes, have been out with her or done something with her. And this is what really pisses me off, ive been nothing but a complete gentleman to her, she knows im interested, and im a lot better than those other guys. Why wont she try me out? god damnit this is annoying.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youngin
i really really dig this girl, and ive known for a while that she has gotten with (kissed at the least) a lot of guys, and her best friend tells me that men have been complete arseholes to her in the past. But i recently found out that a few of my mates, who are arseholes, have been out with her or done something with her. And this is what really pisses me off, ive been nothing but a complete gentleman to her, she knows im interested, and im a lot better than those other guys. Why wont she try me out? god damnit this is annoying.

Thats just what happens, iv noticed that over 80% of girls go out with the assholes and # happens to them, when they could have gotten the nice guy and not have anything happen, which is what they always say they want, but never happens. Its one of the greatest mysterys of the universe.

[Edited on 30-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
but the thing is, im standing right in front of her eyes, so its not like it should be very hard to go "oh i like &^%$ a lot, hes a great guy, and he likes me, ill go out with him" Even her best friend thinks the two of us should go out, but doesnt pressure her friend about it. Bah! I always start to consider being a total arsehole.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
- Bump -

And now i find out these other two girls like me, one hasnt said it to me, but the other just did, and i hate her already, bah. I wont speak to her again, the other is a good friend so i will just wait and see if she has anything to say.

top topics

join