It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt teaches highschoolers to murder and cannibalize "infidels"....??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

First off, this whole country should be branded as a terrorist orgaNizATION if this video is true.

Second, why do Islamic extremists feel the need to get themselves killed CONSTANTLY throughout history? I mean, if God was behind them, they would win every once in a while right? Or do they just brainwash them and tell them they are winning?

Third, has any of this changed at all since the uprising?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This isn't surprising really, nor is it a new thing. We have known for years they indoctrinate at young ages.

Has it changed? Well I would say it got worse since the Muslim Brotherhood got there, but that is what happens when you bail on countries fighting for democracy and freedom.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0
This isn't surprising really, nor is it a new thing. We have known for years they indoctrinate at young ages.

Has it changed? Well I would say it got worse since the Muslim Brotherhood got there, but that is what happens when you bail on countries fighting for democracy and freedom.

OK, it is new to me. Probably due to people trying to be "politically correct" in the MSM.

Too bad we wasted all our resources on "near"-useless wars. We did do some good over there, but I do not know if it outweighs the bad or not because I have never been there.

I guess there were no profits for the corporations to gain here? If we are going to be the worlds police force we could at least have sent a few SOF units from each branch over there..... Surely they could have turned the tide?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by T4NG0

OK, it is new to me. Probably due to people trying to be "politically correct" in the MSM.

Too bad we wasted all our resources on "near"-useless wars. We did do some good over there, but I do not know if it outweighs the bad or not because I have never been there.

I guess there were no profits for the corporations to gain here? If we are going to be the worlds police force we could at least have sent a few SOF units from each branch over there..... Surely they could have turned the tide?

The good most definitely outweighs the bad. You have kids that can actually go to school now.

In Afghan and Iraq people who never had electricity or running water have those things now. If we leave its all for nothing though. Just like Afghan in the 80's, that came back to bite us one...idk if anyone remembers 911, or the first world trade. It just gave room for Islamists to gain control through fear.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Murder AND cannibalize? Sounds Satanic to me. Lemme guess, are the infidels the Jews and Coptic Christians? And how can I forget non Sunni Muslims, the Shiites.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

Yes that is the good I was referring to, I just do not know the true extent of it or the bad because I have no first-hand experience with it.

We handled the occupation ALL wrong. We didn't need as many soldiers/marines/airmen/sailors over there, we needed under-armor on the vehicles.... not cages hand-made by those already deployed. Some people go over there and get blown up multiple times... I was talking to a guy with no legs, and all I could think is - this could have been prevented but it would have cost money. His training did to (cost money), but that cost tax payers - not the corporations running the show.

And the HK versions of the m4 or atleast option to carry AK's. My cousin always tells me if you keep your m4 properly cleaned it doesn't jam when you need it even in the desert, he was over there in the beginning of Iraq. Still, there were so many reported jams. Each one that caused a casualty cost a lot of money, and a life.

These "mistakes" profited the corporations, but not the service members or the tax payers.

If we would have handled things better there, maybe we could have helped out here more?
edit on 22-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

That's the stuff nightmares are made of.
I've been keeping an eye on the topic of cannibalism ever since that video came out of that girl getting taken away by some cops in Mexico screaming about Mickey Mouse, cannibals, and Carlos Slim. She's also terrified of the cops taking her because she even accuses one of the cops of taking her back to this dungeon the last time she escaped. Scary stuff. I did a thread on it, but I never heard of any updates about this girl. Where ever she is now is anyone's guess.
Here's the thread to those who're interested. www.abovetopsecret.com...

All of the evidence is pointing to a worldwide problem among our psychotic "elite". Who else has the money and the means to pull off this kind of stuff as well as other depraved practices and still get away with it?

I'm also reminded of all the cannibalistic attacks we were hearing and reading about in the news. What if these dungeon dwellers the elite keep as "pets" are released into the public, then trigger them to become cannibals when the time is right? Haven't heard of any recent attacks. I guess testing them out was a success?

I shudder to think of the horror that is possible. There are some sick people out there and these people want us to think we're the mental cases.
Buckle up! Strange things are afoot, folks. Strange things indeed.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

First off, this whole country should be branded as a terrorist orgaNizATION if this video is true.

first off, you are an ignorant fool

the 2 people in the interview are calling out the teachings of Al Azhar university, so should they also be branded as terrorists? clearly they are against the book, and since I've been to Egypt pre 2011 revolution, I know that at least most Egyptians are nice hard working people.

now if it wasnt for the 2 gentlemen in that video you would have probably never heard of this issue.

The University was built by the Fatimid dynasty in thr 9th century, the Fatimids were Shi'te muslims, it is only recently that the university has been corrupted by the teachings of Saudi sponsored Wahabism.

The university which once preached love for the household of the prophet muhammed and invited people to Shia Islam, now supports the murder of the shi'ites; something is going on and it makes no sense

Egypt has always been a united nation, united people, but ever since the MB came to power they have managed to divide a nation that was never divided.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

the 2 people in the interview are calling out the teachings of Al Azhar university, so should they also be branded as terrorists? clearly they are against the book, and since I've been to Egypt pre 2011 revolution, I know that at least most Egyptians are nice hard working people.

now if it wasnt for the 2 gentlemen in that video you would have probably never heard of this issue.

The University was built by the Fatimid dynasty in thr 9th century, the Fatimids were Shi'te muslims, it is only recently that the university has been corrupted by the teachings of Saudi sponsored Wahabism.

The university which once preached love for the household of the prophet muhammed and invited people to Shia Islam, now supports the murder of the shi'ites; something is going on and it makes no sense

Egypt has always been a united nation, united people, but ever since the MB came to power they have managed to divide a nation that was never divided.

Something about calling people fools and danger of hellfire....

I stand behind my statement, with the MB in power - and teaching this in schools - it should be labeled a terrorist organization.

Does that mean we should kill every Egyptian? No, we should help the oppressed. We should take the oppressors out of power. Every branch should have atleast 1 SOF unit deployed over there causing havoc. We don't have to make it official you know...

The rest of your post is only obvious.

Do you have any evidence they do not teach this? I sure don't, but I would appreciate some. Sadly, looks like I will not get it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Murder AND cannibalize? Sounds Satanic to me. Lemme guess, are the infidels the Jews and Coptic Christians? And how can I forget non Sunni Muslims, the Shiites.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Yes it does sound Satanic, does it not? Cannabilize....yeah ok and they worship the one true God..... and are a peaceful people.

While there are peaceful Muslims, I am specifically referring to Islamic extremists (which seem to be far too widespread).

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Something about calling people fools and danger of hellfire....

I stand behind my statement, with the MB in power - and teaching this in schools - it should be labeled a terrorist organization.

Does that mean we should kill every Egyptian? No, we should help the oppressed. We should take the oppressors out of power. Every branch should have atleast 1 SOF unit deployed over there causing havoc. We don't have to make it official you know...

The rest of your post is only obvious.

Do you have any evidence they do not teach this? I sure don't, but I would appreciate some. Sadly, looks like I will not get it.

there is a difference between your 2 statements, branding a country as a terrorist state is different from branding an organizations (muslim brotherhood) as a terrorist org, i agree with the latter..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You are indeed an ignorant fool for making that statement.

Its like saying "Entire America is Jerry Springer and incest filled family, the entire country should be branded incest children production factory"

Does that mean we should kill every Egyptian? No, we should help the oppressed. We should take the oppressors out of power.

Oh you mean how Iraq and Afghanistan got helped?
Yes we will help with our cold metal drone hands and bombs.
edit on 1/23/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

You are indeed an ignorant fool for making that statement.

Its like saying "Entire America is Jerry Springer and incest filled family, the entire country should be branded incest children production factory"

Does that mean we should kill every Egyptian? No, we should help the oppressed. We should take the oppressors out of power.

Oh you mean how Iraq and Afghanistan got helped?
Yes we will help with our cold metal drone hands and bombs.
edit on 1/23/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

And you are not an ignorant fool for that last statement? Interesting. It seems the definition of ignorant fool is now being twisted.

CIA and other SOF could have turned the tide of the last uprising, and certainly could cause another one to take effect. The question is why not?

After a few generations of kids learning this in highs school, you have a terrorist nation. That is, if you consider those who go to terrorist training camps terrorists? Well who are you to say they agreed with it? You see the logic? I never said we should blow Egypt up.

What good would drones do? We need the people to rise up, not to blow up!

edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm seriously starting to believe that some missing and orphaned children end up in these dungeons where they're taught to behave like animals, then slowly reitroduced into society as a some what normal person who is later triggered for zombie mode.
This article from today:
miami.cbslocal.com...

As the man went to get another gun, Bruni allegedly fell to the floor in the living room and started masturbating. He then ran into the couple’s son’s room and rubbed the boy’s clothing over his face.

This is typical chimpanzee behavior in my opinion.

Bruni tried to get away from the deputies several times. In the end, they had to use a Taser on him to take him into custody.

Investigators later discovered that Bruni defecated near the front door and in a hallway inside the residence.

Bruni was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital and put under observation while doctors tried to figure out what he was on.

I'm thinking they aren't going to find any drugs in this man's system.
Just like this guy and all the other spice and bath salt blamed mayhems.
abcnews.go.com...

The grisly assault on a homeless man whose face was eaten by a deranged assailant lasted for 18 agonizing minutes and was captured on nearby surveillance cameras.

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a dangerous new street drug known as "bath salts," had to be shot four times by a police officer to halt the cannibalistic attack.

Notice these three things:
1. The assailants always remove their clothes before or during the rampage.
If you were kept in a dungeon naked, wouldn't this seem normal to you if you'd been kept this way for days and weeks on end?
2. Their are never any drugs found in the person's system except maybe marijuana.
This is because they are triggered to go into their animal/predatory persona, which enables them to suddenly have extraordinary strength. Think about Hitler's super soldier plan. We're also seeing this now with scientists advertising for an "adventurous woman" to plant their neanderthal re-creation experiment within.
jacksonville.com...

A naked man went on a rampage Saturday, biting a chunk out of a man’s stomach after leaping from a roof onto a truck on Palmetto Avenue, according to the St. Augustine Police Department.

Notice how they all have that dazed, glazed look in their eyes. And they appear so relaxed.
3. The defecating on the floor as though it's suddenly a perfectly natural thing to do.
Because it is if that's what you knew and your dual personality was conditioned to do this. Like an animal marking its territory before making a kill.
So, now we're forced to face a very real possibility.
Zombie sleepers that will rampage like rabid animals when triggered with sound?
Yes, I do believe so. I believe that those in control have the money to pull off something this sick. The evidence is there.
Not to forget that we never hear about these "bath salt" people after the fact. They are either killed by the police or we just don't hear about them again. How convenient!
edit on 25-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Listen, the last thing you should be trying to make a connection with is sleeper zombies.

Do you have evidence bath salts are not responsible?

Why would the wealthy want to do something like what you describe? We are a benefit to them, not a hindrance.

Also, see a psychologist please. You are worrying me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thanks for your concern, but please don't request that someone see a psychiatrist when you don't know them and you most likely aren't even a licensed doctor and able to make such suggestions. I've always had a wild imagination. I'm supposedly on a site where these kinds of creative thoughts are brought forward from time to time. It's OK though. Just keep reminding yourself that ideas are nothing to fear and they aren't able to hurt you.

Anyways, back to what I was saying, I understand that it is a far fetched scenario, but is it really? Just look at the Op again and think back on all these feral human attacks. It doesn't strike you odd how they suddenly have popped up en mass with the attackers having about the same MOs? The MSM rarely provides any background on the attackers or follow ups.

Regarding the drugs, I honestly don't believe ever seeing any scientific evidence stating that bath salts were involved. Like I said previously, as far as I'm aware, marijuana was the only "drug" found in any of these attackers' systems.

Most people who have studied mind control and dissociative identity disorder know that my theory isn't that far fetched. It would be possible to fracture one's personality into multiples with one of those being a wild animal who can be triggered with, say, a phone call and an array of specific dial tones.

I realize it's a stretch for you to understand how people can do this to other people and especially children, but history does repeat itself and we know how Hitler wanted superhuman soldiers. It's been tried before, so how can we be so certain that men aren't around today studying the same thing? Nurturing the same idea. I wouldn't doubt if DoD gives scientists money to do a project like this. There's a lot of sick people out there who have way toooo much money. How depraved they are hasn't been determined yet.

I know this is weird and I hate to think that this stuff is really going on, but there's just too many oddities to just ignore what may be actually in the works.
Hitler's scientists had found a woman to carry a gorilla to term, but circumstances changed.
Then today we're seeing scientists who are seeking a woman who will carry a neanderthal to term.
How do we know that there aren't scientists out there giving human babies to gorillas to bring up?
Like I said in an earlier post, this is the stuff nightmares are made of. Genetic engineering has opened up a Pandora's Box and I don't think it's crazy to think that the Military Industrial Complex isn't interested in super soldiers who would be cheaper and more expendable that robots on the battle field. Especially in an urban setting.

Regarding the cannibalism training: It's easier to think of it in terms of "King Kong" meets "My Fair Lady" meets "The Manchurian Candidate".

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Hey. So I watched the video and read through the comments.

This sounds more like a satanistic ritual to gain power, eating of the flesh.

I mean I read your thoughts about it, and it's not far fetched to think of the mind control.

I just think this is something different.

I really liked how you put all your knowledge down. Very well written my friend.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hi, Antonia! Thanks for your insight and compliment. Much appreciated!
Something strange is going on and I don't believe there was ever a solid conclusion to any of those attacks and what caused the people to go berzerk. You'd think at this point there would've been a pattern or clearer evidence discovered by now that was linking all of these types of instances and explaining why they are all similar and what eventually happened to those who were taken away by the police. That girl in the video I posted earlier scares the crap out of me. When I think about the cannibals she's talking about and ponder what would happen if they were to escape, I am reminded why people should be able to keep assault weapons.

Then, there's evidence of people who are teaching people to become cannibals. How can one's mind not wander into the possibilities of what is still deemed to be science fiction in regards to mind control?
Who said that science fiction soon becomes science fact?
Anyways, I've always been a "Truth is stranger than fiction" believer, so it's anyone's guess at this point. It may have been bath salts, or some new PCP, but it would be nice to know what, if anything, they've determined. It's strange that these cases popped into the mainstream, then never followed up on except to interview the victim in the Miami attack.

Again, thanks for

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
another zionist spreading lie against muslim.thesi is fake video
muslims never kill anyone

new topics

top topics

join