It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearm Confiscation by Law Enforcement in a Nutshell... They WILL enforce it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

The passing of the laws will carry the effect of being legal ("color of law") until ruled otherwise. It is the law of inertia applied to the process of passing laws. FWIW, IF there was a Major Crisis necessitating the declaration of Martial Law then (it is written) that the Congress could not challenge it for 6 months....just enough time to complete a national firearms confiscation operation.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
All this talk of gun confiscation has sure been good for me. I have dropped to close to my fighting weight and started hardening up. I have cleaned and lubricated every firearm I have and loaded and unloaded every magazine to ensure they function well.

I am just glad I did my due diligence on this smooth talking slickster who is owned outright by the globalist mega corporations. Most of those who I know started shopping as soon as it was clear that the globalist were behind this character. Saved thousands by being aware ahead of the awareness curve. Now days a spring for a 30 round mag is about $4 each. 4 years ago that spring was less than a dollar when purchased in bulk.

The way some of you guys talk, I am glad you have your own country.

"I've lubed by noob tubes, now Im looking at that globalist slickster.."

Americans must be born missing something. It needed to be filled with a lump of man made metal that explodes and makes things stop breathing.

Without it, danger danger will robinson.

Crikey, take away your guns and whats left is a whimpering small man?

All of you anti-gun nuts kinda remind me of a fixed male dog.....sure you will live longer and have less health issues but what is the point.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Of all the technology to come out this one is the 3 edged sword. It is great for use in medicine for early detection of a number of serious conditions including cancer. It can be used by spacecraft for exploring asteroids for mining potential.

Then it can also be used by the security/police state actors to intrude on all of us more effectively. It is set to come down in price and get smaller and smaller as the technology evolves. I have read patents for building the scanners and t-wave emitters on the nanometer scale.

These things will be everyplace and very soon. Privacy will not just be on life support it will be dead as a door nail.

edit on 23-1-2013 by exitusstatuquo because: edited for small errors

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo

Of all the technology to come out this one is the 3 edged sword. It is great for use in medicine for early detection of a number of serious conditions including cancer. It can be used by spacecraft for exploring asteroids for mining potential.

Then it can also be used by the security/police state actors to intrude on all of us more effectively. It is set to come down in price and get smaller and smaller as the technology evolves. I have read patents for building the scanners and t-wave emitters on the nanometer scale.

These things will be everyplace and very soon. Privacy will not just be on life support it will be dead as a door nail.

edit on 23-1-2013 by exitusstatuquo because: edited for small errors

I just started a thread on this issue...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I will be checking it out. This tech has a lot of abuse potential in active surveillance of everyone who moves or breaths in a public space.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join