It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry's Mental Problem: Murdering Afghans is Like a Video Game

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Prince Harry's Mental Problem: Murdering Afghans is Like a Video Game

www.infowars.com

After frolicking naked with a nude nubile in Las Vegas, Captain Harry Wales was sent to Afghanistan to co-pilot an Apache attack helicopter and fight the CIA-created opposition, the Taliban.

The dashing young grandson of the aging monarch Queen Elizabeth and the second son of heir-to-the-throne Prince Charles has since compared killing Afghan insurgents to playing video games.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com
www.telegraph.co.u k

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Are we really surprised? Seriously, how much more insane behavior do we need to put up with when it comes to British royalty? If it's not Charles, heir to the throne, wanting to come back as a virus or wandering around Vlad's castle thinking he's Dracula, it's this kid throwing naked orgies saying war is like playing Xbox.

Seriously, where is the line drawn? These are the people that are supposed to be representing the British people... are you proud? Let's not even bring up Diana or the more recent nurse. Let's not even talking about the Queen locking up her cousins in a tower. When can the rest of us around the world just call these people insane?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is the same guy who fancy dressed up wearing a swastika, maybe because of stupidity or maybe in homage to some of the older members of his family. Either way, a clown's a clown

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't think he has said anything here that most others in the Military wouldn't have said too. He is just one of the boys by all acounts from my friends in the Mob. It is difficult for civilians to understand the mindset of a Military person, you do not understand because it is a protection for ourselves to protect us from the things we see and do. You have to make light of the situation or dehumanise yourself, otherwise you would end up a nervous wreck.

Harry has said nothing wrong here, and kudos to him for putting himself in the firing line and not being a hypocrite by being behind the establishment that sent the UK to war but not be prepared to go to war himself.

Well done Harry.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Crap, sitting in an Apache firing gung-ho at sand people is NOT putting yourself in the firing line

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Do you really believe that an Apache has never been shot out of the sky or that it has never had a mechanical failure over enemy territory?

link   
Ya I got no problem with what he said coming from what we live in today. Unfortunately it's the reality we live in now...just got to accept that.

link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Yup upmost respect from me also, Also maybe it is the best way to think in his situation, It may help him cope.
Cheers Harry.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'll post what I said in the other thread...

A rich spoiled brat making his own living. I got respect for him, because no matter how much money that kid has, he's at least out in the world doing something that is RIGHT and not sitting on his behind doing nothing or hiding behind anyone to bail him out. He's getting his own paycheck. Now he may do stupid kid stunts, but we all do. Work hard, play hard and he's entitled to it.

What's his brother doing?

Being the GQ of Britain?

He's just a kid, fighting a war and if he thinks it's like xbox, then so be it. Yuh, half the other military men I'm sure hold his same values of his xbox theory.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Do you really believe that an Apache has never been shot out of the sky or that it has never had a mechanical failure over enemy territory?

Added to that as infowars (BIG SURPRISE) and the OP obviously didn't watch the interview with Prince Harry, he didn't compare killing afghans is like a video game, he said the firing control pad in the helicopter resembled a console handset. He also talked more about challenging his comrades and beating them on the FIFA football game.

I actually think he came across as a very grounded individual and one who was taking his role in the forces very seriously, but then some people on here are very much like the media he despises - to quote him, what you read in the papers about him is nothing like the truth.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Where did I say that? I don't believe anything of the sort.

This royal poster boy retard is exactly that, who gives a toss what he thinks? And just to clarify, what I am saying is, there's a big difference between sitting in a gunship hammering away to standing toe-toe with your enemy.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Do you honestly believe that kid is actually doing anything but flying around or sitting in a base? Seriously, do you honestly believe anyone would put that kid in harms way? He's not earning a damn thing. Tell me, can any other soldier afford orgies in Vegas? Right... really earning his way.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

The problem isn't that he likens it to a video game...the problem is that IT IS INDEED like a video game...the "personal" nature of killing people has been significantly reduced.

REAL

GAME

REAL

GAME

killing people and playing video games have a marginal difference from the perspective of the operator in these aircraft context...on the receiving end though the differences are drastic.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg59
reply to post by Manhater

Do you honestly believe that kid is actually doing anything but flying around or sitting in a base? Seriously, do you honestly believe anyone would put that kid in harms way? He's not earning a damn thing. Tell me, can any other soldier afford orgies in Vegas? Right... really earning his way.

Harry can't help what bloodline he was born into. So manhater is right because he's doing a hell of lot more than what I probably would be doing.
edit on 22-1-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I will happily start talking # about this cat the day i see Mitt Romney's sons or Obama's daughters flying combat missions. I fail to see the problem, he regularly says he would rather sit in a patrol base with regular soldiers getting shot at then sitting back on base. Why the hate?
Is it perhaps that we have simply forgotten men, by and large, have spent thousands of years fighting, killing and having sex with women?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Are you there?

I'm not going to speculate that kid isn't doing his job.

Something says he doesn't care what people think and he doesn't care about his protection or his family values. He's seems rebellious.

So, I do believe he's doing his job.

Sure he has extra money to lean on but he also hold his own money for the job he's doing.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

saying war is like playing Xbox

Ive never been to war but from the videos of seen, it is like playing an xbox.

link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Of course there's also the point that every walking citizen on earth may as well be a pixel target. The ultimate embarrassment would be getting destroyed by a royal idiot who likes wearing swastikas

link   

Harry has said nothing wrong here, and kudos to him for putting himself in the firing line and not being a hypocrite by being behind the establishment that sent the UK to war but not be prepared to go to war himself.

Well done Harry.

UGH...I hate to agree with you but if he really is out there then he is better than +/-95% of the offspring of Congress...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's good to see the global mafia tyrants practicing what they are preaching, genocide. I wonder how many women and children he shot? He's a spoiled piece of garbage like the rest of his family. I find it funny how so many people support these inbred nutcases. They are always telling everyone how much power they don't have and how much they don't rule. If you believe that, I'd like to show you my moon bridge for sale.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join