It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Iran Look At Africa Iran Is A Diversion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I keep thinking and saying Africa will be the battle to save EU from collapse the only way to survive is to expand seems to be what we see being played out before our very own eyes its funny how the Arab spring kicked of in a African country and not in the heart of the Arab lands Africa is a big target they will never be allowed a unification as this would be a serious threat to Europe yet China would play the investor card and be a buddy where as us the west would prefer a pay off to separate parties to keep turmoil rife in these countries, think about the money that has been poured into these countries via aid and other means if we really wanted them to be educated and have clean water and so forth they would of had it by now and would have taken out the ones who try to blunt this course of living for the people who want this.

Gaddafi wanted a Unified Africa one currency one military one government back in 06/07 and we saw what happened there

[link to moraloutrage.wordpress.com]

Why would people be so pissed enough to rise up against there own country if they had that above ^^^^^^

Mali now Algeria Possible next all being done by small campaigns which will link in as one eventually this will become clear this is my thoughts on the current events surrounding the EU crisis

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ANDERSON23

And this is A war of Economics that will be Hot in both sides Military and Political and it will be the people who will suffer hard from this Just want to make people aware of what is in store

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Someone out there, Im not sure who said it first, said that our future wars would be about our most important resource ever.. Water.
There is sooo much underground water in Africa, I wouldnt be surprised if we arent in the beginning stages of a war over water.

African Water Google

Look at this image of a map of the water available in Africa.. Look who has the most potential, Libya.

edit on 1/22/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I thought this article might be of interest to readers of this thread....

The United States will deploy troops to 35 African countries in 2013 to deal with increasing Al Qaida or Al Qaida-like terrorist threats

www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

That is correct water is a resource taken for granted and A stable Africa would be a strong rival to EU

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
? i can't figure out WTH they are up to in Africa yet ... but the governments of the world should be aware because people everywhere are onto them and we will figure it out!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

I thought this article might be of interest to readers of this thread....

The United States will deploy troops to 35 African countries in 2013 to deal with increasing Al Qaida or Al Qaida-like terrorist threats

www.worldtribune.com...

Thats the one all the pieces are coming together the thing is how long can it remain as a small scale operation there is alot riding here and taking into consideration the state of western societies economies, we will take all the steps to stay on top

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

well they try it as discrete as possible as to not stir up any hostilities from the people as, trying to convince people to go for war is like trying to bleed a brick in to days world

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Let it go I say. The US had its run on top. I feel like, if they can't have it no one can, it's almost definatly over, I'm sure the only thing being held onto is ego.

It is hard for many of us aware folks to realize that many people still believe Zionist newspaper accounts that label “Al CIAda” as an Islamic movement. These days though, even the brain-washed slaves getting their information from so-called newspapers like the Jew York Times must be suffering from cognitive dissonance as they read the West is supporting Al CIAda in Syria and Libya but fighting against them in Mali and Algeria.

Above quote taken from kauilapele.wordpress.com...
I know BF is not big around here, infact he is pretty hated, but he is making sense on this topic.

Algeria false flag?
edit on 22-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Africa is an undiscovered,undeveloped giant chunk of a land which can feed and energize the whole world for ages to come,if there is ever a will to do so...This would benefit the Africans as well...But the whole Idea of everyone wanting a piece of the action there,remains disgusting and barbaric none the less,specially when it involves killing of innocent people.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Africa is rich in resources, it was only a matter of time before all the developed countries began lining up for their slice of pie... Underdeveloped nations within Africa will be taken advantage of, mainly because they will struggle to dictate the "terms" within their own nations.. It's way too easy to destabilize them and the world powers know that...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Huge resources in Africa.
China already starting to establish itself there building homes etc
So its a race to divide the spoils and may the best country win in terms of size split
In addition to this there is a big problem brewing with mad m's
What happened with Libya helped destablise Nth Africa
What with issues with Somalia and now Mali the problem with the mad m's is growing
Is North Africa important to dealing with Iran and Syria etc? Possibly
Maybe they want to cull the African population as a pre-cursor to culling the middle east etc
Somethings definately brewing, the Innaug speech seemed to give a veiled warning
Election now over so US can get down to business

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Whereas Afghanistan was used as the space for a proxy war between the US and the Soviets in the 1980s,Africa could today very sadly become the location of a US vs China Proxy war IMHO.
This one will be about control of African resources,plus the usual attempt to bleed the opposition(china) into retreat.

The whole Islamic extremist issue is a side game manipulated by the major players for the masses to watch on the TV.

All just my opinion,and I heartily hope I am way off the mark.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
All good replies I have read above Many seem awake to this but its not the easiest of things to tackle:

Africa is Rich and I mean Mega, and EU US and BRIC are all in trouble know matter how much they play with numbers China has taken a friendlier approach to African nations I don't know of any military incidents Involving Chinese and African nations where as US Britain and other European even Middle eastern nations have all had a dabble in the Region lots of bad blood and they are in strife within and with each other a unstable Africa is A danger to EU and US markets in timing with the Fiscal Cliff and the EU would you not say it is convenient for the sudden approach towards Africa easy targets after all Frances battlefield is Africa they still have a lot of influence in the region some say Al Qaeda are an invention its justifiable to comprehend these in a attack considering Algeria But what elements have a stake in Mali and what is the Link between say the Tuareg and Al Qaeda ? Tuareg are native to the Area and Al Qaeda are a mixture Who's supposed boss was killed but this was never proved nor was it proved he was responsible for 9/11 it makes you think and wonder what is going on in this world

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is why Africa is becoming the next "project" for 1st world countries Coltan

Whoever controls the countries with high amounts of this resource is going to be really really really rich.

It looks like there's alot of it in the Congo, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn there's a lot more around the parts that are now "hot beds" of terrorist organizations
Congo Coltan
edit on 22-1-2013 by RN311 because: Can't spell

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

link
Yep, they have. Theyre building huge ghost cities in Africa, just like theyre doing in their own country

Why is China constructing large, well-designed “ghost cities” that are completely devoid of people? Now, the BBC reports a giant new Chinese-built city has been spotted in Africa in the outskirts of Angola’s capital Luanda. The city, Nova Cidade de Kilamba, was designed to hold up to a half million people and features 750 eight-story apartment buildings, 12 schools and more than 100 retail units, according to the report. State-owned China International Trust and Investment Corporation reportedly took less than three years to build the city at a cost of $3.5 billion. It covers 12,355 acres.
country.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Hmm that is an interesting one the fact of these cities popping up but are they actually in use if not how could they keep a city out of use it would be hard not to notice

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thre are HUGE water resources in Libya...and ask yourself who is arming who, why were we lied to in westren MSM, etc.

www.economist.com...

In 1953 the search for oil in the deserts of southern Libya led to the discovery not only of significant oil reserves, but also vast quantities of freshwater trapped in aquifers under the Libyan desert. The Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System, the world's largest, is located under the eastern part of the Sahara desert and spans the political boundaries of Libya, Chad, Sudan and Egypt. It covers an area of just over 2m square km and contains an estimated 150,000 cubic km of groundwater.

Combine that with Africa being rich in rare earth minerals...

www.africaportal.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...
rareearthinvestingnews.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

link
Yep, they have. Theyre building huge ghost cities in Africa, just like theyre doing in their own country

Why is China constructing large, well-designed “ghost cities” that are completely devoid of people? Now, the BBC reports a giant new Chinese-built city has been spotted in Africa in the outskirts of Angola’s capital Luanda. The city, Nova Cidade de Kilamba, was designed to hold up to a half million people and features 750 eight-story apartment buildings, 12 schools and more than 100 retail units, according to the report. State-owned China International Trust and Investment Corporation reportedly took less than three years to build the city at a cost of $3.5 billion. It covers 12,355 acres.
country.

China did not bulid it, a Chinese company built it and for and were payed by the Angolans. They only have sold like 200 so far because it is hard to get morgages, some of it will be governmen housing. It was all part of some campaign pledge to build 1 million new homes.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I was watching the news, a rare occurence for me, when the Algeria situation blew up and they were interviewing Graham Hand, the former UK ambassador to Algeria. His final comment on the situation was that should the situation over there escalate then it would have a devastating impact on British business interests in Africa. And that, really, sums it up...all of it. Business interests, that is what everyone is fighting over. Not ideology, not freedom...other than the freedom of the west to profit. That is why we much prefer internal civil wars, we can exploit those, but Islam, organised and cohesive and administered, is a threat to profiteerism. We have created this situation through greed, and now, it is potentially too late, the balance of power is already shifting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join