It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest Sirius trailer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Here's Greer posing with the "Holy Grail" cash making machine in 2003-

The Emperor's new clothes, indeed!

Machine? Looks like a clusterf*** of alligator clip leads and DC capacitors. I have more sophisticated tech cluttering up my desk.

The Greerdos should be sending ME money. :-))

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I always wondered if Greer is a ploy to totally discredit this subject. I mean, what could be more striking than to bring in someone who might finally have it all - witnesses, technology, everything. And then make him a goofball.

That's not to say I don't want to believe what he is saying is true. because I think most of us do.
edit on 19-3-2013 by bananasam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
I always wondered if Greer is a ploy to totally discredit this subject. I mean, what could be more striking than to bring in someone who might finally have it all - witnesses, technology, everything. And then make him a goofball.

That's not to say I don't want to believe what he is saying is true. because I think most of us do.
edit on 19-3-2013 by bananasam because: (no reason given)

no,

it is the paid shills that are trying to make him look bad...

there are paid shills on the internet, trust me...lol

and I can spot them really fast, I track posts and accounts and you can tell their mission pretty quick

LOL

I would love to get paid to post on the internet, to post loving thoughts and whatnot...

I would not take the job to post anything negative or anything that id not resonate with my spiritual self.

on topic, hey i'm not saying he is perfect, lol, I don't even know him, BUT from all I have seen and heard from him I feel he is a being of love & light doing his best to get the truth out and to help wake people up...

which is also my mission

there are many of us, many more each day...

soon you will see us, you will know...

soon darkness will be gone...

very soon

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

It's his fraudulent activity that makes him the bad person he is.

there are paid shills on the internet, trust me...lol and I can spot them really fast, I track posts and accounts and you can tell their mission pretty quick

That statement makes you sound like a CSETI spy!

I would love to get paid to post on the internet, to post loving thoughts and whatnot...

Then why not pretend you have a free energy device that will save mankind and request donations. Or perhaps feign contact with benevolent ETs and request donations. Believe it or not, some people will believe you!

on topic, hey i'm not saying he is perfect, lol, I don't even know him, BUT from all I have seen and heard from him I feel he is a being of love & light doing his best to get the truth out and to help wake people up...which is also my mission

I don't think he's ever spoken the truth since he abandoned helping people by quitting his job as a medic. He learned that deceiving people was far more profitable. But if your are blind to the truth and want to model yourself on Greer you might like this
-

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It's the obnoxious sandals that are making him look bad.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Look at the center of my disk and repeat ... Greer good, Shills bad...Greer good , Shills bad .... Greer goo....

Must...watch...Sirius

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Its nice to see a searle generator/homopolar motor in there. I've always wanted to make one but materials ain't cheap

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by overseer1136

Its nice to see a searle generator/homopolar motor in there.

I'm not a Greer fan, but that was uncalled for.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

It's the obnoxious sandals that are making him look bad.

I suspect the sandals are a crafty distraction.

Look closely at the "inventor's" shirt. It appears to have the CSETI logo on it.
Is he nothing but a CSETI shill posing with Greer and a bunch of wires and components?

SEAS (Space Energy Access Systems) -which was Greer's organisation to develop free energy with the help of people's donations.- no longer appears to exist. It seemed to fade away after being funded and was replaced with The Orion Project which was Greer's organisation to develop free energy with the help of people's donations.

The Orion Project no longer appears to exist. It seemed to fade away after being funded and was replaced with STAR (Sirius Technology Advance Research) which is currently Greer's organisation to develop free energy with the help of people's donations.

Sirius will premier in April (sadly not April 1st!) Anyone wanting a Reserved Admission ticket it'll set you back $100!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I wanted to be excited about this trailer, but after watching I was just like "Hmf", yeah more of the same, with a tiny alien thrown in. I really did think Greer's original disclosure National Press Club thing was quite intriguing, but he's just gone all nutso since then, imho. I predict a huge letdown from this one. We shall see.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Look at the center of my disk and repeat ... Greer good, Shills bad...Greer good , Shills bad .... Greer goo....

Must...watch...Sirius

lol
pretty much, thanks bro

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Unsurprisingly, there's no reference to Sirius on the Sundance schedule. That probably means he turns up and fires up his movie in some sideshow tent to later claim credibility by association.

So I must have missed all the press reviews and comments made by people who saw the trailer.... anyone able to point them out to me?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

World Premiere of Sirius

April 22, 2013 - Earth Day!

Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 in the Premiere House Theater.
1000 West Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles 90015

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know...and this documentary will let you in.

New 2013 Sirius UFO Docu-Trailer
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

World Premiere of Sirius

April 22, 2013 - Earth Day!

You mean Greer's Pay Day!

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light.

And Greer can take you on board for $2000 a time. (They even use long-debunked "ufo" footage in the trailer!)

They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels.

Greer has been faking access to free energy for decades in order to fund his lavish lifestyle. Sirius is a continuation of the scam.

It is time for you to know...and this documentary will let you in.

But you'll only be let in if you cough up $100!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

you don't need to give him money, lol

what is your problem?

lol

wow...

by the way we still live in a society where we need money to survive...

how about you and I focus on fixing that?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

One of the best ways is to stop serial scam artists like Greer!

It also looks like the trailer was not shown at the Sundance festival after all!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

One of the best ways is to stop serial scam artists like Greer!

It also looks like the trailer was not shown at the Sundance festival after all!

lol..
he is NOT a scam artist..

you know just coming out of the blue and saying things like that is not fair...

in fact it may be a straight up lie...

can you handle that?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

yes he is actually - all because you do not like it does not make it false.

But it is fair for a scammer like Greer to take people's money....

in fact it may be a straight up lie...

No, it is the truth.

can you handle that?

yes, I can easily handle scammers like Greer.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

lol..

It's not "out of the blue". The evidence of his fraudulence is overwhelming. Have you not seen the moth, the Joshua tree branch, the hotel lights, the invisible flying saucer? All provable prosaic things that Greer pretends are extraterrestrial simply to dupe people out of their cash. Sirius is a culmination of his fake claims. He duped people into paying for it then charges them for watching it. At least Thrive, which was also crowd funded, was given away for free.

He's a conniving snake-oil salesman getting rich on peoples hopes and misguided trust.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

lol..

It's not "out of the blue". The evidence of his fraudulence is overwhelming. Have you not seen the moth, the Joshua tree branch, the hotel lights, the invisible flying saucer? All provable prosaic things that Greer pretends are extraterrestrial simply to dupe people out of their cash. Sirius is a culmination of his fake claims. He duped people into paying for it then charges them for watching it. At least Thrive, which was also crowd funded, was given away for free.

He's a conniving snake-oil salesman getting rich on peoples hopes and misguided trust.

Don’t bother with this one! If is not Stevie himself, then is one of his acolytes for sure. After all that evidence I believe even a snail would woke up and acknowledge that Greer is a big charlatan.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join