It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest Sirius trailer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

We are premiering the latest Sirius trailer and sections of the film in a press event at The Sundance Film Festival to begin building the "buzz" leading up to the release. We are close to completing the film and are excited to get it out to the world. In order for this film to reach the largest possible audience, we will need your help in spreading the word.

vimeo.com...

hi, i can't find a youtube link to embed yet, if one comes out please embed it for us, thanks

i'm feeling so excited about our future

big changes are coming/happening

thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Here you go

edit on 22-1-2013 by skyblueworld because: wrong link

edit on 22-1-2013 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

We are premiering the latest Sirius trailer and sections of the film in a press event at The Sundance Film Festival to begin building the "buzz" leading up to the release. We are close to completing the film and are excited to get it out to the world. In order for this film to reach the largest possible audience, we will need your help in spreading the word.

vimeo.com...

hi, i can't find a youtube link to embed yet, if one comes out please embed it for us, thanks

thank you

Change is always happening and is inevitable what is this about?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Im all for this! looks very interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

vimeo.com...

thank you

Help as in spreading the word or $$$ out of our pockets?? I have many doubts and until I see this *FILM* with my own eyes I will keep my opinions of this man to myself....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Me too...

But not too excited for this...

Let me ask you corn - what do you think about the little alien humanoid they found..? If they had a real alien, dead of alive, you wouldn't do a show-n-tell to every news outlet around..?

And what of Greer..?

I'm sure the film will provide some profound subject matter, but only to be overshadowed by the above two issues at the very least.

This will not be a game changer, unfortunately.

edit on 22-1-2013 by facelift because: Add an o

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My friend,

Oh No, Greer is in it

Looks good otherwise

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Good intro. Its not about overthrowing the government its about surpassing them, leading so they will follow. I've paraphrased the most important part, and yes, thats it. Don't follow bad orders, stand your ground, and speak up with dignity, and work together to bring out the free energy. That changes everything.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
*yawn*
Another video of invisible aliens...
lets see some REAL PROOF

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by HomerinNC
*yawn*
Another video of invisible aliens...
lets see some REAL PROOF

It wasn't a video of invisible aliens, it was a video on disclosure.

" Proof " is in the eye of the beholder, were is the " Proof " you are researching?

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

we both know disclosure wont happen til we see this:

edit on 1/22/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

We are premiering the latest Sirius trailer and sections of the film in a press event at The Sundance Film Festival

The Sundance Film Festival?? Man I hope not.

Unsurprisingly, there's no reference to Sirius on the Sundance schedule. That probably means he turns up and fires up his movie in some sideshow tent to later claim credibility by association.

Picture the marketing shtick..."As seen at the Sundance Film Festival!"

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Big changes...
Yeah!! Big changes in your wallet

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

We are premiering the latest Sirius trailer and sections of the film in a press event at The Sundance Film Festival

The Sundance Film Festival?? Man I hope not.

Unsurprisingly, there's no reference to Sirius on the Sundance schedule. That probably means he turns up and fires up his movie in some sideshow tent to later claim credibility by association.

Picture the marketing shtick..."As seen at the Sundance Film Festival!"

They will probably have a tv screen set up outside somewhere at the festival, then the marketing will announce "as seen by THOUSANDS at the Sundance Film Festival.....

Greer is just another con man.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Unless Greer fly's into town in a saucer and with a couple of Greys in tow my guess is this movie will be much ado about nothing...
Sorry Mr Greer, you were doing so well too, but once the $$$$ got in the way your credibility went out the window and up into the sky quicker than Lazar's sports model....such a pity as i'm sure your intentions and positive outlook on how this world needs to change is the good bit in you, but if you have the information to change the world then you should be practicing what you preach and give mankind that info for free.....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I wonder if his iPhone/Android counts as a 'premiere?'

He needs to step up and vector some aliens right up in there using his tried and tested protocols ©.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
youtu.be...

Here you go

edit on 22-1-2013 by skyblueworld because: wrong link

edit on 22-1-2013 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

thanks

hugs

www.youtube.com...

all shall know one way or another, nothing shall stop the truth from being known, any attempts to stop the truth will be futile, lol

edit on 22-1-2013 by cornucopia because: changed some words..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

vimeo.com...

thank you

i agree

it's about getting free energy technology out...

getting hidden truths revealed

its up to us the people to make it happen...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
does the opening studio grafics look like a cross between bad robot and jerry bruckheimer productions to anyone else?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

vimeo.com...

thank you

i agree

it's about getting free energy technology out...

getting hidden truths revealed

its up to us the people to make it happen...

I have a hard time with "Free" Energy...But I do think that Clean, Cheap energy breakthroughs are being held back because of Greed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join