It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest Sirius trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by cornucopia

There is no reason I shouldn't keep an open mind to this.....and I DO wish you success, despite some issues I have. Some of which have already been posted....

The two personal issues I have are..

#1- If An alien race actually wanted to gain the attention of the masses, they would absolutely be able to over take control of television, radio, all the instant media and the earths controllers couldn't do squat! The technology has every reason to be there...so Do it...and That leads to my second issue

#2. Now I don't like bringing this up, really I don't ,but I can't seem to get past it??

You have been zipping and zooming about for 60+ years that we know???Why so secretive???

You know who sneaks around? The Bad and corrupt. The ones up to No Good! Is that the case??

I don't think all are Malevolent , so what gives? Are the sneaks the ultimate power?

There have been natural disasters and man made catastrophic events many times over in earths past, So where were you then? and where are you now?

While I don't believe aliens are demons.Having 26 years into this and I'm leaning toward they simply don't care...Surely their intellect would allow them to realize mankind is far more good than bad?.

tom
edit on 24-1-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

Agree with everything except the part about they simply don't care, just the opposite. Why would they even bother if they didn't care?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crackerjack
Another video of Greer showing his 'guns' (muscles) and most important showing his a bottom line man.
I guess his target audience is wearing fairly thin, so drumbeats pound from the marketing department at attract the new meat.

yeah lol i noticed he has buffed up a bit lol, i think the aliens have given him some workout tips or super alien steroids

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Was really looking forward to this and spent several posts a few months back defending Greer because I thought maybe he's really trying to help here, and maybe he is, but I'm really not into the little Alien body. It's just so obvious that people will do, and already are, using it to discredit the whole thing. Oh well, hopefully some of it will be decent and help open some people's eyes to the corruption of the oil/energy barons, not sure what else will be achieved though.
edit on 26-1-2013 by robhines because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Was really looking forward to this and spent several posts a few months back defending Greer because I thought maybe he's really trying to help here, and maybe he is, but I'm really not into the little Alien body. It's just so obvious that people will do, and already are, using it to discredit the whole thing. Oh well, hopefully some of it will be decent and help open some people's eyes to the corruption of the oil/energy barons, not sure what else will be achieved though.
edit on 26-1-2013 by robhines because: typo

yes,i'm going to watch the full video and i can put aside some bs to find the free energy technology, nothing will shake me off of my mission to find the truth and share it

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
yes,i'm going to watch the full video and i can put aside some bs to find the free energy technology, nothing will shake me off of my mission to find the truth and share it

Yeah agreed. The important thing to do is get the decent stuff, research it, and help spread that information around. Even if the alien body is fake, there's alternative forms of energy around and one day we're going to have them.

The energy cartel will probably be happy to see people ridiculing the film because of the alien body. That isn't going to stop research and information about alternative energy methods from becoming more well known though, (neither is them killing people who make breakthroughs with energy devices, or patenting loads of stuff. Other ways will just be found instead.) it's just a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

yep, thank you for being you

thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Lemme me know when its
downloadable, ya knoe, for
freeeeee...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Lemme me know when its
downloadable, ya knoe, for
freeeeee...

lol

i will, even if i have to upload my copy for you

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
bright lights in the sky arent aliens!

We are totally blind as to what sorts of tech are being developed in privacy!

People were starting to develop and working on anti gravity machines during the time of the previous world wars. Imagine how far that secret tech has been developed today...

We see another documentary come out...telling us about ancient aliens and what not but whats the difference between this and Promethius the sci fi movie? If there is so much undeniable proof then WHY are they still trying to prove it?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rkingpin
bright lights in the sky arent aliens!

We are totally blind as to what sorts of tech are being developed in privacy!

People were starting to develop and working on anti gravity machines during the time of the previous world wars. Imagine how far that secret tech has been developed today...

We see another documentary come out...telling us about ancient aliens and what not but whats the difference between this and Promethius the sci fi movie? If there is so much undeniable proof then WHY are they still trying to prove it?

hi, well i can tell what kind of vehicles they are from the diminsional/frequency level...
metal craft are of this dimension...

the real deal can move into higher dimensions and are of love & light as only being of love allows you to move into higher dimensions

hugs

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The World Premiere of the film: Sirius

We are thrilled to announce the World Premiere of Sirius

April 22, 2013 - Earth Day ! - 7:30 pm

Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 in the Premiere House Theater.

1000 West Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles 90015

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know...and this documentary will let you in.

sirius-disclosure.myshopify.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
IF, a BIIIIG if...The gvmnts had this tech
and Greer and the likes had PROOF
that extends beyond deniability, solid,
concrete evidence of these facts...
They wouldnt be allowed to continue.....

There is a balance, were the poor and
ppl like me, has to stay were we are.
Because the once in power WANT
to stay there, IN POWER..

Power
Greed
Fear

Basic human ingredients that CANT be denied

edit on 2013/3/4 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Since the dawn of our civilization the scammers took advantage of suckers, hence the saying "There's a sucker born every minute". People like Steven Greer will never get hungry. If you take him back in time, lets say 200 hundred years, I'm sure he would make a "documentary" about leprechauns, elves, fairies, kraken, and so on.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Catalin

I consider the scammers to be our leaders, the bankers, the realators, the religions, the PTB that are like unto demons with their behavior and running this world. Those trying to expose them, NOT.

I see his big wings, hero mode, myself. Standing up for the world, equality and a much better vision.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

IF, a BIIIIG if...The gvmnts had this tech
and Greer and the likes had PROOF
that extends beyond deniability, solid,
concrete evidence of these facts...
They wouldnt be allowed to continue.....

There is a balance, were the poor and
ppl like me, has to stay were we are.
Because the once in power WANT
to stay there, IN POWER..

Power
Greed
Fear

Basic human ingredients that CANT be denied

edit on 2013/3/4 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

it will not stay that way, when you wake up you will see that we will not allow that much longer...
you are now watching it all come to an end

we are immortal apsects of God, stand up and be the change..
you are so powerful, so amazing...
when we take a stand nothing can stop us

remember we are many, they are few...

lol

actually we are all one, there is no they or us...hehe, but that's another subject

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I really wonder if any "Alien" even cares about humans.

Humans seem to have this inflated ego that we are so smart....even tho we invade other country's, kill millions of people, by war, poisoning, pollution etc.......Are we Soooo smart that any Aliens, REALLY, want to communicate with us?.

To them, we may be no better than sheep or cattle.......so how many people talk to cattle.....I take that back.lots of people do.......Stupid humans, how often have cattle talked back tho?......!!

Maybe they consider the Ocean mammals as the superior species on this Planet??

Maybe Earth is just a Zoo to them, who talks to the zoo animals, ok zookeepers, but who else, ok crazies...?

Maybe, as Ive said before, Earth is a stop over point on the Magnetic Superhighways, top up with liquid Hydrogen and oxygen, a few other minerals, a steak or two on the barbie, then carry on with their journey.

Or Earth has many colonies of different Aliens, that may consider Earth Neutral land, etc.

Maybe Earth has already been "Claimed" by one race or another, or several, to do with as they like.

Either way, Humans only seem to worry them, when they dont have the upper hand...like when they crash their hitech craft.

Or, there are no such things as Aliens and its all a figment of human imagination.....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If i were an alien comander on a voyage to
a distant planet, no matter were or why,
I WOULD CARE...

And thats the ONLY assumption we can ever
make..The only way is to look at ourselfs.
Cause we have NO OTHER references.

Now, if i were to find that planet in a state that
WE are in, i would be VERRY! careful about
making contact. IF i even would...

Whats the agenda with the voyage?!?

From my real life pov "Their" agenda can be
whatever..IF!!! they are/have been here..

Now if they are here and gvmtns know
and everything is revealed..It will be
one HECK of a pissingcontest..
Imaging 7billion ppl lining up.

I dont belive the old saying "We are not ready" or
"There will be masspanic or hysteria"..Kaos yes,
but not the one they do in Hollywood..
It will be a MASSPOINTING fingers.
Their fault this and that, They did this and that,
They never told us, They lied, yada yada yada.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If i were an alien comander on a voyage to
a distant planet, no matter were or why,
I WOULD CARE...

And thats the ONLY assumption we can ever
make..The only way is to look at ourselfs.
Cause we have NO OTHER references.

Now, if i were to find that planet in a state that
WE are in, i would be VERRY! careful about
making contact. IF i even would...

Whats the agenda with the voyage?!?

From my real life pov "Their" agenda can be
whatever..IF!!! they are/have been here..

Now if they are here and gvmtns know
and everything is revealed..It will be
one HECK of a pissingcontest..
Imaging 7billion ppl lining up.

I dont belive the old saying "We are not ready" or
"There will be masspanic or hysteria"..Kaos yes,
but not the one they do in Hollywood..
It will be a MASSPOINTING fingers.
Their fault this and that, They did this and that,
They never told us, They lied, yada yada yada.

anyone with outer space travel has a high consciousness

trust me..
even though this is a free will zone there are some rules, lol
if you were God would you allow someone to come down and break your toys?
really, once you wake up you will KNOW that all is well, i mean literally know and feel at peace like me

trust me!
just try trusting me, trust yourself, trust me and you will trust yourself..

lol

we are all one remember?

we are all from/of source, literally

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've followed and supported Dr. Steven M. Greer and CSETI since 1996.

That was when I was ranting with friends in the AREA 51 RESEARCH CENTRE MESSAGE BOARD.
(not online these days)

Dr. Steven M. Greer is ignoring two studies...

1. YouTube . com / ReaLMiBs

2. "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

Dr. Steven M. Greer will not reply to me, enter dialogue, allow me to share more evidence, or let me comment in his blog. That's dangerous!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join